Iowa vs Iowa State

CycloneFan97

4 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Aren't you the guy who lost your mind off of an innocuous Irish person joke?  Seems weird to be throwing around casual misogyny.

Oh, you old nostalgia buff, you.

Misogyny?  I'll let my friends on here enjoy the irony in your post, given that I don't know the sex of the person who was antagonizing me; the person could be either male or female.

So, why did YOU immediately assume that the person is a male and not a female?  Make some pretty misogynous and stereotypical assumptions there, my friend.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

4 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Basketball lover is obviously the type of person that has nothing better going on in life than to be abrasive on the internet. Ignore him. He will wither away.

You don't know me from over twenty years ago, my friend.  The more you ignore me, the more I flourish.

I don't want nor need ya lip, so I do BEST and will post like mad when left alone.

Ang, yes, I AM a basketball fan too.  Can't get one by you, can I, Columbio?!  😉

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

22 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

I'm guessing in school BB spent a lot of time getting stuffed in a locker.

Nope.  Pretty good-sized guy who couldn't fit into a locker.

Put out into the hallway in grade school, heck, yes, but never stuffed into a locker.

Edited by Ban Basketball

14 minutes ago, ionel said:

Dan and BB walk into a bar ...

Have a brother named, Dan.  We've done that very thing many times, my friend! 🍻

"Must think like everyone else now.  They see bad, I must see bad." 🤖

Edited by Ban Basketball

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

Oh, you old nostalgia buff, you.

Misogyny?  I'll let my friends on here enjoy the irony in your post, given that I don't know the sex of the person who was antagonizing me; the person could be either male or female.

So, why did YOU immediately assume that the person is a male and not a female?  Make some pretty misogynous and stereotypical assumptions there, my friend.

Lol.  What a coward, can't even stand behind his bs.

Banny boy is a textbook example of the type of person directly responsible for shrinking the sport.

Every negative stereotype about wrasslin people. The wannabe tuff guy crap. Deliberately obtuse. Chip on shoulder in the most annoying way possible.. 

more nonsensical and inconsistent the themat Tbar

Its just. Tiresome. Already 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Lol.  What a coward, can't even stand behind his bs.

So, you didn't make an assumption about the sex of the person, ma'am?

17 minutes ago, Formally140 said:

Banny boy is a textbook example of the type of person directly responsible for shrinking the sport.

Every negative stereotype about wrasslin people. The wannabe tuff guy crap. Deliberately obtuse. Chip on shoulder in the most annoying way possible.. 

more nonsensical and inconsistent the themat Tbar

Its just. Tiresome. Already 

Must think like everyone else and comment about Ban Basketball...NOW!

Not sure where you get the "tough guy" impression from, but not a part of my repertoire.  That stuff gets one banned, my friend, and I follow the rules to a "T!"

Edited by Ban Basketball

Just now, Ban Basketball said:

Must think like everyone else and comment about Ban Basketball...NOW!

Not sure where you get the "tough guy" impression from, but not a part of my repertoire.  That stuff gets one banned, my friend!

Please don’t play the victim. It’s insulting to everyone’s intelligence.

In what way have I said anything that in any way remotely justifies a ban? You are calling grown men “boy”. And deliberately being provocative. It comes across exactly the way I said it does.

1 minute ago, Formally140 said:

Please don’t play the victim. It’s insulting to everyone’s intelligence.

In what way have I said anything that in any way remotely justifies a ban? You are calling grown men “boy”. And deliberately being provocative. It comes across exactly the way I said it does.

Not claiming any victim status, but you folks DO INDEED have a rough time thinking for yis selves, don't ya?!

"Ban not liked...Me not like too." 🤖

Just now, Ban Basketball said:

Not claiming any victim status, but you folks DO INDEED have a rough time thinking for yis selves, don't ya?!

"Ban not liked...Me not like too." 🤖

Again, in what way does what I said risk me getting banned. Also, Using the all caps and emojis the way you do makes you look like you’re trying too hard

1 minute ago, Formally140 said:

Again, in what way does what I said risk me getting banned. Also, Using the all caps and emojis the way you do makes you look like you’re trying too hard

I never talked about anyone getting banned, just that I have over 20 years of experience with it on rasslin forums and I know how NOT to break rules.  If I get banned, it ain't because of rules viertations.

"Ban meanie...VERY MEANIE!" 😭

15 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I never talked about anyone getting banned, just that I have over 20 years of experience with it on rasslin forums and I know how NOT to break rules.  If I get banned, it ain't because of rules viertations.

"Ban meanie...VERY MEANIE!" 😭

The picture you paint would be amusing if it wasn’t so predictable. And I don’t really care that you’re being annoying and obtuse… as long as you can handle it without whining about everyone piling on you 

I do think you’re forgetting this isn’t themat.com anymore. 

13 minutes ago, Formally140 said:

The picture you paint would be amusing if it wasn’t so predictable. And I don’t really care that you’re being annoying and obtuse… as long as you can handle it without whining about everyone piling on you 

I do think you’re forgetting this isn’t themat.com anymore. 

Again, no whining here.  I'm just marveling at how no one thinks for themselves and parrots what everyone says and thinks.

Oh, yeah, you're right!  It ISN'T the mat.com, is it?  Why, after being banned from there for nearing ten years, how could I have EVER forgotten that?

3 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

I'll let my friends on here enjoy the irony in your post, 

3 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Imagine being so delusional that when everyone calls you out for being a turd, it could only mean that they're parroting each other. I want to live that life 

I'm puzzled by his post above.  🤔

7 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Imagine being so delusional that when everyone calls you out for being a turd, it could only mean that they're parroting each other. I want to live that life 

Ban delusional...VERY DELUSIONAL!

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

I'm puzzled by his post above.  🤔

Of course you are.  EVERYONE on here gets the wool pulled over the eyes.

The joke's on you too, Columbio!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I was raised that if everyone keeps having the same reaction to you. It’s definitely you and to either fix your behavior or make sure you don’t unnecessarily create problems and obstacles. 

I don’t think he was taught that or smart enough to figure that out

• Fire 1