Non-Binary Student Beaten In a Bathroom

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

Again with opinions you can’t prove 

Fair. But that's why I said 'likely'. Because there is a chance you haven't too. I was just banking on probability. 

But being right or pointing out where someone is 100% correct(even though that wasn't the claim) so as you can continue being a bigot is waaaay more important. 

Well done. 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Seeing as you hadn't suggested it till now, I wasn't sure that was something you would be in favor of. Kudos. I'm on board with that. I felt the argument was more of keep certain people out of one bathroom for 'X' reason. Not 'just let everyone go everywhere'. Kinda flipped me on that one. Didn't see that coming from many of your previous comments. 

I guess where I was coming from was to make as little change as possible as to not really short circuit people. Because, if bathrooms are for everyone, it might legitimately, cause concern for people that want to be in a bathroom with specific entry requirements. 

Also for ease of construction seeing as the infrastructure is already set up in most places for two different set ups for bathroom usage. 

But again, I'm on board, Unisex all around. 

Nice try.  You know I meant that there should be biological male bathrooms, biological female bathrooms, and unisex single stall bathrooms...three type of bathrooms everywhere.  You are right, it is a simple fix.

How about answer my questions...why are you FOR biological males and biological females in the same bathroom?  Who is making this a big deal?  Who is lashing out violently?

By the way, I am going to follow your "logic", if you think it is okay for a biological male to use a biological female's bathroom and vice versa, wouldn't you, again using your "logic", be okay with biological male who is trans using a biological males bathroom??  So what is the issue with that if you are okay with it the other way around??

• Brain 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Fair. But that's why I said 'likely'. Because there is a chance you haven't too. I was just banking on probability. 

But being right or pointing out where someone is 100% correct(even though that wasn't the claim) so as you can continue being a bigot is waaaay more important. 

Well done. 

There it is...jimmy is a bigot...LOL....you just can't help yourself calling names when shown how stupid your take on things are.

• Fire 3

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

What about science says that about people in bathrooms? 

Are we magnets that repel certain polarities? Nothing about science says what you're trying to say it does. People are allowed in rooms together. Even bathrooms.

What you are failing to understand is that people tend to lash out violently when confronted with something they don't understand. Giving them motivation to do so will increase the likelihood of it happening. Your suggestion, I imagine, would be to just keep them out. Alternatively, people can just get over it and move on to things that might actually effect their lives. 

Will a bathroom incident effect someone's life in any meaningful way? Statistically unlikely. Unless you've been primed to think it is the end all be all of liberal propaganda. That is until next year when this is no longer an issue and the next thing is the liberal apocalypse. But really there is no next thing, its just minorities of different sexual proclivities than the 'norm' or immigrants. You all are so predictable.  

talk to the team with lia thomas

• Fire 3

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

Nice try.  You know I meant that there should be biological male bathrooms, biological female bathrooms, and unisex single stall bathrooms...three type of bathrooms everywhere.  You are right, it is a simple fix.

How about answer my questions...why are you FOR biological males and biological females in the same bathroom?  Who is making this a big deal?  Who is lashing out violently?

By the way, I am going to follow your "logic", if you think it is okay for a biological male to use a biological female's bathroom and vice versa, wouldn't you, again using your "logic", be okay with biological male who is trans using a biological males bathroom??  So what is the issue with that if you are okay with it the other way around??

Fair. You may have mentioned a third option previously. I took it as converting all bathrooms to unisex a la alley mcbeal. My mistake. 

You are making it a big deal. People gatekeeping bathrooms from people that just want to go, are making it a big deal. The argument is old hat. 

https://vawnet.org/sc/serving-trans-and-non-binary-survivors-domestic-and-sexual-violence/violence-against-trans-and as far as 'who' is lashing out, I can't say. But they do. 

Trans people are harassed verbally and physically at a pretty high rate considering how small a portion of the population they are. 

Because we're all just going to the bathroom. I'm fine with everyone going in one bathroom because I don't have an issue with it. I don't feel the need to judge people or have ever felt unsafe in a bathroom. Some have and do. If there is a way to bridge the gap say one large unisex bathroom and smaller isolated places for people to use if they are uncomfortable. I'd be fine with that. 

Granted space and money will factor in. So maybe its a 'new construction only' type thing. But each time an 'icky' situation has come up in the past, we've figured it out. Not without similar push back with similar arguments, 'won't you think of the women and children!' We've made the adjustments and the world has kept spinning. 

I get that you can't see the inevitable conclusion of this not mattering much anymore because we're all either bored of it because it wasn't that big a deal in the first place or we've figured it out and people have moved on to the next boogeyman. But trans people or just cis people will continue to use the bathroom they want and most of the time it will happen without anyone noticing or caring about it because no one will be hurt or bothered.  

15 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

There it is...jimmy is a bigot...LOL....you just can't help yourself calling names when shown how stupid your take on things are.

I am not calling a name for the sake of calling a name because I feel weak and impotent in my arguments as they had in the past. They have shown to have bigoted opinions of different people and not saying it is irresponsible. 

22 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Well done. 

You can’t even prove that it’s likely. I love how you always play the bigot card when you’ve got nothing.  Carry on babble boy jr. 

The Bigot Brigade 

20 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

This 💯. It’s his go to when he gets owned.  Which is a lot. 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I am not calling a name for the sake of calling a name because I feel weak and impotent in my arguments as they had in the past. They have shown to have bigoted opinions of different people and not saying it is irresponsible. 

You’re more of a bigot than anyone on here.   

• Bob 1

6 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You’re 100% weak and impotent. 

• Fire 1

24 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Fair. You may have mentioned a third option previously. I took it as converting all bathrooms to unisex a la alley mcbeal. My mistake. 

You are making it a big deal. People gatekeeping bathrooms from people that just want to go, are making it a big deal. The argument is old hat. 

https://vawnet.org/sc/serving-trans-and-non-binary-survivors-domestic-and-sexual-violence/violence-against-trans-and as far as 'who' is lashing out, I can't say. But they do. 

Trans people are harassed verbally and physically at a pretty high rate considering how small a portion of the population they are. 

Because we're all just going to the bathroom. I'm fine with everyone going in one bathroom because I don't have an issue with it. I don't feel the need to judge people or have ever felt unsafe in a bathroom. Some have and do. If there is a way to bridge the gap say one large unisex bathroom and smaller isolated places for people to use if they are uncomfortable. I'd be fine with that. 

Granted space and money will factor in. So maybe its a 'new construction only' type thing. But each time an 'icky' situation has come up in the past, we've figured it out. Not without similar push back with similar arguments, 'won't you think of the women and children!' We've made the adjustments and the world has kept spinning. 

I get that you can't see the inevitable conclusion of this not mattering much anymore because we're all either bored of it because it wasn't that big a deal in the first place or we've figured it out and people have moved on to the next boogeyman. But trans people or just cis people will continue to use the bathroom they want and most of the time it will happen without anyone noticing or caring about it because no one will be hurt or bothered.  

Help us understand your "logic" that we should switch ALL bathrooms to unisex and have smaller isolated places for people that are the majority??  Why wouldn't the larger more frequently available bathrooms be for the vast majority of the population versus making them for the very small minority?? Shouldn't the very small minority have the smaller number and size of bathrooms??  Is it because they would feel uncomfortable for going to the bathroom by themselves??  Don't they usually anyway?

And again, why do you care given you said you couldn't care less who you go to the bathroom with??  And since you are so against singling groups of people out, why single out the much larger population of people who are uncomfortable with going to the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex, or having their children go to the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex??

I know you are going to use your stupid talking point, "people are already doing it and no one notices" b.s.  People DO notice and HAVE noticed, and when they speak up they get called "bigot" or a "phobe" of some kind by people like you that have what I call reverse logic...ie., it is not logical in anyway.  You essentially want the very small minority of the population to drive all policy and decisions.  I am all for including everyone and making opportunities and accommodations available for all, but NOT at the expense of the vast majority.  Three types of bathrooms is a win win for everyone, and you arguing against it shows that you truly aren't for total inclusion of everyone.  Who's the bigot??

13 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Help us understand your "logic" that we should switch ALL bathrooms to unisex and have smaller isolated places for people that are the majority??  Why wouldn't the larger more frequently available bathrooms be for the vast majority of the population versus making them for the very small minority?? Shouldn't the very small minority have the smaller number and size of bathrooms??  Is it because they would feel uncomfortable for going to the bathroom by themselves??  Don't they usually anyway?

And again, why do you care given you said you couldn't care less who you go to the bathroom with??  And since you are so against singling groups of people out, why single out the much larger population of people who are uncomfortable with going to the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex, or having their children go to the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex??

I know you are going to use your stupid talking point, "people are already doing it and no one notices" b.s.  People DO notice and HAVE noticed, and when they speak up they get called "bigot" or a "phobe" of some kind by people like you that have what I call reverse logic...ie., it is not logical in anyway.  You essentially want the very small minority of the population to drive all policy and decisions.  I am all for including everyone and making opportunities and accommodations available for all, but NOT at the expense of the vast majority.  Three types of bathrooms is a win win for everyone, and you arguing against it shows that you truly aren't for total inclusion of everyone.  Who's the bigot??

Two bathrooms for those with specific characteristics is outdated. Pure and simple. Its not illegal to go into the other bathroom. People have and will continue to do it. As the number of current bathroom configurations that have 'Male/Non-binary' or 'Female/Non-binary' signs on them continues to grow. It only shines a light on the fact that these are useless distinctions. Trying to pry them apart again is an exercise in futility. That you're getting a dopamine hit by banging the keys in support of 'Kindergarten Cop biology lessons' not withstanding. Its not that simple anymore and never will be. You're just going to have to get use to it. Will there be hiccups along the way? Of course. Will single(or rare) occurrence events be trotted out as a reason to roll the whole thing back? Of course, because your side is soooo predictable(see any other argument on this forum against a minority fighting to be assimilated into the whole). 

You're scared of the change that you think is inevitable and the dangers they might come with adopting this new trend. That's a valid feeling to have. All I'm saying is if we look into the past at each time a group was fighting to be recognized(immigrants; Italian, Irish, German, African, Asian, Latin, equal voting/civil rights) as equal members of the whole there were similar arguments against by those fearful of the change that was 'inevitable' in their mind. Did change come? Yes. I'd be interested to see if the results of any of those campaigns ever lived up to the exaggerated fever dreams of those railing against them. Can you think of any? I can't. 

Am I saying jump into it with both feet? No. We are making, often, painfully incremental steps to better understand and assimilate new phenomenon into our melting pot. There is always push back. But we are always better after the growing pains than during the struggle. Makes us more resilient for the next one. 

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

About what exactly?

you really are obtuse.

you asked a question and I quote:

Will a bathroom incident effect someone's life in any meaningful way? Statistically unlikely. Unless you've been primed to think it is the end all be all of liberal propaganda. That is until next year when this is no longer an issue and the next thing is the liberal apocalypse. But really there is no next thing, its just minorities of different sexual proclivities than the 'norm' or immigrants. You all are so predictable.  

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Two bathrooms for those with specific characteristics is outdated. Pure and simple. Its not illegal to go into the other bathroom. People have and will continue to do it. As the number of current bathroom configurations that have 'Male/Non-binary' or 'Female/Non-binary' signs on them continues to grow. It only shines a light on the fact that these are useless distinctions. Trying to pry them apart again is an exercise in futility. That you're getting a dopamine hit by banging the keys in support of 'Kindergarten Cop biology lessons' not withstanding. Its not that simple anymore and never will be. You're just going to have to get use to it. Will there be hiccups along the way? Of course. Will single(or rare) occurrence events be trotted out as a reason to roll the whole thing back? Of course, because your side is soooo predictable(see any other argument on this forum against a minority fighting to be assimilated into the whole). 

You're scared of the change that you think is inevitable and the dangers they might come with adopting this new trend. That's a valid feeling to have. All I'm saying is if we look into the past at each time a group was fighting to be recognized(immigrants; Italian, Irish, German, African, Asian, Latin, equal voting/civil rights) as equal members of the whole there were similar arguments against by those fearful of the change that was 'inevitable' in their mind. Did change come? Yes. I'd be interested to see if the results of any of those campaigns ever lived up to the exaggerated fever dreams of those railing against them. Can you think of any? I can't. 

Am I saying jump into it with both feet? No. We are making, often, painfully incremental steps to better understand and assimilate new phenomenon into our melting pot. There is always push back. But we are always better after the growing pains than during the struggle. Makes us more resilient for the next one. 

Says who??  You??  The extremely small yet loud minority??  You are the one who is predictable.  Biological sex is NOT outdated nor will it ever be.  Psychologically speaking things evolve and change because it is based on emotions and feelings...however, those things do not nor will ever supersede actual chromosomal biological science.  You stomping your feet won't change that. 

Not to mention you talking about immigration and civil rights as a comparison to biology is not only laughable it is just wrong.  

Again, I wish you had the intellectual fortitude to be able to sit back and actually read the things you type on here and try and understand how ridiculous you come across.  You never can stay on topic, you often "argue" in theories and assumptions about people.  And when asked questions, like you ALWAYS do, you never are able to answer them specifically, but rather babble and babble on about emotional liberal tropes and talking points while never actually making any sort of point other than to call people names or insinuate they feel a certain way about a topic so that you or someone else can play the victim.  

I'll try one more time...if you are for anyone going to the bathroom with anyone, why do you care if biological males go to the bathroom with biological males??  Do you think trans folks will feel marginalized if they actually have a bathroom they know they can go in without making anyone else uncomfortable?  Are you hung up that people may be comfortable??  Why?  Aren't you for people having different opinions on things?  Or is your thought process the only way to go and the vast majority of the worlds most civilized societies view on the matter now outdated because YOU say it is??

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Grooma Zoom Zoom.  

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Says who??  You??  The extremely small yet loud minority??  You are the one who is predictable.  Biological sex is NOT outdated nor will it ever be.  Psychologically speaking things evolve and change because it is based on emotions and feelings...however, those things do not nor will ever supersede actual chromosomal biological science.  You stomping your feet won't change that. 

Not to mention you talking about immigration and civil rights as a comparison to biology is not only laughable it is just wrong.  

Again, I wish you had the intellectual fortitude to be able to sit back and actually read the things you type on here and try and understand how ridiculous you come across.  You never can stay on topic, you often "argue" in theories and assumptions about people.  And when asked questions, like you ALWAYS do, you never are able to answer them specifically, but rather babble and babble on about emotional liberal tropes and talking points while never actually making any sort of point other than to call people names or insinuate they feel a certain way about a topic so that you or someone else can play the victim.  

I'll try one more time...if you are for anyone going to the bathroom with anyone, why do you care if biological males go to the bathroom with biological males??  Do you think trans folks will feel marginalized if they actually have a bathroom they know they can go in without making anyone else uncomfortable?  Are you hung up that people may be comfortable??  Why?  Aren't you for people having different opinions on things?  Or is your thought process the only way to go and the vast majority of the worlds most civilized societies view on the matter now outdated because YOU say it is??

Good to get those emotions off your chest.

Seems as though you want this to be a black/white, right/wrong issue. Sorry it isn't. Also sorry that you don't understand that. 

Care to answer any of my questions from the comment you are responding to? 

"Help us understand your "logic" that we should switch ALL bathrooms to unisex and have smaller isolated places for people that are the majority?? Maybe we should, as buildings are constructed, rethink the common bathroom set up and change it around so that everyone can have a place to go in private so not having to select the best, if not exactly accurate to ones characteristics.  Why wouldn't the larger more frequently available bathrooms be for the vast majority of the population versus making them for the very small minority?? Again, because it is the consensus now does not make it the best, we can change and improve that which we use today to better service people in the future. Helping everyone better is in service of the majority. Shouldn't the very small minority have the smaller number and size of bathrooms??  already addressed. Is it because they would feel uncomfortable for going to the bathroom by themselves??  Already addressedDon't they usually anyway?

And again, why do you care given you said you couldn't care less who you go to the bathroom with??  I care that you are against people just going to the bathroom in  place without pointing out a harm. You can make up doomsday scenarios. But person A goes to the bathroom. Person B doesn't believe they have the 'correct' junk to be allowed in that bathroom, why should anyone care of their concern if they cannot articulate a harm? Being bothered by things other people do and wanting legislation to stop it despite the absence of harm is dumb and prejudiced. Should we keep people from committing crimes? Yes. This does not fall under that umbrella until you can say for sure that it will lead to higher rates of crime. And since you are so against singling groups of people out, why single out the much larger population of people who are uncomfortable with going to the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex doesn't this seem kinda snowflaky? , or having their children go to the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex I would absolutely agree if there was anything to back up that statement?? seeing as there isn't other than one-off stories that you will trot out as reasons to roll everything back, as usual, there is no statistically significant evidence to be afraid of sending a child into a bathroom. BTW, kids are way more likely to be abused by a relative than a stranger. 

I know you are going to use your stupid deflection talking point, "people are already doing it and no one notices" b.s.  People DO notice and HAVE noticed, and when they speak up they get called "bigot" or a "phobe" and they probably are because like I said, one incident, does not a trend make and you can't get your head around the fact that there is no statistical evidence to prove your fear to be rationally justified. That you keep using isolated incidents in an attempt to prove a point tells me you don't understand how things work. Your emotions are in control and won't let your brain sort things out in a reasonable way. of some kind by people like you that have what I call reverse logic...ie.,using statistics and empathy is illogical? I guess that's your opinion. Best of luck to you.  it is not logical in anyway Definitely not any you are familiar with. If you'd like I can offer some resources.  You essentially want the very small minority of the population to drive all policy and decisions not all. but some, yes. When the majority is wrong and I don't think you speak for the majority. You'll have to provide evidence of that. but if the majority of people are wrong and they have been about a great many things in our recent past, when I sited suffrage, immigration, slavery, they are all situations where the 'majority' was dead wrong and you, hopefully, know it. Although you might want to fight me on that for some reason, good luck with that.  .  I am all for including everyone and making opportunities and accommodations available for all, but NOT at the expense of the vast majority I know one side loves talking about being comfortable and they even have a word for it when people complain about being uncomfortable. Sucks when that stuff comes back around. .  Three Or just one, types of bathrooms is a win win for everyone, and you arguing against it shows that you truly aren't for total inclusion of everyone.  Who's the bigot?? Lots of people unfortunately.  

• Haha 1

i just can't fathom the misogyny that must exist to think that men playing dress up and acting stereotypically to portray a women is considered ok.

Then the further misogyny to think it's ok that these men go into women's spaces.

• Brain 1

19 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Good to get those emotions off your chest.

Seems as though you want this to be a black/white, right/wrong issue. Sorry it isn't. Also sorry that you don't understand that. 

Care to answer any of my questions from the comment you are responding to? 

"Help us understand your "logic" that we should switch ALL bathrooms to unisex and have smaller isolated places for people that are the majority?? Maybe we should, as buildings are constructed, rethink the common bathroom set up and change it around so that everyone can have a place to go in private so not having to select the best, if not exactly accurate to ones characteristics.  Why wouldn't the larger more frequently available bathrooms be for the vast majority of the population versus making them for the very small minority?? Again, because it is the consensus now does not make it the best, we can change and improve that which we use today to better service people in the future. Helping everyone better is in service of the majority. Shouldn't the very small minority have the smaller number and size of bathrooms??  already addressed. Is it because they would feel uncomfortable for going to the bathroom by themselves??  Already addressedDon't they usually anyway?

And again, why do you care given you said you couldn't care less who you go to the bathroom with??  I care that you are against people just going to the bathroom in  place without pointing out a harm. You can make up doomsday scenarios. But person A goes to the bathroom. Person B doesn't believe they have the 'correct' junk to be allowed in that bathroom, why should anyone care of their concern if they cannot articulate a harm? Being bothered by things other people do and wanting legislation to stop it despite the absence of harm is dumb and prejudiced. Should we keep people from committing crimes? Yes. This does not fall under that umbrella until you can say for sure that it will lead to higher rates of crime. And since you are so against singling groups of people out, why single out the much larger population of people who are uncomfortable with going to the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex doesn't this seem kinda snowflaky? , or having their children go to the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex I would absolutely agree if there was anything to back up that statement?? seeing as there isn't other than one-off stories that you will trot out as reasons to roll everything back, as usual, there is no statistically significant evidence to be afraid of sending a child into a bathroom. BTW, kids are way more likely to be abused by a relative than a stranger. 

I know you are going to use your stupid deflection talking point, "people are already doing it and no one notices" b.s.  People DO notice and HAVE noticed, and when they speak up they get called "bigot" or a "phobe" and they probably are because like I said, one incident, does not a trend make and you can't get your head around the fact that there is no statistical evidence to prove your fear to be rationally justified. That you keep using isolated incidents in an attempt to prove a point tells me you don't understand how things work. Your emotions are in control and won't let your brain sort things out in a reasonable way. of some kind by people like you that have what I call reverse logic...ie.,using statistics and empathy is illogical? I guess that's your opinion. Best of luck to you.  it is not logical in anyway Definitely not any you are familiar with. If you'd like I can offer some resources.  You essentially want the very small minority of the population to drive all policy and decisions not all. but some, yes. When the majority is wrong and I don't think you speak for the majority. You'll have to provide evidence of that. but if the majority of people are wrong and they have been about a great many things in our recent past, when I sited suffrage, immigration, slavery, they are all situations where the 'majority' was dead wrong and you, hopefully, know it. Although you might want to fight me on that for some reason, good luck with that.  .  I am all for including everyone and making opportunities and accommodations available for all, but NOT at the expense of the vast majority I know one side loves talking about being comfortable and they even have a word for it when people complain about being uncomfortable. Sucks when that stuff comes back around. .  Three Or just one, types of bathrooms is a win win for everyone, and you arguing against it shows that you truly aren't for total inclusion of everyone.  Who's the bigot?? Lots of people unfortunately.  

AKA...your extremely minority opinion overrides the vast majority in society...got it.  Funny how you use what you call "one off situations" to make your point, but when others do the exact same thing you are against using "one off situations"?  I have never used a "one off situation" in any of my arguments as there has been WAY more than one situation in which a biological male being in biological women/girls bathroom/changing rooms has occurred and caused harm...but those according to you don't count, only the one off situation where a trans felt uncomfortable having to use a bathroom of their assigned biological sex...and you never addressed why you are all for going to the bathroom with whomever/whenever, but are against a trans that is biologically male using a biological male bathroom??  

Also, I don't believe I am the one using emotion in my opinion, I am using science, which you conveniently left out in your rant.  The basis for everything you wrote is not based on science, statistics, data...it is 100% pure emotional based...you call it empathy.   My take is based on empathy...for ALL...not just for one extremely small group of people, but rather finding a solution for EVERYONE to be comfortable.  Sorry that seems so extreme to you to think of everyone.

By the way this ideological idea you present is NOT progress.  Keep telling yourself that....

• Bob 1

12 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

AKA...your extremely minority opinion overrides the vast majority in society...got it.  Funny how you use what you call "one off situations" to make your point, but when others do the exact same thing you are against using "one off situations"?  I have never used a "one off situation" in any of my arguments as there has been WAY more than one situation in which a biological male being in biological women/girls bathroom/changing rooms has occurred and caused harm...but those according to you don't count, only the one off situation where a trans felt uncomfortable having to use a bathroom of their assigned biological sex...and you never addressed why you are all for going to the bathroom with whomever/whenever, but are against a trans that is biologically male using a biological male bathroom??  

Also, I don't believe I am the one using emotion in my opinion, I am using science, which you conveniently left out in your rant.  The basis for everything you wrote is not based on science, statistics, data...it is 100% pure emotional based...you call it empathy.   My take is based on empathy...for ALL...not just for one extremely small group of people, but rather finding a solution for EVERYONE to be comfortable.  Sorry that seems so extreme to you to think of everyone.

By the way this ideological idea you present is NOT progress.  Keep telling yourself that....

Not against that scenario, just not going to mandate it like, it seems, you'd like to. 

If you haven't used any one off situations then all you have are people committing illicit or illegal acts in a bathroom/changing room.  On the other hand if you just have people being uncomfortable, then that's all it is.

Connect the dots, trans people use the bathroom they want to 'causes harm'? 

What harm and to who? 

And should it be illegal?