Sammy Sasso shot ...

DiverDownBrian

10 hours ago, jchapman said:

The running over a rat thing is so stupid, it almost has to be true.  No one would ever make up a lie that ridiculous.

That’s kinda what I’m thinking.  Especially since it apparently came from “child witnesses.”  The only other option IMO would be if the “child witnesses” were somehow involved in the crime, otherwise why would they lie?  And them being involved seems doubtful since they seemingly describe the actual carjacking to police, so it doesn’t appear that they were protecting the alleged perpetrators.

• Fire 1

On 10/7/2023 at 12:12 AM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

No, I'm not serious. And none of the other clowns here with their crazy fiction should be taken seriously.

Social media has really given a boost to crazy.

Maybe, just maybe, the police actually are doing a fine job and what you read in the newspapers is actually correct most of the time. 

Maybe we don't need another conspiracy theory every 3 days. (Even if that is what fuels the social media.)

The arbitrator of truth right here ladies and gentlemen, Great white north knows more then the rest of us..newspapers are actually correct most of the time lmao I needed a good chuckle on this rainy Sunday morning

• Fire 4

11 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

The arbitrator of truth right here ladies and gentlemen, Great white north knows more then the rest of us..newspapers are actually correct most of the time lmao I needed a good chuckle on this rainy Sunday morning

And the claimed anti-troll, yet again, proves to be a troll.

Dumb social media conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen. No basis, no proof, just crap posted by trolls.

I'll give more credence to the police and to newspapers and their news sites than to anonymous trolls. 

That's my opinion ... but, each to their own.

Seems you're the only one acting as an arbitrator. Typical troll post.

• 4 months later...

Nice update from Sasso and Tom Ryan yesterday. He's recovering and feels like he's at  about 60%, has had surgery on his back, leg, intestines, who knows what else... patched up with screws and other hardware. Working his way back to a possible return to the lineup next year. The neural pathways from his brain to his left leg aren't what they used to be, so Sammy's figuring out how to wrestle with one leg while he works on regaining responsiveness in that limb. 

Bigger picture, you can see how this whole ordeal has shifted his perspective on things. Dude is full of positivity and gratitude and determination to not let it bring him down. He'll go pretty far in life with that attitude whether he returns to the mat next year or not.

• Fire 8

12 hours ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Nice update from Sasso and Tom Ryan yesterday. He's recovering and feels like he's at  about 60%, has had surgery on his back, leg, intestines, who knows what else... patched up with screws and other hardware. Working his way back to a possible return to the lineup next year. The neural pathways from his brain to his left leg aren't what they used to be, so Sammy's figuring out how to wrestle with one leg while he works on regaining responsiveness in that limb. 

Bigger picture, you can see how this whole ordeal has shifted his perspective on things. Dude is full of positivity and gratitude and determination to not let it bring him down. He'll go pretty far in life with that attitude whether he returns to the mat next year or not.

Thanks for the update. I hope he continues to heal well. I like what he said about enjoying the break from the B1G grind. Hope he’s eating all the food.  

• Fire 3

15 hours ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

I didn’t know just how hard his recovery has been. It would be a real disappointment to not see him back on the mat and successful. Ohio  State is not my team but I cannot help but to root for this guy to be successful. 

• Fire 2

22 hours ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Two fantastic interviews. Thoughtful questions, thoughtful answers. No one treats it like a burden. Thanks for sharing these.

With the way Ryan speaks and the respect he shows the media, it is easy to see why he is an effective recruiter.

• Fire 5

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge