Ohio St @ Penn St. 6:30. Rec Hall. Big Ten Network.

10 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i'm still waiting for you to explain why you post.

JimmyDB's either a senile old man or a bullied teen.  Either way you should take it easy on the poor guy.

Edited by KCMO2
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

major takeaways. Davis is not a lock to AA, Kasak is a dog, Mitchell can go to both sides 20 different ways, Welsh can freaking handfight, Rogotzke is going to look for a chin whip for 7minutes, Kirk is enormous, Mendez and beau is gonna be close everytime.

Who is a lock at 125?

I thoroughly enjoyed the tough matches.  The OSU guys came to wrestle.  I also like how these guys seem to keep the right perspective after a loss.  They show good character and coaching.

• Fire 2

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

I predicted Rogotzke pinning Truax.  This is too easy

Good call. This team is going to be really good the next 3 years. They have been really tested. I think they can get a team Trophy at NCAA's this year.

• Fire 1

Nagao reminds be a bit like SVN last year.  He kept losing close matches during the regular season, but he just needed to tweak a few things.  The coaches worked with him and did just that and he had an amazing post season.  I see that same thing for Nagao

• Fire 1

20 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Nagao barely wrestled, to be fair.

He seemed more interested in getting into scrambles than actually scoring the TDs he had lined up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nagao was a beast on top ly. 3 pt take down is not his friend.  He won’t finish better than he did last year because of it. 

12 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Let’s talk wrestling.  You can find out. 

What have you got. I lost to Keith Stearns NCAA champ 4 to 2 in overtime at National finals . what you got. Placed 2nd at CKLV in Vegas to Pan Am silver medalist. What have you  got. Nephew was a 2 time all American for Penn State and a finalist.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word.

Nagao was a beast on top ly. 3 pt take down is not his friend.  He won’t finish better than he did last year because of it. 

He got in deep and had many chances to finish. Just has to convert. SVN had the same problem last year. Came right at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Le duke said:

He got in deep and had many chances to finish. Just has to convert. SVN had the same problem last year. Came right at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly my point.  He can’t finish tds against good wrestlers. 

14 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

What have you got. I lost to Keith Stearns NCAA champ 4 to 2 in overtime at National finals . what you got. Placed 2nd at CKLV in Vegas to Pan Am silver medalist. What have you  got. Nephew was a 2 time all American for Penn State and a finalist.

Bill Belichek played how much pro football ?????