Davis should be the #1 seed at NCAA's.

1 minute ago, jajensen09 said:

Matchups 100% a thing, better hope your boy Davis doesn't get a bad matchup.. and please let me hear how good beau stall barlett is. 149-down is above average is that better? Don't forget Carter ran away... and well,  frankly, Kirk says none of this matters anyway....

You and Nebraska can adopt that loser/victim mentality, Penn State will just wrestle. And win. Again. Whatever it’s about, your guy at 125 is middle of the fieldish at NCAA’s. It’s extremely likely Davis will lose at least one match at NCAA’s just as it is for everyone in that weight class. If so, he’s young and will have several more opportunities.

Above average…getting closer. It’s the best group in the country in that combination. And Penn State’s “weak” part of their lineup. That is hard to handle if you’re still holding out hope. You gotta let go of that as Nebraska is not the team. You got pretty excited when Carter got hurt, didn’t you? Thought that opened the door for a team race? Good God man

Just now, MLB9 said:

You and Nebraska can adopt that loser/victim mentality, Penn State will just wrestle. And win. Again. Whatever it’s about, your guy at 125 is middle of the fieldish at NCAA’s. It’s extremely likely Davis will lose at least one match at NCAA’s just as it is for everyone in that weight class. If so, he’s young and will have several more opportunities.

Above average…getting closer. It’s the best group in the country in that combination. And Penn State’s “weak” part of their lineup. That is hard to handle if you’re still holding out hope. You gotta let go of that as Nebraska is not the team. You got pretty excited when Carter got hurt, didn’t you? Thought that opened the door for a team race? Good God man

The best lineup in the country 149 on down, holy Cow you are delusional. There is not 1 champ there. No excitement when he got hurt. How he reacted is a different story. What a circus at PSU

The best lineup in the country 149 on down, holy Cow you are delusional. There is not 1 champ there. No excitement when he got hurt. How he reacted is a different story. What a circus at PSU

Do you know how math works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Potato 1

The best group to me is the group that scores the most points in the setting that matters the most. So far, the best situation for that reference is the Big 10 Tournament. Number of champs…is that a prediction? What team has a better group of 125-149 guys?

Do you not understand that disparaging Penn State wrestling these days makes you look like a total fool?

39 minutes ago, MLB9 said:

The best group to me is the group that scores the most points in the setting that matters the most. So far, the best situation for that reference is the Big 10 Tournament. Number of champs…is that a prediction? What team has a better group of 125-149 guys?

Do you not understand that disparaging Penn State wrestling these days makes you look like a total fool?

Should we ask starroci or Kirk? Running from the program or saying none of it matters.  Who is the real fool.... some culture there is there 

Edited by jajensen09

2 hours ago, jajensen09 said:

Shit I'd love Smith to be last seed and wrestle Davis first round. We all know davis isn't winning 125

What is your new probability that Smith makes the final now that you have new information? Did it go up or down? 

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

4 hours ago, Pish said:

Stanch will have him beat in coaches rank. 

I wouldn’t be so sure of this.  I think Flo for sure will put Davis #1, not sure if they’re the most copied by the coaches or not.

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

What is your new probability that Smith makes the final now that you have new information? Did it go up or down? 

Even though i know you are trolling. Bracket dependent. He does terrible against guys that can really scramble, McKee and Barnet.  If he is opposite of them on Davis side. I'd say 10 percent. This entire bracket is matchup dependent. Also starting to think the champ might not be out of the B1G. 

5 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

Fair point.  Wonder if the loss to Jax Forrest will play into it at all even if it's not officially on Stanich's record for seeding

The only impact it would have would be if anyone considers it in the coaches rank.  But they shouldn’t, since Forrest would have a decent chance of winning 125 this year.

Even though i know you are trolling. Bracket dependent. He does terrible against guys that can really scramble, McKee and Barnet.  If he is opposite of them on Davis side. I'd say 10 percent. This entire bracket is matchup dependent. Also starting to think the champ might not be out of the B1G. 

How is asking an honest question trolling?

You were at 15% last month and now at 10%. 

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

How is asking an honest question trolling?

You were at 15% last month and now at 10%. 

Correct not impressed with how he wrestled Barnett and McKee. But yet toe to toe with Ramos every match. I'd take Ramos to beat Davis every time so who who knows. 

14 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

5-6% still feels about right to me.  

6 hours ago, jajensen09 said:

Should we ask starroci or Kirk? Running from the program or saying none of it matters.  Who is the real fool.... some culture there is there 

He had a reaction in anger/frustration/emotion, pretty similar to you and your posts. You know very well what the PSU Wrestling culture is and the standard it’s set.

9 hours ago, jajensen09 said:

Shit I'd love Smith to be last seed and wrestle Davis first round. We all know davis isn't winning 125

Can he run the gauntlet? The safer money is on the field. But if I had to get one kid, I go with any kid wearing that magic belt.

39 minutes ago, MLB9 said:

He had a reaction in anger/frustration/emotion, pretty similar to you and your posts. You know very well what the PSU Wrestling culture is and the standard it’s set.

Lol not even close. Turning on your team is a hell of a lot different. Don't get it twisted 

27 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Lol not even close. Turning on your team is a hell of a lot different. Don't get it twisted 

You seem to know more about Penn State than anything else. Please dish when you get clued in to their NCAA game plans. 

2 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

You seem to know more about Penn State than anything else. Please dish when you get clued in to their NCAA game plans. 

Carter was surely there cheering on his teammates wasn't he ?? I mean he was right in the front row in the team picture........ 

Just now, jajensen09 said:

Carter was surely there cheering on his teammates wasn't he ?? I mean he was right in the front row in the team picture........ 

I'm shocked. Please inform us all of what happened. 

Just now, Le duke said:

What did he tell us? 

How do you know he wasn't sent home by Cael to continue rehabbing his knee?

Lmao well one is tweet was late at night. And the wrestling trainers are at the tournament.......