Burger King in Trouble with it's signature offering

mspart

9 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

Whopper Inflation.  Just like your money.  The words on the paper/package say the same old whopper but you just don't get as much.  The numbers and words on your money say the same old amounts but they just don't buy as much.

That’s the lawsuit somebody ought to be bringing. 

16 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

Whopper Inflation.  Just like your money.  The words on the paper/package say the same old whopper but you just don't get as much.  The numbers and words on your money say the same old amounts but they just don't buy as much.

6 hours ago, Offthemat said:

That’s the lawsuit somebody ought to be bringing. 

But its been going on everywhere.  Look at Panera, their salads and pastas are marginally smaller than they used to be.  Its inflation, they can either raise price or reduce product size or some of both.  Can we sue the govt for bad policy and inflation, probably not.  These frivolous lawsuits just cost everyone more, thus pile onto the inflation we already have.  😞

11 minutes ago, ionel said:

But its been going on everywhere.  Look at Panera, their salads and pastas are marginally smaller than they used to be.  Its inflation, they can either raise price or reduce product size or some of both.  Can we sue the govt for bad policy and inflation, probably not.  These frivolous lawsuits just cost everyone more, thus pile onto the inflation we already have.  😞

Yeah, I should have been more clearer.  I was referring to the downsizing of our dollars and sense. 

23 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Yeah, I should have been more clearer.  I was referring to the downsizing of our dollars and sense. 

The dollar is certainly devalued and I'd say the sense on these here nonwrestling topics has gone down too.  Can we sue Bob?  😉