as of 8/14/2023 - AA Predictions for this coming year

flyingcement

19 minutes ago, Le duke said:

That lineup will blank a good number of top 10 teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penn State is going to have a really good year. My Nephew wrestled at Penn State back in 1995-1999. He was a 2 time all-American. They actually beat Iowa at Iowa.

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Penn State is going to have a really good year. My Nephew wrestled at Penn State back in 1995-1999. He was a 2 time all-American. They actually beat Iowa at Iowa.

So your nephew is Clint Musser and his last loss was to Casey Cunningham 

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

9 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

SHOULD BE another great year for Cael and company this year.

Here's some great wrestling history.  @28:35 future PSU coach Casey Cunningham defeats a grizzled PSU senior Clint Musser in the 1999 finals.  Freshman Cael Sanderson wins his first title against Brandom Eggum.  Location: Bryce Jordan Center State College PA

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Fire 4

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

21 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Here's some great wrestling history.  @28:35 future PSU coach Casey Cunningham defeats a grizzled PSU senior Clint Musser in the 1999 finals.  Freshman Cael Sanderson wins his first title against Brandom Eggum

Nice job.  Thanks for the video. 

8 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

Here's some great wrestling history.  @28:35 future PSU coach Casey Cunningham defeats a grizzled PSU senior Clint Musser in the 1999 finals.  Freshman Cael Sanderson wins his first title against Brandom Eggum.  Location: Bryce Jordan Center State College PA

Looks like Musser went to the AJ Ferrari school of top wrestling.

Thanks for the video

2 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Looks like Musser went to the AJ Ferrari school of top wrestling.

Thanks for the video

Did you notice they only showed the 3rd period. In some of the other matches they would break away for a commercial between the 2nd and 3rd period. quite interesting. 

7 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Did you notice they only showed the 3rd period. In some of the other matches they would break away for a commercial between the 2nd and 3rd period. quite interesting. 

Yeah.  I think the only possibility was Musser chose neutral in the second and there was no scoring.  I was a bit confused because the announcers didn’t even mention riding time until several seconds after it was secured, at first I was questioning if there was no RT or something back then.

• Fire 1