Midlands brackets

creek chub

24 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

"an official visit with Iowa, and now he’s registered unattached at 197 pounds for the Soldier Salute in Coralville, Iowa, at Xtream Arena on December 29-30."

So can we go ahead and rank him #1 now?

Just now, ionel said:

I dont have X cause dont need X, never had the twit same reason.  Can you post now?  🙂

haha I have it all copied and pasted ready to post, but that reason isn't good enough to press submit.  I don't like to let people off the hook for the intended sacrifices they intended on making if it was out of principle - you know - in order to help support them in their mission

5 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

haha I have it all copied and pasted ready to post, but that reason isn't good enough to press submit.  I don't like to let people off the hook for the intended sacrifices they intended on making if it was out of principle - you know - in order to help support them in their mission

I see you are finally using the image I found ~half dozen years ago but I already miss Under Dog.  

On above, gave my reason.  The issue shouldn't be  having a reason not to have something.  The issue is I don't have a reason to have it.  Kindve like a Bentley, I dont have a reason to drive one, don't need it. 

Why would I pay for something I don't need? 

Edited by ionel

1 minute ago, ionel said:

I see you are finally using the image I found ~half dozen years ago but I already miss Under Dog.  

On above, gave my reason.  The issue shouldn't be  having a reason not to have something.  The issue is I don't have a reason to have it.  Kindve like a Bentley, I dont have a reason to drive one, don't need it. 

If it's not out of a reasonable principle, then since its free, easy to sign up, and readily accessible, I think I'm doing the right thing by you in encouraging you to sign up rather than providing the fish itself 🙂

Just now, flyingcement said:

If it's not out of a reasonable principle, then since its free, easy to sign up, and readily accessible, I think I'm doing the right thing by you in encouraging you to sign up rather than providing the fish itself 🙂

its not free

Just now, flyingcement said:

no?

No ... sure I could click to login with my Google acct and then Elon has my email address.  Elon doesn't need my email address just like I dont need his X.  He just wants to send me ads.  It ain't free!  🤨