Maxwell Smart

Maxwell Smart

Don't understand your love for the Hawkeyes.  They've won one national championship in the last 13 years and have one individual champion not named Spencer Lee

in the last 10. Jagger "all eyes are on the Hawkeyes."  Why? The Brands brothers are entertaining but their wrestlers underachieve. They're hoping to get A J Ferrari to

wrestle with his brother (who is legit).  How old will he be when he returns? Betting scandal suspension needs to come with a loss of one year eligibility, letting a person

back one year older isn't fair to a kid coming out of high school.

Where is this Hawkeye love you speak of? Many fans, including myself, are turning up their noses at the prospect of having AJ on the team.

In terms of performance, aren't they currently ranked, like 12th or something? Half the team is projected to be out due to gambling issues.

Prospects overall are pretty crummy. I fly in every year to catch a few duals. I won't be doing that this year (mostly because of the Ferraris) 

Willie Saylor sent an email suggesting I join this forum, props to him. Obviously a great guy. The "Hawkeye 

Love" is non stop IMO. There're other teams and individuals that deserve mentioning.  No arguing that the

Hawks were once dominant and fun to watch, that was many years ago. OK State is in the same situation.

I enjoy reading others opinions and always look to learn.  

Pretty sure this is JCBon giving his real thoughts on the hawkeyes, instead of his fake PSU fan bs reverse psychology take on the hawks.

Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate this "newbies" dislike of the hawks, but I'm just not buying his anti-hawk schtick.

Edited by KCMO2

19 minutes ago, Maxwell Smart said:

Idaho. Post falls flat?  1 championship in 13 years and 1 NCAA champ not named Spencer Lee in 10 years?

Just the facts.

Do you always make up arguments for things people don't post? You had a good potential once. 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐