I am done with "Glory be to..."

with all the self help books available im surprised more people dont realize that this may help many people.

these wrestlers found something to help them through their lives. they are just trying to help someone else who is having trouble finding meaning in life. Fame and success don't do it. Just ask all those hollywood actors/actresses in rehab.

i dont see what the problem is.

i mean, we could have ferrari out there all the time... better right? 

• Bob 2
  • Brain 1

I'll take a shout out to the Lord/Christian faith any day over alot  of things that could be said.   Wrestlers right to say what they want and OP's right to stop listening.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

15 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

with all the self help books available im surprised more people dont realize that this may help many people.

these wrestlers found something to help them through their lives. they are just trying to help someone else who is having trouble finding meaning in life. Fame and success don't do it. Just ask all those hollywood actors/actresses in rehab.

i dont see what the problem is.

i mean, we could have ferrari out there all the time... better right? 

Personally, Brooks saying that all other faiths are false and demonizing an entire religions deity is the same as Aj's antics. 

• Fire 1

On 3/14/2024 at 3:44 PM, lisa morales said:

Brooks might be a God.  Maybe even the son of. 

Not if Cael's group is right.

Their version is a polygamist. He was a man, lived right and progressed to the highest degree of the Celestial Kingdom and became a God with many wived becoming Heavenly Mothers - a ton of them having spirit babies to populate the worlds he creates.

He came down and had sex with Mary to produce Jesus...

Wonder if Brooks will take this one on after he wins it all?

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

On 3/11/2024 at 7:08 PM, BaldAt23 said:

So you think it's okay that he openly bashed another religion on national TV? That doesn't sound like a very Christian thing to do. Seems like the opposite of what a good Christian would do/say. Very sanctimonious attitude.

But beyond all that, I tend to believe in things when there is evidence. It blows my mind that people believe this stuff with no actual evidence. It's unfathomable to me. 

Not my dog, but I'd say anybody "thanking God" would be doing his religion a disservice with their open pronouncements of favors from god (or gods). Are their deities so petty they favor one wrestler over another? That's lower level than the Greek gods, who actually lived with humans for a long time and thus had good reason for hating them. 

undefined

• Fire 1

Winner's-  "I prayed to God and he gave me the strength and talent to win"

2nd place finisher- "I also prayed to God. WTF?"

If there is God he doesn't give a crap about sports competitions. 

• Fire 1

On 3/12/2024 at 8:12 PM, ionel said:

Don't know about that but isn't it true you have more thrones than anyone else on the planet?

That is Donald The Rump.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.