There seems to be zero upside to Gable coming back to Minnesota

Jimmy Cinnabon

It doesn't make Minny a title contender.  Gable won't be challenged and will easily win another HWT title.  No one will blink if he does, but if he loses it will be like Spencer getting pinned by Ramos.  Is he getting a huge NIL payment?  If not, I can't imagine how it makes sense as an Olympic Champion and 2x NCAA champ and current WWE wrestler to come back to college.  He could have at least joined Iowa and made the team race interesting.

If anything coming back is, at best, a lateral move and more realistically, a demotion.

Well it’s a good thing he doesn’t need your approval. There’d be zero upside to me returning to college rn too but if someone paid me 6 figures to go back, hang out with my buddies and coaches I’ve known since I was 16, and have fun competing, I’d be jumping all over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Well it’s a good thing he doesn’t need your approval. There’d be zero upside to me returning to college rn too but if someone paid me 6 figures to go back, hang out with my buddies and coaches I’ve known since I was 16, and have fun competing, I’d be jumping all over it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it confirmed he's getting paid 6 figures to come back?

I'll bite here, just because I don't want people to be more stupid after reading this stupid OP.

Him coming in allows Joles to go 197 which in turn also ensures that both Max McNelly and Gavin Nelson both get to redshirt this season.

Then both of them can run four years with Hopke as a 8-9-10 punch (Hopke to not redshirt).

Edited by nhs67
  • Fire 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

If Steveson is getting paid anything less than six figures, given his star power, he would literally be better off being a wanker analyst for literally any F500.

I'm sure JPM Chase or Deloitte or any other company with a fck-all starfcker MD would be salivating to bring in the shiny new toy to show off for a cost against the books of $100,000. Being rather conservative for multi-million deals, that's approximately thirteen "seal the deal" client dinners at that level ($6,500 for the group). Eleven if you count the office Christmas party in the mix. Bringing a gold medalist to dinner is a quick winner winner chicken dinner and typically pays for itself somewhere between year one and two.

But let's not bring reality into this hatefest. Steveson hustled wrestling fans and he is going to get a free pass for it.

Edited by bnwtwg
In Minnesota they call it duck-duck-grey duck

i am an idiot on the internet

Is this Fauxbon #1 or Fauxbon #2? I get you fake posters from the old board mixed up. It's like the old pro wrestling from the 70's and 80's when you had two masked guys that looked the same, then they would trick the ref. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐