Seperated At Birth

Bigbrog

4 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Guess not everyone knows how the separated at birth thread works....oh well...he's the forums "special" poster.

Authoritarians are authoritarians, and criminals with bad tan lines are criminals with bad tan lines. 

What's the mystery?

• Confused 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, ionel said:

And don't we already have a thread?

Yeah....should have worded the title better and said "Political Separated at Birth"...it is officially a flop, especially since Ban posted on here...which tends to happen on every single thread he posts on

• Fire 1

15 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Yeah....should have worded the title better and said "Political Separated at Birth"...it is officially a flop, especially since Ban posted on here...which tends to happen on every single thread he posts on

Good recovery,  ma'am.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Did you ever compete in the Special Olympics by chance? It sure seems like it. Bronze??

If you mean me,  no,  I didn't,  ma'am.   However,  The Junior Olympics,  yes.

With that said,  right out of graduate school I did work as a social worker for those with intellectual disabilities,  many of whom did compete in the Special Olympics,  to which I drove them to and rooted them on. 

Wonderful experience,  oh so obsessed one!

• Stalling 1

22 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Did you ever compete in the Special Olympics by chance? It sure seems like it. Bronze??

I forgot,  but I have always wished that my niece could compete and take part,  but her disability is no profound that it's never been feasible. 

Oh well...

• Confused 1

How ironic, but I knew that my niece was having a major surgery this week to improve her breathing. 

My niece,  her mother,  just informed us that both of her lungs have collapsed and she's not breathing. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

How ironic, but I knew that my niece was having a major surgery this week to improve her breathing. 

My niece,  her mother,  just informed us that both of her lungs have collapsed and she's not breathing. 

Well God speed I sincerely hope she recovers.

12 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Well God speed I sincerely hope she recovers.

Thanks.  Kind of creeped me out that as I was initially writing about her above my niece contacted us!

• Stalling 1

• 5 months later...

People, women mostly, say I look like Mel Gibson.   That was when I was younger.   But it just happened a few weeks ago.   I don't see it, but he is my doppleganger without the beard!!   Him and Karelin!!

mspart

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mspart said:

People, women mostly, say I look like Mel Gibson.   That was when I was younger.   But it just happened a few weeks ago.   I don't see it, but he is my doppleganger without the beard!!   Him and Karelin!!

mspart

mel-gibson-ashtray.jpg

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1