National COVID-19 Preparedness Plan

Gus

4 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

the point is the number of deaths were inflated for political reasons and to cause mass hysteria...why???  Don't really know other than one can only guess that it was done because people hated Trump...

I agree with the facts of your post.  But I have a different take on the interpretation.  If someone other than Trump were in office the counting would have been the same.  Political reasons - yes.  But the point was to create a narrative and exert emergency powers/control.  The fact that it also hurt Trump was just frosting on top.  And they would have done it if any Republican were in office.  Remember the body counts harped on every night during the Bush administration?  Bush Derangement Syndrome in the media and on the left was a thing before Trump Derangement Syndrome.  The counting method continued the same after Biden was placed in office.  The media stopped screaming it from the rooftops because they had the narrative they wanted and the control they wanted (direct and indirect via social media censorship) and no longer needed to hurt anyone in power with the trumped-up numbers (see how I did that?)

• Fire 2

1 minute ago, Lipdrag said:

I agree with the facts of your post.  But I have a different take on the interpretation.  If someone other than Trump were in office the counting would have been the same.  Political reasons - yes.  But the point was to create a narrative and exert emergency powers/control.  The fact that it also hurt Trump was just frosting on top.  And they would have done it if any Republican were in office.  Remember the body counts harped on every night during the Bush administration?  Bush Derangement Syndrome in the media and on the left was a thing before Trump Derangement Syndrome.  The counting method continued the same after Biden was placed in office.  The media stopped screaming it from the rooftops because they had the narrative they wanted and the control they wanted (direct and indirect via social media censorship) and no longer needed to hurt anyone in power with the trumped-up numbers (see how I did that?)

LOL.  What was the counting method?!

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Also didn't answer my question about what the CDC says in defining deaths of Covid versus the flu??

Covid cured the flu.  Almost no flu deaths in 2020, 2021.  Covid was good for something.  In addition to showing those so inclined to exert social control how many sheeple there are in America who might grumble but will do nothing real to counter the usurpation of all of their rights. 

Stand by for Climate Emergency Lock Downs.  If you ain't "essential", you ain't driving.  They will send someone to your house to bring you what they determine you need.  

1 minute ago, Lipdrag said:

Covid cured the flu.  Almost no flu deaths in 2020, 2021.  Covid was good for something.  In addition to showing those so inclined to exert social control how many sheeple there are in America who might grumble but will do nothing real to counter the usurpation of all of their rights. 

Stand by for Climate Emergency Lock Downs.  If you ain't "essential", you ain't driving.  They will send someone to your house to bring you what they determine you need.  

Yet,  book and curriculum bans represent freedom!

Just watch our authoritarian gubner here in Iowa become a sheep,  as her husband goes through his cancer treatments.  Suddenly,  masks aren't so dictatorial after all!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

22 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

Tell me social distancing works without telling me social distancing works!

4 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

As I said before,  Sweden sure proved that sinister Fauci wrong, eh!?

• Stalling 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

8 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Nope.  Everybody (as in every body not immersed permanently in water) was exposed to the corona virus.  It was in the air like oxygen.  Some got very sick and died, some very sick and went to the hospital, some got a little sick, some got sniffles, and the rest were asymptomatic.  Just like flu every year.  But the covid virus ATE the influenza virus.  That is the only possible way an aerosol transmitted virus JUST LIKE COVID-19 disappears!  It is impossible that something transmitted exactly like corona virus that logic tells us would have been side by side with corona virus simply disappears!  Unless COVID ATE THE FLU!!

8 year average estimated flu deaths in USA from flu seasons 2012/13 - 2019/20 = 48,000.  Standard Deviation = 11,500

Flu Deaths in 2020/21 estimated about 1,000.  This is a z-score of -4.06.  A once per 50,000 year event!!!

Flu Deaths in 2021/22 estimated about 11,000 (it is becoming OK for people to die of flu, Brandon is president).  Still a z-score of -3.2.  A once per 1,400 year event.  Hospitals were still being paid for Covid deaths.

Flu Deaths in most recent season, 2022/23 = 38,000.  Which is low but less than 1 std dev below normal.  We expect a number this low about 1 of every 5 years.  Much much less covid hanging about in the air eating up all those flu viruses so things return to normal.

So, the only logical conclusion is that COVID ate the Flu.  It's just science.

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Relatives?  We see your narrative everyday.  One of the most right wing guys around.   Claimed to hate Trump but loyal to a fault.

How do you know you lost a debate....you change the subject...claim somebody is something they aren't...and make false allegations that they like a certain politician when they have consistently expressed their opinion of said politician.  

Sorry your undies got in a bunch Plasi...go put your mask on, get your 15th jab, and stay away from people so you are safe.