Ferrari dose for the day

13 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

this will sound like a joke but its not, he doesn't have anyone to train with so what else is he gonna focus on.

It appears from social media that they have been bringing guys in to train with him - I am guessing that was part of the deal of him going there. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

14 minutes ago, Idaho said:

It appears from social media that they have been bringing guys in to train with him - I am guessing that was part of the deal of him going there. 

yeah but how consistently is that gonna happen when the season is going and those guys have their own clubs/teams to attend to. 

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

On 10/1/2024 at 8:00 AM, Idaho said:

That's a good idea. I saw the video @CowboyYe2024 posted above and was like "THAT'S his training partner??" No disrespect to Jake Andrews (at least I think that was Jake Andrews), but the optics were jarring, so say the least. Maybe the staff could bring in some freestyle or international guys now that school has started. 

Also: Andrews is listed as 6'4" on the CSUB roster and after seeing that video... I don't think so. Isn't Ferrari around 5'11"-6'?

1 hour ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

That's a good idea. I saw the video @CowboyYe2024 posted above and was like "THAT'S his training partner??" No disrespect to Jake Andrews (at least I think that was Jake Andrews), but the optics were jarring, so say the least. Maybe the staff could bring in some freestyle or international guys now that school has started. 

Also: Andrews is listed as 6'4" on the CSUB roster and after seeing that video... I don't think so. Isn't Ferrari around 5'11"-6'?

That wasn't Jake Andrews - pretty sure that was Luke Smith drilling with him. Luke was a 125# in college. I think he was just getting in some drilling - not many people in the room at the time he was in there and he did say a full workout was later. 

• Bob 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

6 hours ago, Idaho said:

That wasn't Jake Andrews - pretty sure that was Luke Smith drilling with him. Luke was a 125# in college. I think he was just getting in some drilling - not many people in the room at the time he was in there and he did say a full workout was later. 

Thanks. That would make more sense. It was a hell of a visual seeing them standing side by side!

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2024 at 5:04 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

btw as a reminder of what a gross world we live in, if the CSB staff and ferrari do an amazing job and he has a great season what are the odds he is there next year....0.0

I hope that he has a great season and the administration will give the program more money. 🤞

• Bob 2

He does have Garret Nijenhuis to wrestle with. Thats a 174 so not gonna push him, but the guy can definitely wrestle...easy to find too because him and Ferrari are the only non-californians i saw on the roster

On 10/4/2024 at 12:02 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

You caught that he missed the entire practice right? that made it worth it for me.

Didn’t notice that.  I liked how he was acting like he was studious by doing study hall hours, but it seemed like it was required (although he wasn’t even sure how many were required), and he had to do them all in one day.

He lived in a pretty nice house for a college student though.

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Didn’t notice that.  I liked how he was acting like he was studious by doing study hall hours, but it seemed like it was required (although he wasn’t even sure how many were required), and he had to do them all in one day.

He lived in a pretty nice house for a college student though.

His practice film makes it obvious. He's wrestling his coach who looks exhausted, doing some drills on whoever else he could get to stay, and there are a bunch or random people in the background waiting to use the room for a yoga class or something. He basically didn't work out that day.