Maintaining Humanity During Disagreements

This opinion data surprises.

Seventy percent (70%) of Republicans, as well as 57% of both Democrats and unaffiliated voters believe it is at least somewhat likely that undercover government agents helped provoke the Capitol riot.

The survey of 1,000 U.S. Likely Voters was conducted on February 26-28, 2023 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/61_believe_feds_helped_incite_capitol_riot

Is humanity easier to maintain when the majority of folks agree on concern?

• Clown 1

15 minutes ago, jross said:

Let’s imagine there is evidence of election fraud.

Like say for example this was proven true.

Should the government admit it?

Would it admit it?

48 Laws of Power (book) has the answer.

21 minutes ago, jross said:

Let’s imagine there is evidence of election fraud.

Like say for example this was proven true.

Should the government admit it?

Would it admit it?

48 Laws of Power (book) has the answer.

There was no fraud in Maricopa county.   Biden was shorted 360 votes somehow, but I suppose it all came out in the wash.

Which government are you talking about?  The AZ state legislature?  That is the most relevant government and we both know they desperately tried to do a helluva lot more than admit it.

• Fire 2

1 minute ago, jross said:

This opinion data surprises.

The survey of 1,000 U.S. Likely Voters was conducted on February 26-28, 2023 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/61_believe_feds_helped_incite_capitol_riot

Is humanity easier to maintain when the majority of folks agree on concern?

It is easy to understand Trump's concerted, no evidence required campaign to undermine democracy is effective.

• Fire 1

Epstein is apples and oranges, but it applies to the potential for significant consequences to powerful people.

JFK is a closer comparison. Similar to the JFK assassination, the Election Fraud conspiracy suggests government involvement in a deliberate change of leadership (at worst) or a concealment of facts (at minimum).

19 minutes ago, jross said:

Epstein is apples and oranges, but it applies to the potential for significant consequences to powerful people.

JFK is a closer comparison. Similar to the JFK assassination, the Election Fraud conspiracy suggests government involvement in a deliberate change of leadership (at worst) or a concealment of facts (at minimum).

You are certainly maintaining your humanity in this discussion.  See where that gets you?

You and I see an election with a ten fold increase in the number of mail in ballots - which are historically susceptible to fraud - with one tenth of the rate of rejection of previous elections as data that necessitates examination.  The fellow you’ve been talking to just says “don’t look, Ethyl.”

• Clown 1

3 hours ago, jross said:

The attorney general for the guy that has lied more than anyone in the history of the office, who has the resources to see and check whether or not the election was legit or not, would, in theory, have a lot to gain by parroting your point, disagrees with you and Schuck Olerange. Your retort is, but a thousand, thoroughly, uninformed(by comparison, and that is being generous) people say, 'nuh uh'.  And you agree with the mob? That tells me all I need to know about how you solve problems and seek information. 

Best of luck to you. You will need all of it! 

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Prove it!

Gravity: It's Only a Theory

Can't be proven.  Only observed, measured, predicted, etc.  But not proven.

Our existence.  Can't be proven.  We might be a dream in a really big sleepy giant's nightly repose.

This is an opinion and discussion forum.  Not a proof forum.  

Yelling "Prove it!" is the equivalent of blowing a raspberry. Satisfying to the blower, I suppose, but a defective discussion technique.

giphy.gif

• Fire 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lipdrag said:

Gravity: It's Only a Theory

Can't be proven.  Only observed, measured, predicted, etc.  But not proven.

Our existence.  Can't be proven.  We might be a dream in a really big sleepy giant's nightly repose.

This is an opinion and discussion forum.  Not a proof forum.  

Yelling "Prove it!" is the equivalent of blowing a raspberry. Satisfying to the blower, I suppose, but a defective discussion technique.

giphy.gif

I apologies for asking for any evidence, whatsoever, that you might have for making your case. I will go back to throwing out wild accusations of things that have and never will happen. Claim them as true and waste the time of everyone who reads them. 

I'll just assume you have none and since you know that, you are deflecting away from the point.