Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

Uncle Bernie speaks truth.

And you know they're full of sh*t about caring about these people's lives when none of them were on here  condemning Israel murdering 20x as many civilians before this attack. And none of them are condemning the IDF bringing down whole apartment buildings in Gaza right now. 100s of dead children and that's just the count right now. It will be much higher.

Nothing but callous judgment of a people who have been oppressed for 75 years. Kicked out of their homes. Displaced from where their families have lived for a thousand years. Shoved into a tiny strip of land to live in squalor all while IDF goons beat and shoot them without penalty.

The reason the IDF performed so poorly against this attack is that they had to kill actual soldiers and not pregnant women trying to get to the hospital.

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

I’ll let you in on a little secret:

I spent a good amount of time in Afghanistan. I was never ordered to go anywhere without a very high likelihood of bad dudes doing bad things there. And by that, I mean live, persistent video footage of those bad dudes. We took extreme pains to avoid harming anyone without cause, sometimes to our detriment. Sometimes those multiple levels of controls fail, but relatively rarely.

Walked right on past a bunch of villages in the dark of night without anyone knowing I was there until they saw our footprints the next morning. Sometimes we’d return to places that had been targeted previously and speak to village elders. When a person tells you, to your face that they’ve never met a recently deceased, targeted individual, when you’ve seen them talking to each other (via multiple modes of observation, in some cases) a bit of compassion goes out the window.

Re: poverty. The populace let a gang of miscreants take over their country, multiple times. When I saw video footage of tens and tens of thousands of fighting age men trying to escape in 2021, I truly stopped caring. They deserve the Taliban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay mr badass, none of that changes anything

don't blame them because our government sent you over there for no reason

Uncle,   Nothing you have said changes anything regarding these brave Palestinians targeting and killing 260 youth that were at a dance party.   You can't make that sound like something noble.   It was cowardice and 1st degree murder to do that. 

We will be agreeing to disagree here I'm sure.  

mspart

• Fire 3

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Uncle,   Nothing you have said changes anything regarding these brave Palestinians targeting and killing 260 youth that were at a dance party.   You can't make that sound like something noble.   It was cowardice and 1st degree murder to do that. 

mspart

At no point did I say it was noble or good. It's a horrific crime. Just that we are here because of the occupation and anybody who actually cares about stopping future violence has to start there. Israel started a war and is dealing with the consequences.

Keep patting yourself on the back though. 

7 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

Do you condemn Israel's levelling of Gaza right now? The murder of thousands? Surely just because Palestine killed some civilians doesn't give them the right to respond right?

@Le duke what do you think? Shouldn't Israel turn the other cheek and let Palestine's crime go unanswered? 

If the Israeli people were so apathetic to let a criminal like Netanyahu take power, surely they deserve what they got right? We saw millions of Israeli's vote for a warmonger charged with bribery. They deserve Hamas, don't they?

2 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Do you condemn Israel's levelling of Gaza right now? The murder of thousands? Surely just because Palestine killed some civilians doesn't give them the right to respond right?

@Le duke what do you think? Shouldn't Israel turn the other cheek and let Palestine's crime go unanswered? 

If the Israeli people were so apathetic to let a criminal like Netanyahu take power, surely they deserve what they got right? We saw millions of Israeli's vote for a warmonger charged with bribery. They deserve Hamas, don't they?

I don't think anyone on here condones anything that is happening over there...the only one condoning anything is you!!

War sucks!  War is sad!  But for God's sake please stop crying and spewing this b.s. and that Israel deserves it.  The innocent people in Israel don't deserve it nor do those in the Gaza strip!!

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I don't think anyone on here condones anything that is happening over there...the only one condoning anything is you!!

War sucks!  War is sad!  But for God's sake please stop crying and spewing this b.s. and that Israel deserves it.  The innocent people in Israel don't deserve it nor do those in the Gaza strip!!

1 minute ago, mspart said:

What he said.

mspart

I explicitly didn't condone it morons

[mention=70]Le duke[/mention] what do you think? Shouldn't Israel turn the other cheek and let Palestine's crime go unanswered? 

“Leveling of Gaza.”

I’ll say the same thing to you that I’d say to someone who claimed “BLM riots burned down whole cities!”: No. Unless your definition of “leveling” is different than mine.

Also, I have an advanced degree in remote sensing, so I’ll be fact checking your claims about the “leveling” using Worldview 3 imagery.

4 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

2 minutes ago, mspart said:

What he said.

mspart

People like you are allergic to understanding anything.

Just now, uncle bernard said:

I explicitly didn't condone it morons

Perhaps you did not say it was a good thing, but you did everything else to justify it.  Their action killed 260 youth in cold blooded murder.   But doing that is justified after what they have been through.    UB - This kind of action is NEVER justified. 

mspart

• Fire 1

Just now, Le duke said:

“Leveling of Gaza.”

I’ll say the same thing to you that I’d say to someone who claimed “BLM riots burned down whole cities!”: No. Unless your definition of “leveling” is different than mine.

Also, I have an advanced degree in remote sensing, so I’ll be fact checking your claims about the “leveling” using Worldview 3 imagery.

Check back in a week brother. Netanyahu has announced a ground invasion. They're blowing up the largest residential buildings in the strip.

Very telling that you're trying to nitpick the definition of "level" instead of answering the question. Do you condone Israel's murder of civilians or not?

Just now, mspart said:

Perhaps you did not say it was a good thing, but you did everything else to justify it.  Their action killed 260 youth in cold blooded murder.   But doing that is justified after what they have been through.    UB - This kind of action is NEVER justified. 

mspart

Understanding why something happens is not justifying it. This is basic level reasoning my friend. 

My Bears defense is horrible on third down. When I tell you it's because they play an incredibly soft zone with no creativity, am I justifying that coaching choice? Obviously not. I'm telling you why it's bad!

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

People like you are allergic to understanding anything.

I understand 1st degree murder and call it out as such.   Killing 260 youth does nothing to advance their so called claims.   And they are so called as long as they do this kind of cowardly murdering. 

mspart

Check back in a week brother. Netanyahu has announced a ground invasion. They're blowing up the largest residential buildings in the strip.
Very telling that you're trying to nitpick the definition of "level" instead of answering the question. Do you condone Israel's murder of civilians or not?

I don’t.

But, we should all understand that Hamas doesn’t give a shit about the civilian population of Gaza, and puts legitimate military targets amongst the populace, *knowing* that IDF will strike them.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

I don’t.

But, we should all understand that Hamas doesn’t give a shit about the civilian population of Gaza, and puts legitimate military targets amongst the populace, *knowing* that IDF will strike them.

Israel also doesn't care about the civilian population of Gaza. That's why they kill so many of them.

Still waiting on that condemnation! 

Edited by uncle bernard

I understand 1st degree murder and call it out as such.   Killing 260 youth does nothing to advance their so called claims.   And they are so called as long as they do this kind of cowardly murdering. 

mspart

Yes, it was a cowardly murder. I agree. But how did we get here?

Israel also doesn't care about the civilian population of Gaza. That's why they kill so many of them.
Still waiting on that condemnation! 

I literally wrote “I don’t” in the post you quoted.

Here, I’ll restate the answer to your question, because one time wasn’t enough, apparently:

I don’t condone the killing of civilians.

2 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Yes, it was a cowardly murder. I agree. But how did we get here?

There you go justifying it again.   It doesn't matter.   Murder is murder and is inexcusable.  You agree.   So there is no "how did we get here".   There is only they did this cowardly act.   There is no justification for it.  

mspart

Just now, Le duke said:

I literally wrote “I don’t” in the post you quoted.

Here, I’ll restate the answer to your question, because one time wasn’t enough, apparently:

I don’t condone the killing of civilians.

I misread that as a response to another part of my post. My bad.

Seeing as how you don't, why aren't you focusing more on Israel since they've murdered far more civilians than Hamas. Why is it always Hamas' fault for responding to the initial murder (and no this isn't justifying the response @mspart)

Haven't we reached this point because we've spent the last 75 years enabling Israel's subjugation and abuse of the Palestinians? The UN has tried to enforce international law against them over and over again. We use our veto power every time. Their politicians campaign on wiping Palestine off the map. We continue to fund them anyway.

Does law exist or not? How can we expect things to change if we continue to allow Israel to proceed with its crimes unpunished? If we don't change things, how can this all end except in genocide and ethnic cleansing?

There you go justifying it again.   It doesn't matter.   Murder is murder and is inexcusable.  You agree.   So there is no "how did we get here".   There is only they did this cowardly act.   There is no justification for it.  

mspart

That word does not mean what you think it means. You can say something is bad and then ask "how did it happen and how do we keep it from happening again?"

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

Morally bankrupt attitude. If you don't care how it happened, you don't care that it will happen again.