I'm Validated

Ban Basketball

I had been falsely thinking since the last two election cycles that our political system was broken.  Therefore,  I opted to not vote for any partisan offices in the last two cycles because of my false belief that it was a broken,  dysfunctional system that I would no longer participate in. 

In the past few months I came to realize the problem and why I was incorrectly being led down that rabbit hole. 

This article validates my "a-ha" moment and why I'm back with political activism.  Very well written. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/22/opinions/trump-government-shutdown-mccarthy-congress-burns/index.html

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

8 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

CNN? Ah sweet! I'll be sure not to click on some BS link. Try harder next time.

Ah, yes,  of course, another of those geniuses.

Deep thinking indeed. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

9 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Dig up some links about the Trump Russia collision, Pee tape, MLKs bust being removed.  Ya good stuff man!

And that relates to the dysfunction in the GOP in which way,  HUD?

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

can you please document your political activism and share it with us?

I vote,  I follow politics,  and advocate for social causes. 

That'd do it. 

Just now, Husker_Du said:

please don't vote. thanks. 

I wasn't,  but because of the article that showed that we only have a broken facet of our political system,  I'm right back at it. 

I do find it interesting though that one of the signature features of  authoritarianism and the current GOP's efforts to achieve it,  you folks spend a lot of time making voting more difficult.  In your case,  you're telling people not to vote in  democracy. 

Hmmm... 

18 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

your decision to vote is based on a recent CNN article? lmfao

It was written well enough to show me where the problem in our system is. 

It's not a systemic problem,  as you know from reading the article,  right?

On 9/26/2023 at 6:04 PM, Ban Basketball said:

I wasn't,  but because of the article that showed that we only have a broken facet of our political system,  I'm right back at it. 

I do find it interesting though that one of the signature features of  authoritarianism and the current GOP's efforts to achieve it,  you folks spend a lot of time making voting more difficult.  In your case,  you're telling people not to vote in  democracy. 

Hmmm... 

Everything you need to know about Ban right here....LOL..."the CNN article showed me"....

You can't make this stuff up!

• Fire 1

30 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Everything you need to know about Ban right here....LOL..."the CNN article showed me"....

You can't make this stuff up!

It's not really a CNN piece,  as you should know because you read it.   Feel free to dispute the author's pernts, ma'am. Of course,  you won't because you can't.  

I wouldn't have posted it had it not been a fact based piece.

"Can't make this up, " eng,  HUD McVeigh Hannity? Nice to see that you think for yisself, ma'am.

Edited by Ban Basketball

12 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Yikes!  That phrase is indeed on Sean Hannity's fb page   Somebody's street cred just went down.  More than Snoop's when he started chillin with Martha Stewart!

HUD, the welfare recipient, says it all day,  every day. 

The irony is that HUD McVeigh Hannity makes up nearly every sentence out of his mouth. 

What the hell are you two dips@#$'s even talking about.  Who or what the hell is "HUD McVeigh Hannity"?   If you are referring to Hannity the guy on Fox News...well hate to burst your bubble but I haven't ever watched one of his shows.  Nor have I read any article about him or his show.  But keep on with your projecting...and sucklin on the MSM's teet.

58 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

What the hell are you two dips@#$'s even talking about.  Who or what the hell is "HUD McVeigh Hannity"?   If you are referring to Hannity the guy on Fox News...well hate to burst your bubble but I haven't ever watched one of his shows.  Nor have I read any article about him or his show.  But keep on with your projecting...and sucklin on the MSM's teet.

LOL 

We aren't the ones sharing catch phrases with MSM dolts!

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Sure a coincidence then how you parrot that phrase of his in almost every post you make,  ma'am.

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

And that relates to Bigbug parroting HUD McVeigh Hannity how?

13 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

LOL 

We aren't the ones sharing catch phrases with MSM dolts!

OMG...you said "catch phrases"....I heard a MSM dolt say that so you must watch that person every day and support them...

Sounds pretty stupid Plasi doesn't it?

And of all the people you could align to, you pick dum dum Ban??  Come on...we all know you are better than that...

• Fire 1