All-Timers Who Walk Among Us (well not me, but among some of you)

22 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I Appreciate that thanks. Yes the reports were amazing. I had 2 brothers who were mentioned in them. But my nephew who went to Walsh who was a three champ and 4 time finalist go a lot of print.

I'm guessing your nephew's initials are CM then, and I have a great story there, but it would help to give me away....lol  Fadz

• Fire 1

34 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

We knew the day when the Brakemen Report was due. We would stay and practice late just waiting on the fax to come out. He's a legend in Ohio. He mentioned me once. I'm kind of a big deal.:classic_cool:

Getting mentioned in the Brakeman Report is pretty cool.I like it. 

• Fire 1

23 hours ago, Paul158 said:

So you are undercover forum poster? What did you think of the Ironman tournament?

Great tournament.  One of the first one's, I saw Eric Guerrero (Independance H.S./California wrestle...ultimately a 3 time NCAA Champion.

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Fadzaev2 said:

Great tournament.  One of the first one's, I saw Eric Guerrero (Independance H.S./California wrestle...ultimately a 3 time NCAA Champion.

I liked how very good wrestlers from across America, multiple time state champions. Kids that rarely ever had to wrestle back through consolation matches. Very first round they lose and have to really fight their way back to place. great tournament.

• Fire 1

18 minutes ago, Fadzaev2 said:

Can you at least give us s hint what state your are from. There is  an extra large pizza any way you like it in for you. And maybe a NIL deal.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Can you at least give us s hint what state your are from. There is  an extra large pizza any way you like it in for you. And maybe a NIL deal.

Not Hawaii/Maui thank goodness, but I was in elementary school when Hawaii and Alaska were added to the Union.....  this is classic....

Edited by Fadzaev2
  • Fire 1