Now what am I gonna do?

Just now, Threadkilla said:

I was all enthused, and I feel so empty.

There's a UFC fight night on right now.

And then olympic trials are in a month.

After watching Vito tonight, I feel so much better about the 57kg weight class. 

• Clown 1

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

I hear ya. It’s such a comedown and withdrawal process. I’m a baseball coach and moreso a football guy, but I live for state wrestling tournaments and the NCAA postseason. At least the transfer portal bridges the offseason gap

• Bob 2

9 minutes ago, D3UC157 said:

ESPN2 currently has the Pillow Fighting Championships

This is pure ESPN 8 "the ocho" magic.  

Edit: Hahahaha no way this will be even allowed on tv much longer. "A 17-year old Pillow Fighting Prodigy...."

Edited by wrestle87
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, MLB9 said:

I hear ya. It’s such a comedown and withdrawal process. I’m a baseball coach and moreso a football guy, but I live for state wrestling tournaments and the NCAA postseason. At least the transfer portal bridges the offseason gap

Its not the same.

3 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

f1.com where you can watch the greatest motor car racing in the world.

Speeds from 33mph in the corners to 225+ on the straights. All this from an engine of98 Cubic inches and electric motor boost. So much information and so many camera angles you feel almost like you are in the car.

Then you can watch as Freestle wrestling gets going. Not as exciting as College wrestling but a lot better than quilting competitions.

• Fire 1
  • Racing Family 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

7 hours ago, forkemaz said:

The answer is rewatch the best matches till you puke or the next season starts. Skip freestyle unless you're into slop.

I thought Vito v Fix was a freestyle match with how many bricks were thrown and shitty calls from the refs. 

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1