Getting Ready for the Trials (Peacock Guide)

To ensure you don't miss any of the action, you need to add fifteen (15) items to your watch list in Peacock.

Brackets and mat assignments will be in Track.

Times in the table below are Eastern Daylight Time:

image.png.cc95815754c14758514a1016f4230bda.png

Times shown below are Pacific Daylight Time, since I live in Vegas:

image.png.9ef4502637ba49d3ad1df1f876497a89.png

Edited by lu_alum
  • Brain 2
  • Fire 7
  • Ionel 1

Are y'all planning on watching the main coverage or individual mat streams? Not sure how the coverage is going to be. 

I plan to watch the main coverage on my laptop, focused bouts of interest (individual mats) on my TV, and monitor mat assignments on my iPad.

Fortunately, today’s a WFH day for me with only one virtual meeting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Bob 1

36 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

I plan to watch the main coverage on my laptop, focused bouts of interest (individual mats) on my TV, and monitor mat assignments on my iPad.

Fortunately, today’s a WFH day for me with only one virtual meeting.

Thanks for the guide, btw. I've got one meeting today, in person and right at the start of the trials 🫥

The only thing missing in this whole process is Track not listing the mat assignment on completed bouts.  Having that would make it so much easier to go back and look for targeted bouts on the replays.

1 hour ago, pokemonster said:

Are y'all planning on watching the main coverage or individual mat streams? Not sure how the coverage is going to be. 

Three TVs, quad box on one monitor, track on another, and this forum + Twitter on a third monitor. I might have a bit of FOMO that I ended up missing this year.

i am an idiot on the internet

1 hour ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

I'll be on Trackwrestling on their dashboard to pick out the best of the four mats with the most intriguing matchup and then bouncing back and forth. 

Is it on Track dashboard??? I don't see it.

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, lu_alum said:

The only thing missing in this whole process is Track not listing the mat assignment on completed bouts.  Having that would make it so much easier to go back and look for targeted bouts on the replays.

If you sign up for text alerts, you can look back through your texting history to see the mat assignments for the matches you want.  I did that for the NCAA tournament.

• Fire 1

You might have to scroll to page 3 as Track usually saves page 1 for random JV tournaments.

Search events and use “Olympic” as a keyword for the event name.