Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

14 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Your bigotry percolates down to free tv watchers? 

Remind me, how much did you pay to watch tv with rabbit ears? Or huddle around the radio for Father Coughlin's fascist story hour? 

We could afford cable.  It was part of my privilege and birth right to have it. Bahahahhahahahahahaha. They didn’t even charge us we were so privileged. 

Edited by JimmyBT

Just now, JimmyBT said:

They’re there helping those in need just like me. They don’t need it to turn around for them.  We’re trying to help others because we want to and are capable.  It’s what conservatives do. 

What help do conservatives provide except money and weapons for genocide and war crimes? Do they promote legislation to provide lunch for students who can not afford it? Do they promote legislation to help veterans? Do they promote legislation to help with the border crisis? No they just vote against.

How can you in good faith say that when conservatives have not authored or passed legislation that has helped anyone in any amount in years

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, braves121 said:

What help do conservatives provide except money and weapons for genocide and war crimes? Do they promote legislation to provide lunch for students who can not afford it? Do they promote legislation to help veterans? Do they promote legislation to help with the border crisis? No they just vote against.

How can you in good faith say that when conservatives have not authored or passed legislation that has helped anyone in any amount in years

Help to those that need it. I do it daily.  You????? If not. Try it instead of talking about it like dems are good at. 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Help to those that need it. I do it daily.  You????? If not. Try it instead of talking about it like dems are good at. 

Way to deflect without answering a question. I am not in a position to have influence over policy and laws, however I vote for representatives that have that ability. Democrats introduce bills to help make American's lives easier. How are conservatives trying to help when they vote no on any legislation that helps the US population?

• Fire 1

17 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Way to deflect without answering a question. I am not in a position to have influence over policy and laws, however I vote for representatives that have that ability. Democrats introduce bills to help make American's lives easier. How are conservatives trying to help when they vote no on any legislation that helps the US population?

Deflect?  Nah. We all know the border could have been fixed when Biden took over and the Dems had control of the house and Senate yet they chose to do nothing. 

Edited by JimmyBT

5 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Wow...you clearly are so blinded by your partisan glasses.  THIS is the problem with our politics today...people with this freaking attitude.  First off if you truly think democrats are the only side wanting to get things done and never block legislation than you sir are not work even arguing as most 11 year olds are smarter than you. 

Hint...BOTH sides play politics when it suits them.  Has always been that way; however, in the past, when they were behind closed doors they knew what good/healthy debate was, and then compromise, and then go have drinks and smokes at the bar....not nowadays, or at least there isn't much of it and when it does happen our stupid MSM doesn't report on it because it doesn't get them viewership or clicks.  And you simple minded people eat that divisiveness up.  

11 minutes ago, braves121 said:

And speaking of deflecting.  Do you donate time and money to those that need it ??  Didn’t think so.  

42 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

BHAHAHAHA, you think that's what I was talking about? You do have no idea what you're talking about. If you watched the clip you'd have a clue. 

Slavery, genocide, killing for uttering the name of an invisible friend, just to name a few. Going to a fictional place that fictional god created to send the people They created for not believing in They is the least of the concerns(why would Satan torture anyone, btw? Don't people go there for doing exactly what Satan would've wanted? Wouldn't they get eternally rewarded for the effort to take on the man? Sounds like Heaven!)

You are trying to talk about another religion and the practices of people that may or may not follow it to varying degrees, as truth. And you know nothing of your own. You are a hateful bigot. 

There’s that circle of psycho babble we all knew you’d come up with. 

Edited by JimmyBT

20 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Speaking of not helping at the border. Why does Biden keep cutting down the barb wire that Texas is putting up???  

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Speaking of not helping at the border. Why does Biden keep cutting down the barb wire that Texas is putting up???  

to my knowledge the razor wire is not getting cut down by border patrol. There was a SC decision that Biden can cut it down but that is not actually happening  

2 minutes ago, braves121 said:

to my knowledge the razor wire is not getting cut down by border patrol. There was a SC decision that Biden can cut it down but that is not actually happening  

It was for quite a while though right???  I mean there’s plenty of videos. Why would he do that????  

Edited by JimmyBT

10 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Wow...you clearly are so blinded by your partisan glasses.  THIS is the problem with our politics today...people with this freaking attitude.  First off if you truly think democrats are the only side wanting to get things done and never block legislation than you sir are not work even arguing as most 11 year olds are smarter than you. 

Hint...BOTH sides play politics when it suits them.  Has always been that way; however, in the past, when they were behind closed doors they knew what good/healthy debate was, and then compromise, and then go have drinks and smokes at the bar....not nowadays, or at least there isn't much of it and when it does happen our stupid MSM doesn't report on it because it doesn't get them viewership or clicks.  And you simple minded people eat that divisiveness up.  

Ok I'm gonna take off the partisan glasses. What side of the aisle consistently votes no on bills for veterans? What side consistently votes no on aid for US citizens? What side consistently  votes no on things such as free school lunches? Dems block bills to but can you name some they blocked that would have helped the American people?

4 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Ok I'm gonna take off the partisan glasses. What side of the aisle consistently votes no on bills for veterans? What side consistently votes no on aid for US citizens? What side consistently  votes no on things such as free school lunches? Dems block bills to but can you name some they blocked that would have helped the American people?

Why don’t you do some research on the amount of pork dems put in those bills for them to be voted against?   Why won’t dems or republicans for that matter run them thru as stand alone bills? Many bills that you’re referencing would have passed had there not been other crap in them.  You do realize that we’re over $30 trillion in debt right?  Nothing is free 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 1

21 minutes ago, braves121 said:

What Jimmy said. 

Tell me exactly everything that was in those bills.  Should I post the laundry list of bills the democrats have voted down and make the assertations you have??  Again...BOTH SIDES DO IT!

16 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

They’re there helping those in need just like me. They don’t need it to turn around for them.  We’re trying to help others because we want to and are capable.  It’s what conservatives do. 

No, it very much isn't what 'conservatives' do. You're doing it again, using language to make your group whole seem more altruistic than they are. Conservatives may volunteer at places for people but they also rail against funding for food stamps, immigrants, universal pre-K and health care. All things that would keep them from needing to volunteer in the first place. 

Its a natural reflex to think that your group is the best. But they usually aren't in one way or another. That you can't or won't admit to that means the problem will continue. Its not just a river in Egypt. 

16 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Dems make bills that fool people into thinking it’s free.  

By giving Reps. everything they ask for? Then Reps. still walk away. Is that moral? Is that ethical? Is that honest? Since they are conservative, that means all conservatives are backstabbing, unethical, POSs. Do you think that reflects all conservatives or just the ones they have ALL voted for to represent them? 

36 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

No, it very much isn't what 'conservatives' do. You're doing it again, using language to make your group whole seem more altruistic than they are. Conservatives may volunteer at places for people but they also rail against funding for food stamps, immigrants, universal pre-K and health care. All things that would keep them from needing to volunteer in the first place. 

Its a natural reflex to think that your group is the best. But they usually aren't in one way or another. That you can't or won't admit to that means the problem will continue. Its not just a river in Egypt. 

Blah blah psycho babble blah blah blah 

26 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Don't have to do anything but read your words back to you to destroy your pathetic arguments.

Still pouting about being wrong. Such anger. I love it!!!!  Bahahhahahahahahahah.