OTT Finals Thread

2 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

PA states ain't exactly a hot ticket either.  THey are good at wrestling, but not at supporting it.

Now joking aside.  I didn’t know that.   That stinks 😞   I assumed differently.  Thx. 

• Bob 1

Just now, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Nolf heavily taped knee.  Another example of outdated NLWC training methods?  SVN, C-Star, now Nolf?

Only Iowa trains bad lol.  Pfffft

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

Dake's strategy with Nolf seems to be just get a clock point or two or a push out or two and then shut it down,, which he does very effectively.   Nolf wrestles much better when guys open it up and engage more fully ... or don't have alien level defenses like Dake

4 minutes ago, The Kid said:

Nolf wrestling scared, not wrestling fun style.

I see why the brought Dake in.  Nolf is so lost out there.  No clue on what his strategy was or is against KD

Well, Nolf is not alone in trying to crack the nut that is Dake.  There are many in the US and world who haven't figured out a winning approach

• Bob 2
  • Stalling 1

3 minutes ago, The Kid said:

Nolf wrestling scared, not wrestling fun style.

I see why the brought Dake in.  Nolf is so lost out there.  No clue on what his strategy was or is against KD

This is very dismissive of how good dake is.

Nolf walked through all kinds of good wrestlers to get to Dake.  Dake’s a horse, and he’s the best wrestling mind since Cael.