National COVID-19 Preparedness Plan

Gus

LOL at Ban and all the Joe Rogan hunters
image.thumb.png.2af305fb9999acc1f60cd2e3d0307a93.png

Also from Mayo:

4c9509cae3cfedce8f39865a7355f1b9.jpg

The Proper Use section also fails to mention COVID, at all, suggesting that Mayo does not endorse it for that purpose. It almost looks like someone hacked their website and sloppily forgot to edit the other sections. Or, just old copy.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/hydroxychloroquine-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20064216

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

LOL at Ban and all the Joe Rogan hunters

image.png

Yes,  LOL at me!

Good future advice: read what you post before posting it as "evidence."

Now,  friends,  a REAL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job,  again!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

As I've said so many times before,  I don't like it any more than most of you,  but I couldn't have the close familiarity with the Mayo Clinic,  one if the foremost medical facilities in the world,  and not know that they aren't going to go down crazy Q anon rabbit holes. 

If they say it,  and if they are doing it,  it's legitimate.  If they aren't doing it,  it ain't workin.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

We don't need no "science" when we can just stumble around in the dark and trip over miracles. At least 2 in the pandemic.  One was disguising itself as horse dewormer and the other outdated malaria medication! 

Just goes to show you, anything that needs to exist has already been invented!

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

And it just goes to show you that people pick and choose what "science" they follow.  But hey, let's mask those kids again!!

Ah, yes,  another pro-birther willing to sacrifice a few lives for some criminal's political future. 

Nice...

• Confused 1

Guess what,  friends?! Iowa's beloved authoritarian governor who prided herself on mandating that schools and bidnesses open prematurely,  and who prided herself on lifting mask suggestions early,  is going to be in a little bit of a pickle splaing herself!

Her husband has been recently diagnosed with lung cancer,  so when he begins treatments he will sure to be told to wear a mask,  limit his exposure to others,  and have others wear masks around him.  So, will COVID Kim defy these suggestions,  or suddenly realize that she was irresponsible all along by telling people to risk loved ones' lives?

We shall see...

56 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Guess what,  friends?! Iowa's beloved authoritarian governor who prided herself on mandating that schools and bidnesses open prematurely,  and who prided herself on lifting mask suggestions early,  is going to be in a little bit of a pickle splaing herself!

Her husband has been recently diagnosed with lung cancer,  so when he begins treatments he will sure to be told to wear a mask,  limit his exposure to others,  and have others wear masks around him.  So, will COVID Kim defy these suggestions,  or suddenly realize that she was irresponsible all along by telling people to risk loved ones' lives?

We shall see...

Once again are you showing everyone how dumb you are for trying to make a correlation here, but also showing how big of an a-hole you are for using someone's cancer diagnosis as a way to try and "get back at them"....for doing what was the right thing to do...seriously....just cancel yourself!!  F'ing idiot!!

• Fire 3

Once again..."hey, this virus is bad to a specific demographic of people...and a comparatively a small percentage of the population, so let's mask our kids, shut down our schools, cancel once in a lifetime events, close businesses, don't let people say goodby to dying love ones, etc"....yep, that is the bass ackward way some of you think.  Where was/is "trust the science"??

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Once again are you showing everyone how dumb you are for trying to make a correlation here, but also showing how big of an a-hole you are for using someone's cancer diagnosis as a way to try and "get back at them"....for doing what was the right thing to do...seriously....just cancel yourself!!  F'ing idiot!!

Friend of the Reynolds family are we,  Doc? Save us the phoney "outrage. "

No,  it'll be entertaining to watch her chabge course and suddenly be the big mask advocate. Not until her family was affected did she start trusting what medical professionals had been saying. 

5 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Social distancing and masks had no effect.  We should have just taken a cocktail of ivermectin and hydroxy chloroquine.  Then we wouldn't have lost anyone at all, let alone over a million.   Follow the "science", amirite?

Ugh...come on Plasi...if it was so bad that "over a million died" wouldn't you want to take any sort of drug available???  Why aren't more millions dying mow??  Why aren't we all wearing masks??  You know it's because we counted Covid WAY different then any other virus...but people that want it to be political and are all for the lock downs don't want to "follow the science" when it comes to that.

Bottom line is Covid became political and people lost their freaking mind!  Both sides contributed but yet one sides still sticks to their stupid stance that masking and social distancing is the answer...I'll use your "logic", so those things worked but over a million people died??  Nope!

Edited by Bigbrog
  • Fire 1

15 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Ugh...come on Plasi...if it was so bad that "over a million died" wouldn't you want to take any sort of drug available???  Why aren't more millions dying mow??  Why aren't we all wearing masks??  You know it's because we counted Covid WAY different then any other virus...but people that want it to be political and are all for the lock downs don't want to "follow the science" when it comes to that.

Bottom line is Covid became political and people lost their freaking mind!  Both sides contributed but yet one sides still sticks to their stupid stance that masking and social distancing is the answer...I'll use your "logic", so those things worked but over a million people died??  Nope!

People could have taken them in a circle of salt with a chicken eating corn poured into the shape of a pentagram inside the circle but it wouldn't have helped. We aren't dying like that anymore because we have vaccine, immunity from getting the disease and the disease itself morphed to become less lethal and more contagious, as is typical with epidemics..  COVID wasn't even counted different from other deaths, let alone other viruses. 

If you want to see the politics of COVID, find a db with rates sortable by state.  Sort by death rate and the politics will jump out of the screen.

11 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

People could have taken them in a circle of salt with a chicken eating corn poured into the shape of a pentagram inside the circle but it wouldn't have helped. We aren't dying like that anymore because we have vaccine, immunity from getting the disease and the disease itself morphed to become less lethal and more contagious, as is typical with epidemics..  COVID wasn't even counted different from other deaths, let alone other viruses. 

If you want to see the politics of COVID, find a db with rates sortable by state.  Sort by death rate and the politics will jump out of the screen.

Oh but they were/are counted differently Plasi.  If you have Cancer and are essentially waiting to die from the cancer and then actually die and test positive for the flu, did they count that as you died from the flu?  If you were in a car accident and died but tested positive for the flu did you die from the flu?  Two examples of personal close experiences of what happened during Covid...both those cases the person that died was tested for Covid and it was in the record of death as Covid plus the other things that actually killed the person.  Just read the freaking CDC website on how they count deaths as Covid deaths and then read how they count flu deaths...VERY different.  To this day NO ONE can show me where it is recorded that someone died JUST from Covid....why....because it is all lumped in with all the other Covid "deaths".  And before you get all emotional on me, yes all deaths are tragic...that is not the point....the point is the number of deaths were inflated for political reasons and to cause mass hysteria...why???  Don't really know other than one can only guess that it was done because people hated Trump....which is so freaking stupid!

Bottom line, if you are in the age group that is adversely affected by Covid, by all means mask up, get jabbed 15 times, and stay away from people if that makes you feel safe.  Even if you aren't in the age group and are afraid, again by all means mask up, get jabbed 15 times and stay away from people......but don't force that on me or my kids, or the VAST majority of the population.

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Oh but they were/are counted differently Plasi.  If you have Cancer and are essentially waiting to die from the cancer and then actually die and test positive for the flu, did they count that as you died from the flu?  If you were in a car accident and died but tested positive for the flu did you die from the flu?  Two examples of personal close experiences of what happened during Covid...both those cases the person that died was tested for Covid and it was in the record of death as Covid plus the other things that actually killed the person.  Just read the freaking CDC website on how they count deaths as Covid deaths and then read how they count flu deaths...VERY different.  To this day NO ONE can show me where it is recorded that someone died JUST from Covid....why....because it is all lumped in with all the other Covid "deaths".  And before you get all emotional on me, yes all deaths are tragic...that is not the point....the point is the number of deaths were inflated for political reasons and to cause mass hysteria...why???  Don't really know other than one can only guess that it was done because people hated Trump....which is so freaking stupid!

Bottom line, if you are in the age group that is adversely affected by Covid, by all means mask up, get jabbed 15 times, and stay away from people if that makes you feel safe.  Even if you aren't in the age group and are afraid, again by all means mask up, get jabbed 15 times and stay away from people......but don't force that on me or my kids, or the VAST majority of the population.

You don't know how they were counted, which can only mean you have your narrative and you don't care about truth.  Just move on. 

Unfortunately, the virus is spread from everyone to everyone so it is a problem for everyone to solve.   

27 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

The Mayo Clinic disagrees with you again,  ma'am.

3 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

You don't know how they were counted, which can only mean you have your narrative and you don't care about truth.  Just move on. 

Unfortunately, the virus is spread from everyone to everyone so it is a problem for everyone to solve.   

Do you want me to give you my relatives phone number so you can speak to them yourself?  My narrative on everything is trying to find the truth...I don't just accept what the MSM tries to shove down peoples thoats...I go to direct resources...like the CDC...and listen to all different sides and opinions...funny part about COVID is the data is pretty clear and has been from the very beginning, but people have twisted it and manipulated it for all the wrong reasons.   Which includes the narrative that "the virus is spread from everyone to everyone so it is a problem for everyone to solve."...the problem to solve is if you are afraid, then take all the precautions...instead of let's lock down the vast majority to hypothetically to stop the spread of the virus.  Again, if you wear a mask, are vaccinated, and stay away from people, why do you, or anyone else care what the heck I am doing??  

Still didn't answer my question about number of pure Covid deaths.  Also didn't answer my question about what the CDC says in defining deaths of Covid versus the flu??

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

The Mayo Clinic disagrees with you again,  ma'am.

Hey sexist dum dum...so does the Mayo Clinic disagree with the CDC than???  And what is your fascination with the mayo clinic??  Oh wait...I speaking to ban who just repeats stupid crap over and over, not to contribute to the conversation but just to be an annoying A-hole!

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Hey sexist dum dum...so does the Mayo Clinic disagree with the CDC than???  And what is your fascination with the mayo clinic??  Oh wait...I speaking to ban who just repeats stupid crap over and over, not to contribute to the conversation but just to be an annoying A-hole!

Nope, the Mayo Clinic,  in fact,  is almost exactly on the same page as the CDC, which you now curiously support,  ma'am.

Huh?!

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

Relatives?  We see your narrative everyday.  One of the most right wing guys around.   Claimed to hate Trump but loyal to a fault.

And suddenly is quoting the CDC. They must disagree with Hunter Biden now.