The ballad of Bidenomics. The song: Rich Men North of Richmond

Paul158

6 minutes ago, ionel said:

The duece going dunce again.  😞

What are you trying to say, and in which language are you trying to say it in?

YIKES!!!!!!!!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

🐳💩 (read 'whale' with a southern accent followed by the expletive word on the brown one)

I thought this thread had potential. Popular song + political call line with plenty of grey area for discussion.

The original poster didn't listen to the song enough to know that coal miners were at the heart of it. 

One week ago a poster with apparent authority created a thread praising members for resisting name calling. A few hours ago he called a respected contributor "dumb" to make a point about crime at Walmart. 

I wish there were dialogue down here. Guess not. 

55 minutes ago, denger said:

🐳💩 (read 'whale' with a southern accent followed by the expletive word on the brown one)

I thought this thread had potential. Popular song + political call line with plenty of grey area for discussion.

The original poster didn't listen to the song enough to know that coal miners were at the heart of it. 

One week ago a poster with apparent authority created a thread praising members for resisting name calling. A few hours ago he called a respected contributor "dumb" to make a point about crime at Walmart. 

I wish there were dialogue down here. Guess not. 

You can always dream. I think you missed the meaning of the song.

12 hours ago, ionel said:

Deuce Riddler speak.  How did you know I was talking about you?

Pretty tough to guess,  given that I can say "Good morning" to the crowd and you'd fall into a stalking blind rage. 

Yep, yous is tough to predick!

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

How in the heck did Ban ever get...Banned?

To simply put it, he decided to have a tiff with someone and then proceeded to post annoyingly in response to everything that person said. When your sole purpose is to make this place unbearable then you will be sent to the Zoo. 

• Fire 3

3 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Sometimes we like to let the animals out to wreck havoc for sheet enjoyment of the zookeepers. Then we round them up and put them back in their cage.

Thank you, I think all have been getting a sheet load or two of enjoyment out of the double B deuce.  🙂

• Fire 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

How in the heck did Ban ever get...Banned?

Because of wrestling cancel culture, pure and simple.  Apparent big tough rasslers who cry foul when someone has differing ideas.

It's among the great ironies in life to me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ionel said:

But how did he escape from the zoo, was @BobDole taking a nap?

You want my culture cancelled again,  freedom loving conservative?

2 hours ago, BobDole said:

Sometimes we like to let the animals out to wreck havoc for sheet enjoyment of the zookeepers. Then we round them up and put them back in their cage.

Ah, yes, big tough guy wrestling cancel culture.

Do I break rules? If so, why are others not cancelled who break the same rules?

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, BobDole said:

To simply put it, he decided to have a tiff with someone and then proceeded to post annoyingly in response to everything that person said. When your sole purpose is to make this place unbearable then you will be sent to the Zoo. 

To clarify: it was one Minnie Mouse gif, even though the person whom I reasponded to did it to me first. 

And,  we don't have to talk about the hyebas now, do we, cancel culture?

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Thank you, I think all have been getting a sheet load or two of enjoyment out of the double B deuce.  🙂

Another dumb guy laugh for the stalker.

You must be sweet on me,  eh,  girl?!

1 hour ago, MPhillips said:

The rest of you have been equally entertaining...

AMEN! I'm simply doing what the rules are allowing for,  with the tone being set by none other than Husker Du.

I am just going to leave this here...I just read an article on the different types of narcissism...was very enlightening...instead of posting a link people can just review certain posts by a certain poster to understand the mindset of one of the types of narcissism.  

• Fire 1