Annual reminder that Trev Alberts is a garbage butthole that cannot be trusted and must be kept under constant watch (keep Nebraska wrestling)

bnwtwg

32 minutes ago, Tom formerly Tofurky said:

If only the same could be said for another program about four hours west of there. 😢

Yeah I was recently looking through some D2, D3, & NAIA sites and noticed that William Jewell (D2) has ceased operations with the men's team. They will complete this season and then no mas. However they are keeping the women's program. Sad turn of events. 

Edited by TexRef
  • Stalling 1

2 hours ago, TexRef said:

Yeah I was recently looking through some D2, D3, & NAIA sites and noticed that William Jewell (D2) has ceased operations with the men's team. They will complete this season and then no mas. However they are keeping the women's program. Sad turn of events. 

https://www.missouriwrestling.com/unexpected-takedown-mario-quezada-and-the-william-jewell-wrestling-programs-abrupt-end/

Looks like almost the entire team is in the portal, too. Word on the street is that those who are in the portal plan to transfer at semester.

• Stalling 1

4 hours ago, Tom formerly Tofurky said:

https://www.missouriwrestling.com/unexpected-takedown-mario-quezada-and-the-william-jewell-wrestling-programs-abrupt-end/

Looks like almost the entire team is in the portal, too. Word on the street is that those who are in the portal plan to transfer at semester.

That is crazy! I have heard that those kids are great kids and the staff took care of them too. There could be some great Christmas gifts for some programs. 

• Fire 2

It seems that this season will be the school's last for men's wrestling.   The lone senior ought to wrestle if the alternative is to lose his final year of eligibility.

I see that they're adding men's lacrosse in wrestling's place though.   An "ESports".      Hopefully those esport players won't wear themselves out amidst so much activity....   (sarcasm)

• Haha 1