Mayor Adams

Husker_Du

Yes, Mayor Adams sounded unhinged.   He trumpeted that NYC is sanctuary city, but I guess that was as long as all them people stayed out of NYC.   He's crying about 10k people a month and they can't keep up with it?   Cry me a river.   He asked for this and he is getting it and now thinks it isn't fair.   Hey genius!!  The policy is wrong and you are recognizing it without calling it out.   Change the policy and control the flood of illegal immigration and the problem will be mostly solved. 

mspart

• Fire 1

13 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Most are illegally seeking asylum. 

How does one illegally seek asylum?!  That's a new one on this immigration buff!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

57 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

And why were DeSandburg and Abbott smuggling and human trafficking these folks to NY to begin with?

Smuggling and Human Trafficking?   That is illegal.   Why haven't those governors been prosecuted under smuggling and human trafficking laws?

Are you suggesting that all these people should stay put in FL and TX?  Who is going to make them do that?   They all sign papers saying they want to go to these northern paradises of inclusion, tolerance, and sanctuary.  And they don't have to pay to get there.   Pretty sweet deal really. 

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

Did all these migrants crossed over the border illegally or are they asylum seekers who are in fact legal?

You know that this business of asylum is a bastardization of the immigration laws.   It is just a way to allow more people into the country that should not be here but for their mostly bogus asylum claims.   And why should TX have to keep them all when there are self proclaimed sanctuary cities where they harbor humans that are not illegal? 

You guys want it both ways.   You want almost unlimited immigration and none for sanctuary cities.   It doesn't work that way.   You must, as sentient beings, recognize that. 

mspart

• Fire 1

why does it matter what their status (illegal/legal) ? 

the point is that a massive influx of humans into a city wreaks havoc. (whodda thunk?)

and that city is thousands of miles away from said border. 

now think about how municipalities in the southwest must be affected.

i love the irony of people advocating for open borders and sanctuary cities going insane when their town actually becomes a sanctuary city. you can't make up this kind of stupid. 

• Fire 2

TBD

2 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

the point is that a massive influx of humans into a city wreaks havoc. (whodda thunk?)

i love the irony of people advocating for open borders and sanctuary cities going insane when their town actually becomes a sanctuary city. you can't make up this kind of stupid. 

If they make it to the sanctuary of Martha’s Vineyard they get a free bus ride.  Off the island.  Within 48 hours. 

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

The person you are quoting says it twice in one sentence, that is very strong emphasis. You tell us.

2 hours ago, mspart said:

Smuggling and Human Trafficking?   That is illegal.   Why haven't those governors been prosecuted under smuggling and human trafficking laws?

Are you suggesting that all these people should stay put in FL and TX?  Who is going to make them do that?   They all sign papers saying they want to go to these northern paradises of inclusion, tolerance, and sanctuary.  And they don't have to pay to get there.   Pretty sweet deal really. 

You know that this business of asylum is a bastardization of the immigration laws.   It is just a way to allow more people into the country that should not be here but for their mostly bogus asylum claims.   And why should TX have to keep them all when there are self proclaimed sanctuary cities where they harbor humans that are not illegal? 

You guys want it both ways.   You want almost unlimited immigration and none for sanctuary cities.   It doesn't work that way.   You must, as sentient beings, recognize that. 

mspart

Well, they WERE transporting undocumented people across state lines. 

Sounds criminal to me. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

the mayor of new york is saying the city will be destroyed and you're nitpicking about the use of a word by tweeted by some nyc photographer.

i swear you're cognitively compromised. 

can you articulate why it matters? can you make an argument? or just drive by and say "no it doesn't"

it doesn't effin matter...

if they're blue, brown, white, yellow, legal, illegal, asian, mexican, iranian, etc

it's too much of an influx of (needy) people at one time.

TBD

10 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Well, they WERE transporting undocumented people across state lines. 

Sounds criminal to me. 

you sound criminal to me. criminally stupid. 

i mean, cry more. 

it's ok for border towns to be totally devastated will virtue signaling NYC, Chicago, and SF and all you liberal dorks say 'let em come'.

then when they get there, whine like bitches about greg abbot.

seriously, take the fucking L and get your head out of your ass. it was wrong, y'all were wrong, and it's playing out just like anyone with a shred of sense knew it would. 

TBD

4 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

you sound criminal to me. criminally stupid. 

i mean, cry more. 

it's ok for border towns to be totally devastated will virtue signaling NYC, Chicago, and SF and all you liberal dorks say 'let em come'.

then when they get there, whine like bitches about greg abbot.

seriously, take the ***duck duck goose** L and get your head out of your ass. it was wrong, y'all were wrong, and it's playing out just like anyone with a shred of sense knew it would. 

Illegal transporting over state lines to me. 

You REALLY like criminal politicians,  don't you?

yes, you giant vessel of ignorance, greg abbot and ron desantis bussing people is the problem and

not that there is a massive massive immigration issue that you and your brain dead ilk cheered for and voted for.

you should definitely focus on them and not the source of the problem.

everything would be just fine if they stayed in Texas and Arizona and Florida, right?

i mean less than 6 months ago Lightfoot and Adams were exclaiming their open arms, sanctuary status.

what changed, you blessed oracle of light? 

TBD

3 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Sure the criminal politicians are!

Once again, endlessly, tiresomely, you don’t know what you’re talking about.  The majority of the illegals are transported to destinations around the country by transportation arranged by the federal government, not the governors.  I have seen them questioned before they enter the country and they all have a destination they’re going to.  A lot of them say New York.  

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Once again, endlessly, tiresomely, you don’t know what you’re talking about.  The majority of the illegals are transported to destinations around the country by transportation arranged by the federal government, not the governors.  I have seen them questioned before they enter the country and they all have a destination they’re going to.  A lot of them say New York.  

All this studier and teacher of immigration knows is that Gubners criminally were sending Jesus' children across borders,  hence,  transporting such folks across borders. 

Smugglers!