Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Have you any idea what the Bible would command you do if you took it as seriously as you 'think' Muslims take theirs? 

Watch the west wing, great episode. All that is true if you take it seriously. Which I doubt. It just makes you a fearful hypocrite. 

PS. Wait for the stare Jed gives to her before she stands up. Chills. That's how you take down a bigot. Use their words against them. 

West Wing. Bhahahahahahahahhahahahahah. Wtf ?    The Christian bible says non believers will go to hell NOT let’s destroy them now.  Big difference.  

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

And you know that many do, right?  More than the ones that don’t. 

And since you can't tell me a good or reliable way of telling the difference, lets just lie  because it makes us feel better. That has never catastrophically blown up in our faces. 

Didn't we intern our own citizens 75 years ago for that same reason? 

Just now, red viking said:

Its israel, not jews, even though some of the hate has been misdirected and generalized. Its all in response by the genocide being committed by Israel for decades now. 

Because of a terrorist organization that wants Jews removed from the planet.  We can do this all day, week and month.  The fact won’t go away. 

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

And since you can't tell me a good or reliable way of telling the difference, lets just lie  because it makes us feel better. That has never catastrophically blown up in our faces. 

Didn't we intern our own citizens 75 years ago for that same reason? 

Now we’re “we”?  A minute ago “we” weren’t we. Make up your mind. 

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Pretty evident when gazans voted in a Terrorist group to govern them. One with a covenant that’s about total destruction of Jews. 

No one has ever been tricked by questionable tactics and disgusting rhetoric to vote against their own or a country's self interest(ie every republican that has voted in the last 30+ years in America). 

Oh ya, and Brexit. How could I forget. Their bigots too!

3 minutes ago, red viking said:

Its israel, not jews, even though some of the hate has been misdirected and generalized. Its all in response by the genocide being committed by Israel for decades now. 

You think hamas gives a crap about where the Jew lives?  Not a chance.  They want all Jews gone. 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Now you're backtracking because you're wrong. Sit there in your wrong-ness and be wrong. I love the West Wing! 

Not back tracking at all.  They want an all Muslim world. Sharia Law says so.  I’m not surprised that you still watch tv shows that are free. 

Edited by JimmyBT

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

West Wing. Bhahahahahahahahhahahahahah. Wtf ?    The Christian bible says non believers will go to hell NOT let’s destroy them now.  Big difference.  

BHAHAHAHA, you think that's what I was talking about? You do have no idea what you're talking about. If you watched the clip you'd have a clue. 

Slavery, genocide, killing for uttering the name of an invisible friend, just to name a few. Going to a fictional place that fictional god created to send the people They created for not believing in They is the least of the concerns(why would Satan torture anyone, btw? Don't people go there for doing exactly what Satan would've wanted? Wouldn't they get eternally rewarded for the effort to take on the man? Sounds like Heaven!)

You are trying to talk about another religion and the practices of people that may or may not follow it to varying degrees, as truth. And you know nothing of your own. You are a hateful bigot. 

7 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

No one has ever been tricked by questionable tactics and disgusting rhetoric to vote against their own or a country's self interest(ie every republican that has voted in the last 30+ years in America). 

Two new people just recently came on board at the homeless shelter I help out at.  Both are conservatives. 

2 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

BHAHAHAHA, you think that's what I was talking about? You do have no idea what you're talking about. If you watched the clip you'd have a clue. 

Slavery, genocide, killing for uttering the name of an invisible friend, just to name a few. Going to a fictional place that fictional god created to send the people They created for not believing in They is the least of the concerns(why would Satan torture anyone, btw? Don't people go there for doing exactly what Satan would've wanted? Wouldn't they get eternally rewarded for the effort to take on the man? Sounds like Heaven!)

You are trying to talk about another religion and the practices of people that may or may not follow it to varying degrees, as truth. And you know nothing of your own. You are a hateful bigot. 

All I know about that show is that it’s fiction.  And there’s zero chance I’ll watch that clip.  Bhahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by JimmyBT

10 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

*They’re 

13 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Now we’re “we”?  A minute ago “we” weren’t we. Make up your mind. 

I can say 'we' because it happened. There is not debate as to degrees. As Americans we did that to our own people. I include leaders and citizens of the past as 'we' when I talk about something that is demonstrably true of our past. We are still living with the consequences of those actions. 

Consequences you are probably disinterested in thinking about. Other than killing an entire group of people to justify your goal. 

BTW, two different things that I was talking about. See I can hold two similar yet different ideas in my head at the same time. 

Edited by ThreePointTakedown

11 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Not back tracking at all.  They want an all Muslim world. Sharia Law says so.  I’m not surprised that you still watch tv shows that are free. 

Your bigotry percolates down to free tv watchers? 

Remind me, how much did you pay to watch tv with rabbit ears? Or huddle around the radio for Father Coughlin's fascist story hour? 

11 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Wow...the resident whackadoodle that tries to act morally superior by throwing around words like "oppression", "acceptance", "bigotry", "help the unfortunate", "privilege" etc. actually posted this....unbelievable.

Man you are so full of s#$% and the biggest privileged/oppressive/bigot on these boards.

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'm sorry for them. I hope things turn around. 

But that's not the flex you think it is. 

They’re there helping those in need just like me. They don’t need it to turn around for them.  We’re trying to help others because we want to and are capable.  It’s what conservatives do.