Politically Motivated

It's amazing that 30 percent of our population has gotten their reality so convoluted that I even have to post this, but I just heard another one of our prides of Iowa, Joni Enrst, say that Deuce's latest indictment was "politically motivated."

If you've kept your nose clean, "politically motivated" will have ZERO consequence on your political career.  In fact, and as it's doing now to the 30 percenters, they look like boobs, running down rabbit holes trying to find SOMETHING on Joe Biden.  However, if you haven't kept your nose clean and have been indicted by grand juries on four different occasions, "politically motivated" becomes irrelevant.  In fact, why WOULDN'T you use it as a political weapon, when a multi-time proven criminal is running for an office?

Food for thought, friends. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Ben Shapiro literally wrote a book on why Obama should be charged under RICO.  But of course his stance here is  ‘regardless of what you think of the evidence’ this is all about charging a political opponent and should never happen. 

But here’s the thing about “election interference”….all of this has zero impact on yours and my right to vote for Trump, whether he’s in Mar-a-lago or Danbury.  

11 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Ben Shapiro literally wrote a book on why Obama should be charged under RICO.  But of course his stance here is  ‘regardless of what you think of the evidence’ this is all about charging a political opponent and should never happen. 

Of course he did and said that.  As I always say, the 30 percenters don't really have any beliefs, outside of making sure that everyone stays afraid of "others", Democrats, and liberals.  The old "law and order" mantra is a perfect example.  They current are backing the most criminal person, let alone political figure, that I've ever seen in my life.

• Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

17 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Of course he did and said that.  As I always say, the 30 percenters don't really have any beliefs, outside of making sure that everyone stays afraid of "others", Democrats, and liberals.  The old "law and order" mantra is a perfect example.  They current are backing the most criminal person, let alone political figure, that I've ever seen in my life.

You need to get out more ban.  I'll lose no sleep if Trump ends up convicted of any of the crimes he is being charged with, but you have to check your selective outrage to make a statement like that...yikes!

• Fire 2

14 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

You need to get out more ban.  I'll lose no sleep if Trump ends up convicted of any of the crimes he is being charged with, but you have to check your selective outrage to make a statement like that...yikes!

Indicted on 91 charges, in four different states,  found guilty of a sex crime,  and two impeachments in four years. 

Yes, the most criminal person I've seen in my life.  I'll even say one of the worst persons in the history of our modern world. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Indicted on 91 charges, in four different states,  found guilty of a sex crime,  and two impeachments in four years. 

Yes, the most criminal person I've seen in my life.  I'll even say one of the worst persons in the history of our modern world. 

9 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

You do you ban...you do you

This is not just TDS this is a HUGE case of MAGA TDS.  😯

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

So would you say the liberal Democrats might be obsessed with taking down Donald Trump?  

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You seem to brush it off and be okay with that.  Wow.  Disappointing.

I just have  a problem when anyone brings up something conveniently from 20 or 30 years ago. If it was important now it should have been important when it happened. If any of my 4 daughters, my wife or my sister had a similar issue it would have been handled  immediately. Either personally or legally .Not 20 or 30 years later. I think about the Supreme Court justice Cavanaugh.

11 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I just have  a problem when anyone brings up something conveniently from 20 or 30 years ago. If it was important now it should have been important when it happened. If any of my 4 daughters, my wife or my sister had a similar issue it would have been handled  immediately. Either personally or legally .Not 20 or 30 years later. I think about the Supreme Court justice Cavanaugh.

You may want to look at series events that took place in between the sexual assault (at minimum) took place, and when the suit was filed.......particularly at a law that was not in place until recently, the passing of which allowed her to sue at the time she did.  (Hint, they won't be talking about it on Hannity or Tucker).

On a side note....you may also want to look at your apparent stance that it is more okay to sexually assault a woman than it is to come forward within your permissible timeline.  Great stuff.  MAGA!!

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You may want to look at series events that took place in between the sexual assault (at minimum) took place, and when the suit was filed.......particularly at a law that was not in place until recently, the passing of which allowed her to sue at the time she did.  (Hint, they won't be talking about it on Hannity or Tucker).

On a side note....you may also want to look at your apparent stance that it is more okay to sexually assault a woman than it is to come forward within your permissible timeline.  Great stuff.  MAGA!!

Maybe you will read what I wrote. I can only hope. MABGA

Since you have a hard time comprehending what I write I will clarify for you. I never said it was ok to assault a girl or a woman nor do i believe it is ok to assault a woman.. You made that up all by yourself. I will admit you are very good a twisting words.