Are Starocci's and Kerkvliet's Starting Slots At Risk?

Just now, PortaJohn said:

Jimmy, you banned yourself by taking the bet and losing.  

Not Jimmy but I got banned too so I know the feeling. It’s cool PortaJohn - you do what you have to do to make this forum more attractive to non participants.  

23 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Not Jimmy but I got banned too so I know the feeling. It’s cool PortaJohn - you do what you have to do to make this forum more attractive to non participants.  

Rassling, theres one major problem with your defense of Jimmy.  Your excluding the fact that he didn't have to take the bet.  That's on him & it is no one else's fault but him

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

15 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Rassling, theres one major problem with your defense of Jimmy.  You’re excluding the fact that he didn't have to take the bet.  That's on him & it is no one else's fault but him

EFF the **^**king bet would ya already! 

We’re human beings - we make mistakes , especially as wrestlers who are all full of piss and vinegar. EMOTIONS play a pitiful role in this sport “where the minds goes the body follows”. So he agreed to something and didn’t follow through. Who gives a flying ***ck! You are making this forum look ridiculous from those on the outside looking in. Stop it already or ban me again. I’m cool with either. 

1 hour ago, Rassling said:

So he lost a bet so you banned him?

A couple things:

He isn't banned. @Husker_Du made that clear when he said he will never be banned because he was a treasure (or something like that).

He made a bet, willingly, and now appears to be honoring the terms of the bet he agreed to. Again, not banned.

I thought the bet was a bad idea and said so twice. I still think it is a bad idea and would welcome @Jimmy Cinnabon back.

I gave Jimmy tooooooons of shit when he said things that deserved tons of shit. For example, when he was posting wrestler names based on rumors he read on another message board, I told him it was a POS post. 

The whole "pay your debts" thing was tiresome to me, but if others enjoyed it c'est la vie. I would just skip past those posts. As a matter of fact there is at least one poster on here whose posts I almost always skip without reading, especially when I see he is every other post in a multi-page row. There is never any substance there.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

11 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

As a matter of fact there is at least one poster on here whose posts I almost always skip without reading, especially when I see he is every other post in a multi-page row. There is never any substance there.

I appreciate the mention WKN

4 minutes ago, ionel said:

It must be me, was hoping Porta would take the sword.  😕

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

0 fer 2

It's got to be @Idaho...We were joking around about that class action lawsuit until he actually hired a real one.  I'm telling you.  He's always starting trouble

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

It's got to be @Idaho...We were joking around about that class action lawsuit until he actually hired a real one.  I'm telling you.  He's always starting trouble

He can be a little starchy, but I like him none the less.

There will be no joy in it for me when I grind him to a fine flour under the wheels of justice.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing
  • Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

7 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

5 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

He can be a little starchy, but I like him none the less.

There will be no joy in it for me when I grind him to a fine flour under the wheels of justice.

Well we know it can't be fly so I'm thinking maybe MP ... he's a cool cat and all but ... 

6 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

I'm surprised Jimmy even took the bet. Mesenbrink is no joke!

I think he's a true underdog against Carr & KOT.  Carr is his worst matchup.  Can match his pace and can finish cleanly on his attacks.  KOT will be close because they are very familiar with each other and practice room buddies are the hardest to wrestle against.  Curious how he matches up against Hamiti.  True toss up in my book.  Against the rest of the field he puts everyone in a predicament.  Match the pace and gas out or try to slow the match down and find yourself in a hole the 3rd period playing catch up

Edited by PortaJohn

5 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

I think he's a true underdog against Carr & KOT.  Carr is his worst matchup.  Can match his pace and can finish cleanly on his attacks.  KOT will be close because they are very familiar with each other and practice room buddies are the hardest to wrestle against.  Curious how he matches up against Hamiti.  True toss up in my book.  Against the rest of the field he puts everyone in a predicament.  Match the pace and gas out or try to slow the match down and find yourself in a hole the 3rd period playing catch up

I couldn't agree more. Big 10s and NCAAs is gonna be epic this year.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Ohio Elite said:

I couldn't agree more. Big 10s and NCAAs is gonna be epic this year.

Are we at the point we can make a "2024 165 beats 2008 149 toughest bracket ever"  It sure seems close

11 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

IDK:  Hall gave him a pretty tough match, Carr looks like he beats KOT right now but the pace of Mesenbrick who knows.  Big 12s is gonna have some interesting rematches between the 4 of KOT, Carr, Hall, & Olejnik. 

4 minutes ago, ionel said:

IDK:  Hall gave him a pretty tough match, Carr looks like he beats KOT right now but the pace of Mesenbrick who knows.  Big 12s is gonna have some interesting rematches between the 4 of KOT, Carr, Hall, & Olejnik. 

Apologies Ionel.  Are you talking about Hall vs KOT?   165 Big 12s is the best conference tournament bracket this year