Ferrari dose for the day

Who is the certain someone?  And whoever it is - why are there various people in this photograph?  For instance, what's Keck doing here.  Is this a tease about what weight class Ferrari is going?

Edited by flyingcement

9 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Who is the certain someone?  And whoever it is - why are there various people in this photograph?  For instance, what's Keck doing here.  Is this a tease about what weight class Ferrari is going?

that part of what made me laugh, he doesn't know what weights he's going, but he wanted to get attention on social media, so he just put together an incoherent post. Sort of like when AJ declared himself the best 197 lbs ncaa wrestler ever, not bothering to consider the fact that cael was a 197 so he might as well have claimed goat status. They're genius'!

• Haha 2

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

If brands has eligibility left he will be red shirting and if he wants to be a 184 I think Red shirting is probably a good thing for him.

There's a fine line between confidence and delusion 

Edited by Truzzcat

1 minute ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I just asked PD3 about that and he disagreed.

PD3 imposes his own limiting factors which allows him to use "what if's" in any argument thus he is never wrong and that is what makes PD3 so great.

3 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

PD3 imposes his own limiting factors which allows him to use "what if's" in any argument thus he is never wrong and that is what makes PD3 so great.

What if he took his own life (heaven forbid obviously), and the note read..."fired conditioning coach".

Why stop at Starocci and Keckeisen? This collage should’ve included every returning champ from Figueroa - Kerkvliet.  

I did enjoy the “this Ferrari is normal” narrative, though. Soon he too will be posting in hieroglyphics and executing the double bird split (possibly the greatest move I’ve ever seen, for the record). 

36 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie said:

Why stop at Starocci and Keckeisen? This collage should’ve included every returning champ from Figueroa - Kerkvliet.  

I did enjoy the “this Ferrari is normal” narrative, though. Soon he too will be posting in hieroglyphics and executing the double bird split (possibly the greatest move I’ve ever seen, for the record). 

Hes like 18, chill lol. Lots of high schoolers post cringe shit like this. Give him a real chance to actually mess up like the rest of them.

• Bob 3
  • Brain 1

1 hour ago, hawkguy said:

Hes like 18, chill lol. Lots of high schoolers post cringe shit like this. Give him a real chance to actually mess up like the rest of them.

Hey I'm all for it.  I didn't suggest he was going to do something actually bad. 

1 hour ago, hawkguy said:

Is flexing at former coaches a start?  At least AJ generally flexed for the crowd not at an opponent or coach.  

4 hours ago, hawkguy said:

spacer.png

• Potato 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

Dude would get absolutely buzz-sawed by keckeisen.  I can’t imagine it would go better with cstar

Star would be easier to stall against. but yeah keck would make him look bad.

• Bob 2
  • Fire 1

12 hours ago, hawkguy said:

how old does he have to be before we can make jokes...

• Potato 1

5 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

he has so many good examples to learn from like his dad and his brothers who are living examples of the message of Jesus Christ

when ferrari hit the splits he saw the great cringe in the sky and was converted.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

how old does he have to be before we can make jokes...

The new adult age for wrestlers seems to be around 23... but now we are teetering into the "too old" to be wrestling in the NCAA jokes. So..... it's a small window. 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

The new adult age for wrestlers seems to be around 23... but now we are teetering into the "too old" to be wrestling in the NCAA jokes. So..... it's a small window. 

yeah if you saying something really mean spirited or making an unsubstantiated accusation you're gonna get called out regardless, but if you're obviously attention seeking you're fair game for jokes when you're like 16 i think. It gets a little odd because jokes are supposed to 40/60 joke/truth, insults are 60/40 truth/joke or more...so people can blur those lines but i don't see anything like that here.

• Potato 1