Penn State next year

peanut

What reasoning do people have that they automatically assume SVN is better than Kasak?

Beat the current national champ, and took down Yianni and was leading late until Yianni got him with a TD + NF to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Tomblvd said:

What reasoning do people have that they automatically assume SVN is better than Kasak?

I don’t think they are, just assuming he uses his redshirt if Bartlett comes back which seemed to be the plan this year before SVN got hurt, or goes 141 if Bartlett doesn’t come back which was also the plan this year before SVN got hurt.

2 hours ago, Tomblvd said:

Van ness beat Henson , he beat Parco last year and then again this year at the all star ,he had yianni on the ropes and his only loses are to yianni , Sasso, Murin and Gomez all guys he ll never see again and that was after not competing for pretty much 2 years 

3 hours ago, Tomblvd said:

until that run to 3rd it seemed pretty clear, but I agree it could be a close battle by next year.  But I think SVN is a little bigger and perhaps Kasak can be at 141 and SVN 149 one year and they each move up a weight for the next year?  How much will Haines and MM grow?  

3 minutes ago, Elevator said:

until that run to 3rd it seemed pretty clear, but I agree it could be a close battle by next year.  But I think SVN is a little bigger and perhaps Kasak can be at 141 and SVN 149 one year and they each move up a weight for the next year?  How much will Haines and MM grow?  

With that head of steam Kasak had on the backside, I don't think anybody would beat him. I would have picked him over Henson at that point.    His consolation run was more the more impressive feats of the weekend.

• Fire 1

On 3/23/2024 at 10:25 PM, Threadkilla said:

Lucas Cochran will be starting next year at 197.

He was great this year. He likely could have been a R12 guy even with the stacked 197 class.