Memes For The Misled

Ban Basketball

51 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

It was not Hawley who asked KBJ to define a woman, it was Sen. Blackburn.  Hawley dwelled on her leniency toward sexual predators. 

As one of the Marx brothers said,  are you going to believe me or your own eyes.

There's no limit to the density,  friends. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

More bananas. 

You may be the only person whom I've interacted with who literally believes all falsehoods abd denies all truths.

I couldn't imagine how maddening that would make life!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

On 9/30/2023 at 9:39 PM, Le duke said:

What about a person with a functional vagina and internal, viable male gonads?

What about a person with a functional penis, and ovaries?

What about the dozens of other biologist and geneticist recognized conditions that render your “there are two genders” position a bit, uh, suspect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Le Duke -

This is not the issue and you know it.   Functional men (Trans dudes) want you to believe they are a woman and menstrate and can get pregnant.   Functional women (Trans dudettes) want you to believe they are a man and can impregate a woman.    That is not what your examples are.   And you know it.   Those are verifiable medical abnormalities.  

The issue at hand is as I said above, and going so far as to do hormone therapy on minors and even surgery on minors who are not able to buy a gun, drive a car, drink alcohol, but certainly have enough reasoning ability to alter their body.   I don't agree with any of it for adults or minors.   At least for adults, they take responsibility for their decisions.   Minors do not.  Adults and minors cannot change their minds later if they have been sterilized by the drugs or physically altered by surgery.   It is too late for them.   That is the issue.   It is barbaric that people even think that this is ok in my opinion. 

mspart

• Fire 2

For all who are sentient - It is known by science that there are differences in male and female anatomy, including bone structure.   But in a forum with Riley Gaines and an anthropologist at the U of Pitt, the anthropologist tried to tell Ms Gaines and the audience that there is no way to tell the if 200 year old bones belong to a male or female.   The audience laughed at him and he wondered why, since he was the actual expert in the room and has a PhD.   

I remind you that the TV show Bones was based mostly on being able to identify a male or female by bone structure, mostly facial.   This is known and this supposed expert showed that he is more political than scientific, lying about the actual science of the subject that he well knows but doesn't play well among the woke.   Talk about shunning science!!   What an absolute moron. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/riley-gaines-crowd-laugh-anthropologist-bones-show-sex

mspart

• Fire 2

5 hours ago, mspart said:

he anthropologist tried to tell Ms Gaines and the audience that there is no way to tell the if 200 year old bones belong to a male or female.   The audience laughed at him and he wondered why, since he was the actual expert in the room and has a PhD. 

I think his point was that there is no way for HIM to tell until the skeleton's sex or is it gender (oh my, they are waaaayyyyy different, donchaknow) until the skeleton tells us his/her/hir/zir/their/dems/dis/thou pronouns.  And he would also need a biologist just like a Supreme Court justice to weigh in on the matter.  Of course, everyone else who applies science can tell very quickly but anthropology is probably no longer a science but a social-justice studies "art" so PhD or not he is not a scientist.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

I think his point was that there is no way for HIM to tell until the skeleton's sex or is it gender (oh my, they are waaaayyyyy different, donchaknow) until the skeleton tells us his/her/hir/zir/their/dems/dis/thou pronouns.  And he would also need a biologist just like a Supreme Court justice to weigh in on the matter.  Of course, everyone else who applies science can tell very quickly but anthropology is probably no longer a science but a social-justice studies "art" so PhD or not he is not a scientist.

Take it from me,  anthropology indeed is a science,  as it always has been. 

Now,  if I need consultation with a physical anthropologist I'm choosing the scientist who is an anthropologist,  versus an embittered runner-up with no eggakashun in anthropology. 

I knew the 30 percenters were becoming divorced from reality when one of the leading experts in infectious diseases "knew less" that nimrods with no medical training,  but this instance? Get a grip,  friends!

WOWZA!

18 hours ago, mspart said:

Le Duke -

This is not the issue and you know it.   Functional men (Trans dudes) want you to believe they are a woman and menstrate and can get pregnant.   Functional women (Trans dudettes) want you to believe they are a man and can impregate a woman.    That is not what your examples are.   And you know it.   Those are verifiable medical abnormalities.  

The issue at hand is as I said above, and going so far as to do hormone therapy on minors and even surgery on minors who are not able to buy a gun, drive a car, drink alcohol, but certainly have enough reasoning ability to alter their body.   I don't agree with any of it for adults or minors.   At least for adults, they take responsibility for their decisions.   Minors do not.  Adults and minors cannot change their minds later if they have been sterilized by the drugs or physically altered by surgery.   It is too late for them.   That is the issue.   It is barbaric that people even think that this is ok in my opinion. 

mspart

You didn't answer the question per usual.

What gender is someone XXY or XYY chromosomes? Are they male or female? What restroom will you allow them to go into?

Mayo Clinic refers to XXY as males.

Mayo Clinic did not have an article on XYY (Jacob's syndrome) but multiple sources refer to the person as male.

These folks should use the restroom that they feel safest to use.

45 minutes ago, jross said:

Mayo Clinic refers to XXY as males.

Mayo Clinic did not have an article on XYY (Jacob's syndrome) but multiple sources refer to the person as male.

These folks should use the restroom that they feel safest to use.

Well not exactly all are male

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15755052/#:~:text=A few 47%2CXXY cases,and a 47%2CXXY karyotype.

Hopefully they have those fancy all gender bathrooms when they go out in public so that they aren't harassed by the "gender checkers" at the other restrooms.

6 hours ago, BobDole said:

You didn't answer the question per usual.

What gender is someone XXY or XYY chromosomes? Are they male or female? What restroom will you allow them to go into?

You did not read my post obviously. 

People with XXY or XYY chromosomes is not the topic of debate here.   The transgender issue is about XX and XY people saying they are not the gender of their DNA and wanting chemicals and surgical procedures to realize their fantasy.  

XXY and XYY are medical anomalies and are treated as such.   So you are for castrating minor juvenile males so they can pretend to be females and hacking off the breasts of minor juvenile females so they can pretend to be males?

mspart

Edited by mspart

2 minutes ago, mspart said:

You did not read my post obviously. 

mspart

"Functional" must be a word you made up in fantasy land. Since the one Bob Dole isn't functional, what am I called? What restroom can I use?

Again you won't answer this since you refuse to answer questions, instead just type whatever comes into your head.

You are called Dead.   You can therefore use whatever bathroom heaven has for you, but I'm guessing that is a pleasure you don't have access to anymore being eternal and all.  No need to get rid of bodily waste anymore.

Now answer my question Bob which you didn't do yet excoriated me for.   Must be tough to feel so entitled, but I guess dead people lose their sense of common sense.   

Quote:  So you are for castrating minor juvenile males so they can pretend to be females and hacking off the breasts of minor juvenile females so they can pretend to be males?  Unquote:

I'll be happily surprised if you answer this with a straight answer. 

mspart

14 hours ago, mspart said:

You are called Dead.   You can therefore use whatever bathroom heaven has for you, but I'm guessing that is a pleasure you don't have access to anymore being eternal and all.  No need to get rid of bodily waste anymore.

Now answer my question Bob which you didn't do yet excoriated me for.   Must be tough to feel so entitled, but I guess dead people lose their sense of common sense.   

Quote:  So you are for castrating minor juvenile males so they can pretend to be females and hacking off the breasts of minor juvenile females so they can pretend to be males?  Unquote:

I'll be happily surprised if you answer this with a straight answer. 

mspart

I'm for letting people make their own private medical decisions and the government to stay out of those decisions. 

I don't need you, nor any government official to dictate my private medical decisions. 

You act like this is something that is going on with millions and millions of kids and the reality is, it is not even 1000. Only in your fantasy world are you so worried about these poor kids, yet where is your outrage over the 15,000 kids that are kidnapped every week? What about the ones being abused by their parents or others? You fake outrage over another person's medical decisions, yet show nothing for those that are being kidnapped or abused by CRIMINALS! You worry about the kids, but aren't for giving kids free school lunches. You worry about the kids, yet don't want to put money into public education and let teachers live on poverty wages.

You keep falling for the fake outrage with all the trans people and what restrooms they go into that you fail to see true issues in society. What harm does it do to YOU that some person wants to "pretend(as you put it)" to be a different gender? Are these people hurting others? Are they stealing and looting? Are they murdering others? 

Now I can't wait for you to try to take this to another what about Hunter Biden or some other right wing conspiracy, but alas it's your schtick and you never answer questions anyway.

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

I'm for letting people make their own private medical decisions and the government to stay out of those decisions. 

I don't need you, nor any government official to dictate my private medical decisions. 

You act like this is something that is going on with millions and millions of kids and the reality is, it is not even 1000. Only in your fantasy world are you so worried about these poor kids, yet where is your outrage over the 15,000 kids that are kidnapped every week? What about the ones being abused by their parents or others? You fake outrage over another person's medical decisions, yet show nothing for those that are being kidnapped or abused by CRIMINALS! You worry about the kids, but aren't for giving kids free school lunches. You worry about the kids, yet don't want to put money into public education and let teachers live on poverty wages.

You keep falling for the fake outrage with all the trans people and what restrooms they go into that you fail to see true issues in society. What harm does it do to YOU that some person wants to "pretend(as you put it)" to be a different gender? Are these people hurting others? Are they stealing and looting? Are they murdering others? 

Now I can't wait for you to try to take this to another what about Hunter Biden or some other right wing conspiracy, but alas it's your schtick and you never answer questions anyway.

I kind of agree with what you are saying Bob...but the flip side holds true as well...why are people making this a HUGE issue and headlines lately?  Why bring up the very small instances of the extreme bad things that happen to trans people?  Why do people make it a HUGE issue for the politicians to address these very rare instances?  Why are their commercials about these things??  Why do we have parades?   The point is that no matter what side of the issue you are on, it is always blown way out of proportion in order to make a point, and then people on the opposite sides sit back and point fingers.  

Here is a fix...leave kids alone in terms of surgery or drugs and make sure they have the proper mental health care they need.  Have a bathroom for males and one for females (biologically assigned sex) and than a single stall all sex bathroom with a lock on the door.  Let ADULTS do whatever the heck they want to their body, call themselves whatever they want to call themselves, marry and sleep with whomever they want to sleep with...and just leave each other alone.  Oh yeah, for sports, you either participate based on the biological assigned sex at birth, or in a trans group...if their isn't a trans group, a trans person can be a leader and create one (get funding, participants, run the league, etc.).

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I kind of agree with what you are saying Bob...but the flip side holds true as well...why are people making this a HUGE issue and headlines lately?  Why bring up the very small instances of the extreme bad things that happen to trans people?  Why do people make it a HUGE issue for the politicians to address these very rare instances?  Why are their commercials about these things??  Why do we have parades?   The point is that no matter what side of the issue you are on, it is always blown way out of proportion in order to make a point, and then people on the opposite sides sit back and point fingers.  

The quick and easy answer is it's easy to go after the "weird" people. Then add on the "for the kids, save the kids" to your dialogue and you get everyone's attention.

If certain people are so worried about the kids then they should look at our educational system first, but that would take money and effort. It's so much easier for me to be angry at a small group of people thinking they are the problem with our country.

5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Here is a fix...leave kids alone in terms of surgery or drugs and make sure they have the proper mental health care they need.  Have a bathroom for males and one for females (biologically assigned sex) and than a single stall all sex bathroom with a lock on the door.  Let ADULTS do whatever the heck they want to their body, call themselves whatever they want to call themselves, marry and sleep with whomever they want to sleep with...and just leave each other alone.  Oh yeah, for sports, you either participate based on the biological assigned sex at birth, or in a trans group...if their isn't a trans group, a trans person can be a leader and create one (get funding, participants, run the league, etc.).

About 98.47% agree! No need to dive into petty disagreements here.

• Fire 1

I think 95.98% of people agree with the basic principles around this issue.  It gets bogged down from the minutia, the overdramatized media, and the inference by people in terms of what people actually intend with their opinion...ex., saying you disagree with a parent giving their kid hormone blockers doesn't mean you hate trans people, or people having an opinion of trans women should not compete against biological women in sport doesn't mean you are transphobe and are a hateful person.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

I think 95.98% of people agree with the basic principles around this issue.  It gets bogged down from the minutia, the overdramatized media, and the inference by people in terms of what people actually intend with their opinion...ex., saying you disagree with a parent giving their kid hormone blockers doesn't mean you hate trans people, or people having an opinion of trans women should not compete against biological women in sport doesn't mean you are transphobe and are a hateful person.

Sorry,  but their actions,  words,  rage,  and constant obsession instructs otherwise. 

Ain't gonna sugarcoat hate with me.