Phone calls in Michigan

WrestlingRasta

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

That after answering your questions you went ahead and didn't answer mine. I'd say I'm shocked but also not surprised. 

Also, you went and edited a comment to make yourself feel better. 

Who are you trying to impress? 

Have better evidence/arguments and you'd, not impress people because you're petty, but might gain back some respect. 

Eventually you sort of answered them while dismissing them and attacking me.

What question do you want me to answer?

Where does the conspiracy theory end?   For Georgia it concludes with the inspection of the recorded suspect ballots.

Do you even know what you're saying?  Not always but I feel well-informed with my thoughts communicated here.  It disgusts me that the court is delaying the inspection of suspect ballots.  And I would feel that way if the outcome favored Trump or Biden.  My concern is addressing this for 2024 and beyond.

You are moving the goal posts!  My goal posts are that the election was rigged and that court cases were thrown out for reasons other than merit.  I provided evidence to show this is what occurred in Georgia.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jross said:

This is a serious matter.

The transparency and integrity of elections are crucial, and allegations of fraud need to be investigated to maintain public trust in the electoral process.

You are dismissing this out of hand.

These people wrote down batch numbers, took photos of unsecured bags, and so on... 

The lead on this is an independent who has advocated for Democrats in the past...

You're grabbing at straws and again editing my words to fit your narrative. You have continued to act in a dishonest fashion and then asked me to cow tow to your needs. Following these comments, I'm just going to starve your argument of oxygen so enjoy and edit my comments however you wish. You're not bringing up anything that hasn't been brought up before. Its over. Advocate for improvements. Its not perfect I'll grant you. But the last election is over. 

Elections are conducted in an unfair way. Cities and minority areas in many and most red states are woefully underfunded. Places to get a state issued ID are hard to get to for poor voters. Making the push for them to vote a way to disenfranchise those that tend to vote Dem.

Talk about disenfranchising voters. Gerrymandering a super majority legislature in NC, KY, or WI with dem governors. Essentially nullifying the vote/will of entire states just to keep power. There is no such thing as 'evil' but that would be pretty close to the definition of it. Seems like you're only concerned with issues that directly effect those you would wish had power. That is hypocrisy.  

1 hour ago, jross said:

Previous history says my writings and citations will be dismissed out of hand... so I requested you to do your own research rather than take my word for it.  Without openness to contrarian information, conversation is limited...

My intention in suggesting you (and others) engage with the Georgia case material was to bring new insights to conversation and broaden understanding of the topic.  

I wrote this question based on closed statements

• ThreePointTakeDown
    • And remember, there were no legitimate reports of rigging. No evidence of widespread rigging.
  • Plasmodium
    • ...to pander to these lies and childishness
  • Neutral
    • Anyone stating the 2020 election was rigged and that Donald Trump won is a farking idiot.

Have you read the materials where Democrats *admitted the election was rigged in big tech tools and with election law changes in Biden's favor before the election. 

*This information is not well-discussed but it is well-informed.

If you trust what Democrats shared... then perhaps the eventual outcome of the Georgia case will further inform.

Plasmodium is showing openness.

• Better to pick up discussion after the case winds it's way through the courts...

You've shifted your argument, now that the ballots, collection and counting don't fit your argument. Now its big tech and search results. That have nothing to do with ballots. 

Does tech influence people and change their minds? YES! Which is why we need to reign them in and not let 45 and his campaign use FB data to do exactly what you are complaining about. You need to call out both sides if you want to be taken seriously. 

You don't want openness. Because you have shown little of that yourself. You just want continue believing the thing so you don't have to let it go because you've built it up so much. Sunken Cost! We do it all the time. The more invested in a thing the harder it is to let it go. 

Make elections more secure. But protect the PEACEFUL transfer of power and stop prosecuting an election that has been dissected more than any election in history. Many that actually committed voter fraud have been caught and voted for or tried to vote for 45 and hopefully aren't allowed to vote again. 

59 minutes ago, jross said:

Eventually you sort of answered them while dismissing them and attacking me.

What question do you want me to answer?

Where does the conspiracy theory end?   For Georgia it concludes with the inspection of the recorded suspect ballots.

Do you even know what you're saying?  Not always but I feel well-informed with my thoughts communicated here.  It disgusts me that the court is delaying the inspection of suspect ballots.  And I would feel that way if the outcome favored Trump or Biden.  My concern is addressing this for 2024 and beyond.

You are moving the goal posts!  My goal posts are that the election was rigged and that court cases were thrown out for reasons other than merit.  I provided evidence to show this is what occurred in Georgia.  

Is it tough to type through your tears? 

Funny you ask a question about which questions I would like answered as if you're just considering it for the first time. 

It doesn't end there. When you don't get what you want, you'll move the goal posts, claim victory/victimhood and double down because you are so 'well informed' you couldn't possibly be wrong. (cough cough... cult!)

You want a court to do for you what no other court should do so you can get an outcome you or obviously hoping for. Trying to play neutral now is a bit disingenuous, not a bit actually. You have ignored everything that refutes your claim and pretended to by unbias. 

Yes. You want a result and don't care how you get it. That's what I've been saying. Glad you can admit it. First step. 

It wasn't rigged in a meaningful way to change the results

do individuals mess up votes or try, by fraud, to cheat? Yes

does it happen enough to really take it serious as a threat to elections? No. But it is a crime so prosecute when found which happens already. 

The difference is that prosecutors in those cases ACTUALLY HAVE EVIDENCE! Yours don't. 

At this point you're just yelling at clouds. Best of luck to you. When your case, again, gets demolished just remember I told you so. 

I'm claiming victory! Good day.