Maintaining Humanity During Disagreements

On 11/21/2023 at 8:49 AM, Paul158 said:

You are a very interesting person. Its not the counting of the votes . Its how the votes were cast and who "actually" did the voting. The system we have in place makes it impossible to verify the validity of the votes themselves. So the counting of them proves nothing .Which makes are voting system inadequate. I know you don't agree with me but if you could refrain from your derogatory remarks.  

Now its not evidence for or against what you're saying but just the idea of ROI for this crime seems like a strong line of defense. Typically there is tangible goal when putting together a plan to stick it to the man. Usually not something you put the work in to pulling off just to allow the masses and house odds to thwart your efforts. What you would need to do and know about a person to pull it off and what you get in return is hardly worth doing. Which is why we see widows doing it on behalf of recently deceased partners or other family members. They have gotten caught. So, again, not a point against you but its hard to conceive of enough people to drink the Flavor-Aid to get the numbers to accomplish anything that has been theorized by 45 or his/he/him's acolytes, regardless of policy or procedure of voting.

So to my questions, what are the deficiencies of the process that would allow you to make your comment? Where can it be taken advantage of? I know each state may have a unique process so pick your favorite. Where are the soft targets? 

On 11/21/2023 at 9:43 AM, Paul158 said:

In person voting with photo voter ID "ONLY". Only allow military to do absent voting and very few others. Extend early voting to 15 or 20 days if necessary.  That the Democrats for some reason think their voters can't get a voter ID  amazes me.

This goes back to the library discussion. Some people just don't have the resources/need for these things. Watch The Newsroom episode about it. Some jobs don't/won't allow time off to vote. If it was as easy as going to the post office on a lunch break, maybe. But sometimes, in some states, in dense areas, polling places are not of adequate number or staffing to allow for quick or timely voting. Vote or lose your job? If you can answer that question easily you have privilege that some do not. Keep that in mind. 

19 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Maga congressmen crying for their broken hero does not impress me. What is more impressive is 15 lawsuits in Pennsylvania crying election, and MAGA having a really dismal record in those lawsuits. 

But keep being the parrot fellas. Jimmy Buffet would be proud. 

You are hanging your impression hat on dismissals, which are less impressive than verdicts, which are less reliable than appeals.  When history is written, which side will you be on?

• Fire 1

52 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

You are hanging your impression hat on dismissals, which are less impressive than verdicts, which are less reliable than appeals.  When history is written, which side will you be on?

The not constantly angry and miserable because I’m always trying to find someone to blame when what I wanted to happen didn’t happen side. But cute catch phrase, impressive. 

Gobble gobble. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

57 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The not constantly angry and miserable because I’m always trying to find someone to blame when what I wanted to happen didn’t happen side. But cute catch phrase, impressive. 

Gobble gobble. 

16 hours ago, Offthemat said:

• Fire 1