Interesting info from the Big Finals

32 minutes ago, swoopdown said:

the gambling thing handed him a bad hand, 

Don't you mean:   he handed the team a bad hand by not educating his wrestlers about rules regarding gambling?

• Bob 2

23 hours ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Davis is wayyyy too underdeveloped to hang at 133 imo

I think it more likely Lughtning Luke shirts or goes 133 than Davis go 133.

• Bob 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

3 hours ago, NM1965 said:

Not after this year for Fix. It depresses me he's been at OSU for 6 years now and is still exactly the same wrestler he was 6 years ago. 

My comment was in jest. lol again he has stayed the same all 6, 8 years. Didn’t I see him in St. Louis in 2015? I swear!Must have been his 1st year?

2 minutes ago, Southend said:

My comment was in jest. lol again he has stayed the same all 6, 8 years. Didn’t I see him in St. Louis in 2015? I swear!Must have been his 1st year?

My bad. He's been the same for 7 years. 2 FR years, 3 Soph years, 1 Jr year and 1 Sr year. 

5 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

My bad. He's been the same for 7 years. 2 FR years, 3 Soph years, 1 Jr year and 1 Sr year. 

So you saying he has another  year!? surly, what would it be here next year, if we don’t have a Fix thread? Nothing to talk about on here! 

1 hour ago, NM1965 said:

I think, on balance, this has been his best year. His dismantling of Kai Orine earlier in the year really stood out to me, for example. I must admit though he has been fading a bit late in matches more recently. Could that be related to him keeping his weight down for Olympic trials? 

4 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I think, on balance, this has been his best year. His dismantling of Kai Orine earlier in the year really stood out to me, for example. I must admit though he has been fading a bit late in matches more recently. Could that be related to him keeping his weight down for Olympic trials? 

I have no idea. All I know is he's essentially a clone of his younger self and hasn't improved at all, at least to my eyeballs. Maybe he's gassing a little late in matches because he's getting old, hehe. 

Edited by NM1965

I think it more likely Lughtning Luke shirts or goes 133 than Davis go 133.

At the start of the season, if you told me that Nagao would be the worst guy in the PSU lineup and that he might struggle to keep his job for two more years, I wouldn’t believe you.

But:

2024-2025:

125: Lilledahl (Davis RS)
133: Nagao (Jr/3rd year)
141: BB, Kasak RS

2025-2026:
125: Davis (Lilledahl RS)
133: Nagao (Sr/4th year)
141: Kasak

2026:
125: Davis or Lilledahl
133: Davis or Lilledahl
141: Kasak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, ionel said:

Don't you mean:   he handed the team a bad hand by not educating his wrestlers about rules regarding gambling?

Hey, it's not "gambling" if you always win. Didn't your mama teach you that? 

undefined