Tucker in the hood

WrestlingRasta

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Guess he’s staying on one of the islands. My friends were pretty excited. I didn’t care to meet or say anything to the man but I did agree to take the picture for them. Y’all should be proud of me. 

75_ftqd.jpg

🤷‍♀️

On 11/25/2023 at 6:45 AM, WrestlingRasta said:

Guess he’s staying on one of the islands. My friends were pretty excited. I didn’t care to meet or say anything to the man but I did agree to take the picture for them. Y’all should be proud of me. 

Tucker Carlson is a shit stain on what modern news needs to be.

So... umm... nicely done (but maybe rethink your friends.)

14 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I don't pick my friends based on who they vote for, I pick my friends based on how they are to people.  I'm not in to all that extremism stuff.

I wouldn't imagine recommending changing your friends - just a polite thought that now might be a good time to rethink.

In my experience, some friends are forever - others come and go.

The extremists that are into Tucker Carlson may well fall into the latter category. Or maybe not. Doesn't matter to me.

Mainly that I don't believe he has any interest in being in the actual news business at all.

The way I see it, his only interest has been promoting himself and doing it by any means possible. Including misusing his position at Fox to leverage his desire for self-promotion - and drumming up as much hatred as he could in the process.

That got him fired from Fox.

Any mention of him being some kind of maga celebrity, rather than the self-promoting scum that he is, prompted my post.

My following posts were dialogue between you and I for clarification. Nothing more at play.

I believe you and I are now clear. And, with luck, we'll see no more mention of that s*** for brains on this thread.

That had to take a decent amount of time to put down, particularly for someone who hopes to never have to hear about him again…..

……Yet, is still participating in the thread specifically about him.  So I guess I’m not clear, kinda confused. It appears you really want to talk about him, but, each time you (keep) talking about him, you tell us you don’t want to hear about him. So yeah

At least we’ve gotten past my friends. 

• Fire 1

17 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

That had to take a decent amount of time to put down, particularly for someone who hopes to never have to hear about him again…..

……Yet, is still participating in the thread specifically about him.  So I guess I’m not clear, kinda confused. It appears you really want to talk about him, but, each time you (keep) talking about him, you tell us you don’t want to hear about him. So yeah

At least we’ve gotten past my friends. 

Your post here makes almost no sense at all...  you seem to be infatuated/intoxicated. It's more than a little weird considering that the point (your point as well as mine) was about putting it behind us.

FFS. In your words... "so we're done here?"

3 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Your post here makes almost no sense at all...  you seem to be infatuated/intoxicated. It's more than a little weird considering that the point (your point as well as mine) was about putting it behind us.

FFS. In your words... "so we're done here?"

Heeeeeey you didn’t talk about the guy you don’t want to hear about. Good job. Don’t worry it doesn’t need to make sense to you.

Yes, yes we are. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Fire 1