How long will it take

9 hours ago, Le duke said:

Ah yes. Travis in Flint. Quite the authority.

Do you realize how dumb you sound?

Now, if I see an actual motion filed by an actual attorney, in an actual court? That would mean something. Right now you’re just pedaling bullshit.

Also, there are multiple attorneys representing Carroll. Which one was it, Travis in Flint? Notice how he doesn’t name anyone? He just throws around a rumor with no basis, so he can’t be fact checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one with the same last name as the judge: Kaplan.  No relation.  Attacking the messenger on a detail that can be established as factual or not is weak.  That this is now proven to be true, are you going to look to Travis for information in the future?  Even if the relationship should prove to be inconsequential, do you believe the non-disclosure is appropriate?

Edited by Offthemat
  • Fire 1

21 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

The one with the same last name as the judge: Kaplan.  No relation.  Attacking the messenger on a detail that can be established as factual or not is weak.  That this is now proven to be true, are you going to look to Travis for information in the future?  Even if the relationship should prove to be inconsequential, do you believe the non-disclosure is appropriate?

https://nypost.com/2024/01/27/news/trump-to-use-judges-conflict-in-83-3m-jury-verdict/

• Fire 2

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’ve been pretty convinced for some time that Maddow and Tucker were split from the same egg. Some kind of cultural experiement…

Did you put this here because you’re running out of room for all the things you’re wrong about?

30 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

you’re running out of room for all the things you’re wrong about?

Not even close.  I put that there, mainly, because I have been convinced for some time that maddow and Tucker were split from the same egg.

Edited by WrestlingRasta

1 minute ago, Husker_Du said:

oh those pesky details, Rasta.

y'all are just wishing ill on Trump. b/c no sane, unbiased person would think this was a legit legal process. 

BWAAAAHAHAAAHAHA

We could get into as seriously long discussion about Trump and details.  But I'll continue to let the legal process play out and we can go from there.   I'm sure you'll keep us well informed of Tucker's thoughts on the matter in the meantime. 

17 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Not even close.  I put that there, mainly, because I have been convinced for some time that maddow and Tucker were split from the same egg.

Maybe if you throw it again, because it still didn’t fly.  Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome, and all. 

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Maybe if you throw it again, because it still didn’t fly.  Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome, and all. 

You've honestly lost me.   Are you trying to create something for us to spat about?

22 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

BWAAAAHAHAAAHAHA

We could get into as seriously long discussion about Trump and details.  But I'll continue to let the legal process play out and we can go from there.   I'm sure you'll keep us well informed of Tucker's thoughts on the matter in the meantime. 

what does tucker have to do with it?

• Fire 1

TBD

15 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

what does tucker have to do with it?

You chimed in at a time I was comparing Tucker and Maddow, and offthemat had jokes (I think).   

I don’t know what your links are they’re not showing anything. So if you’re talking something different….🤷🏻‍♂️

39 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You've honestly lost me.   Are you trying to create something for us to spat about?

Your comparison of Tucker to Maddow is errant.  Tucker asks questions and let’s you hear the guest’s answers.  You are so triggered by him that you can’t handle it.  It’s TDS, just a different T.  

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Your comparison of Tucker to Maddow is errant.  Tucker asks questions and let’s you hear the guest’s answers.  You are so triggered by him that you can’t handle it.  It’s TDS, just a different T.  

ahhhh. 

Feel better now?  Had to be something getting that out. Enjoy a cold one, you’ve earned it. 

On 1/26/2024 at 7:09 PM, mspart said:

How well will the decision hold up in appeal?   If she can't remember the year she says this assault happened, I'm not inclined to think her chances are great.    She got by this time, an appellate court might actually look at the thing. 

If I was a judge and someone came to me with a lawsuit saying Trump assaulted her, I would ask, when did this happen.   If the answer is I'm unclear on when it happened but by golly it did happen, I would throw it out as frivolous or something. 

If you are assaulted, you would know what year it happened.   Period. 

mspart

Your disdain for assault survivors is showing. 

Don't forget kids that are abused have just as difficult a time remembering details as adults do. Are they still frivolous or something? 

On 1/27/2024 at 7:30 AM, WrestlingRasta said:

So, for clarification sake, is the ‘kool aid’ evidence and judgements presented in the court of law, or Twitter posts sourced from….the national pulse?

I just wanna make sure I know which cup to grab.  

It was Flavor-Aid

I'll let the law and our judicial system figure out what is right and wrong in this case and how much and who has to pay.  However, her appearance on MSNBC was NOT a good look and in very bad taste...very cringe worthy and is just another thing for people to not believe her.  Just as Trump saying things during the hearings didn't do him any favors either.  

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

oh those pesky details, Rasta.

y'all are just wishing ill on Trump. b/c no sane, unbiased person would think this was a legit legal process. 

Just out of curiosity, do you feel the same way about the other court cases he'll be attending this campaign season? 

hey, soy boy, try to stay on topic.

debate the merits of this case as opposed to 1) just wishing donald trump ill will and 2) moving on to other cases

this entire thread has be some of us saying 'look at the facts'

and the soy posse just hoping shit. 

• Fire 1

TBD

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Your disdain for assault survivors is showing. 

Don't forget kids that are abused have just as difficult a time remembering details as adults do. Are they still frivolous or something? 

I have no disdain for assault survivors.   Where did you get that?   I have disdain for declared assault survivors that cannot remember when it happened.   You claim a man sexually assaulted you but cannot remember the year?   Preposterous.  The judge should have thrown it out as frivolous.  

mspart

15 hours ago, mspart said:

I have no disdain for assault survivors.   Where did you get that?   I have disdain for declared assault survivors that cannot remember when it happened.   You claim a man sexually assaulted you but cannot remember the year?   Preposterous.  The judge should have thrown it out as frivolous.  

mspart

Have you met anyone that has survived a situation like that? Better question, what do the overwhelming number of experts in this field say is an average response to surviving a situation like that? 

Hint:  common responses to surviving sexual assault

A big one is embarrassment. Feeling like it was your fault and not wanting anyone to know. Does that seem like something that would make the telling of your story, easy or timely?