Two-Tiered System Of Justice For Terrorists

Ban Basketball

Man,  am I going to have fun with that phrase!

Anyway,  white,   murderous authoritarians get to enjoy a little white privilege from our two-tiered system of justice. 

https://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan/3-men-acquitted-of-charges-linked-to-governor-kidnapping-plot/

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

• 2 weeks later...

The ONLY two-tiered system of justice rears its ugly head again for white criminals. 

This authoritarian criminal was trying to deny the basic right to vote. 

https://l.smartnews.com/p-a5ffH/H3FRb6

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

16 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

🙂 This provides a lot of clarity.

If that's the best that they can put in front of cameras one now has to wonder if criminal investigations should be going into their impeachment probe?

Politicians shouldn't be legally allowed to baselessly open impeachment probes. 

14 hours ago, Offthemat said:

What’s with all the editing?

As if editing would change his very words coming out of his mouth.  Lol!