Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

7 minutes ago, red viking said:

We should have given them your land too (or maybe that land that's been in your family for generations) and told you to go take a hike. I'm sure you wouldn't have any animosity whatsoever, right? 

I got an idea. What state do you live in? We should just give that to them. 

Ok sure. Whatever you say idea guy  🤦‍♂️  I have animosity for terrorist organizations.  I guess you don’t.  

Edited by JimmyBT

13 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

What do you think hamas would do to a transgender individual????

Deny them health care? 

Then you're going to come back with one of your quippy answers... like ya do. 

Then I'm going to say, 'What's the difference?' 

Edited by ThreePointTakedown

14 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

What do you think hamas would do to a transgender individual????

Not my responsibility to fix them. They're on the other side of the world. After all, there are plenty of goons here that would like to inflict harm to transgenders. Let's deal with them first. 

Edited by red viking

13 minutes ago, red viking said:

Not my responsibility to fix them. They're on the other side of the world. After all, there are plenty of goons here that would like to inflict harm to transgenders. Let's deal with them first. 

Their ideology is closer than you think.  Terrorists that want to eliminate even you. 

Edited by JimmyBT

56 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Deny them health care? 

Then you're going to come back with one of your quippy answers... like ya do. 

Then I'm going to say, 'What's the difference?' 

Murder them in public.  

Edited by JimmyBT

23 minutes ago, red viking said:

You keep focused on only yourself.  You seem good at that at least. 

26 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

You keep focused on only yourself.  You seem good at that at least. 

You miss the point. Plenty of people here that are having financial problems and plenty of bigots here in this country. Let's deal with them first before we give ridiculous amounts of money to Israel and trying to "fix" Hamas. 

Just now, red viking said:

You miss the point. Plenty of people here that are having financial problems and plenty of bigots here in this country. Let's deal with them first before we give ridiculous amounts of money to Israel and trying to "fix" Hamas. 

So shut that border down then.  And stop giving money to Ukraine.  

1 minute ago, red viking said:

Fix Hamas. Bahahahahahahahahha.  Fix them all right.  Bring them to their knees. 

3 minutes ago, red viking said:

You should really go back and read what you said.  My = You. 

6 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

You should really go back and read what you said.  My = You. 

As I said, I do believe that you should personally be able to donate all the money you want to Israel and "fix" Hamas. It's a free country. Just stop treading on me. 

1 hour ago, red viking said:

Hmmmmmmm

7 minutes ago, red viking said:

As I said, I do believe that you should personally be able to donate all the money you want to Israel and "fix" Hamas. It's a free country. Just stop treading on me. 

But you’re so easy to tread on.  Almost as easy as TPT psycho babble boy jr is. 

1 hour ago, red viking said:

Why do people keep saying that, 'don't tread on me'? Granted some people only see their existence as singular and without any effect on or need from the world around them. But that is hardly ever the case. The guy in Alaska that lived there for 30 years by himself, still needed things flown in for him. That is quite the outlier of an example. I don't see the draw of that kind of lifestyle. Its just not for me. 

Then you get the 'I don't want my taxes going to this that or the other'. Sorry, that's the situation you lucked into. You were born in America. Look around, you probably have it better than a lot of other people on the planet. That comes with a cost. Your luck gets spread around to those of us with less luck. Its people that want to horde their luck and money that keeps everyone in this country from having the simplest dignified existence. This hording is usually based in hate or fear of those they feel are unworthy, lazy, or stealing. These views are usually wrong or unfounded.

We can rationalize crazy things to justify horrible treatment of others. Take religion for instance. Lots of evil in the 'good' book. But its these arbitrary and bias reasons that people use to justify tax shelters and buying politicians as insurance to keep their wealth from the government and to be used for anything let alone anything good or beneficial. 

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Why do people keep saying that, 'don't tread on me'? Granted some people only see their existence as singular and without any effect on or need from the world around them. But that is hardly ever the case. The guy in Alaska that lived there for 30 years by himself, still needed things flown in for him. That is quite the outlier of an example. I don't see the draw of that kind of lifestyle. Its just not for me. 

Then you get the 'I don't want my taxes going to this that or the other'. Sorry, that's the situation you lucked into. You were born in America. Look around, you probably have it better than a lot of other people on the planet. That comes with a cost. Your luck gets spread around to those of us with less luck. Its people that want to horde their luck and money that keeps everyone in this country from having the simplest dignified existence. This hording is usually based in hate or fear of those they feel are unworthy, lazy, or stealing. These views are usually wrong or unfounded.

We can rationalize crazy things to justify horrible treatment of others. Take religion for instance. Lots of evil in the 'good' book. But its these arbitrary and bias reasons that people use to justify tax shelters and buying politicians as insurance to keep their wealth from the government and to be used for anything let alone anything good or beneficial. 

The problem is that this has limited benefit to 99% of the people in this country. It actually creates more problems for us because much of the Arab world hates us as a result of our blind support for Israel, or at least a lot more than they otherwise would. This would be bad if it didn't cost us any money, but the fact that are spending hard-earned taxpayer dollars to make this happen makes it even worse. 

Some expenditures are good and justified. In fact, many of them are. Not this though. 100% wasteful.