Ohio St @ Penn St. 6:30. Rec Hall. Big Ten Network.

5 minutes ago, pcostilow said:

This was called no takedown at the buzzer, giving Davis a win

That’s the worst no takedown I’ve ever seen in my life. What do they want him to do? Obviously there is reaction time but that doesn’t consist of 6 seconds to roll around and try to escape and get out of bottom…. horrible. 

I don’t care for the Mendez call but at least it’s close.

• Fire 3

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Everyone needs to calm down.  That was the correct call at 141

It was very close. Like Jim Johnson I thought there could have been a break in the count.

125 was an absolute atrocity and I think that has evaporated all confidence in this ref

• Fire 2

Just now, Mr. PeanutButter said:

It was very close. Like Jim Johnson I thought there could have been a break in the count.

125 was an absolute atrocity and I think that has evaporated all confidence in this ref

1) Jim Johnson was wrong.  

2) I get it

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

That’s the worst no takedown I’ve ever seen in my life. What do they want him to do? Obviously there is reaction time but that doesn’t consist of 6 seconds to roll around and try to escape and get out of bottom…. horrible. 

I don’t care for the Mendez call but at least it’s close.

yeah to address the reaction time thing some idiot is going to say, a) he was buried on his head and elbow b) reaction time isn't extended arbitrarily if you only counter is to throw yourself on your back.

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Just now, Le duke said:

That’s a bullshit stall call on Kasak. Literally turned him once, and another time without a second swipe. Come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I thought I would be a fan of calling more top stalling but the way it's been executed this year has been inconsistent to say the least.