U17 60 & 65 kg

lu1979

Per UWW website:

Davino is match 664

Mantanona does not have a match number assigned as of this post but is on the top half of the bracket in the lower quad

Weigh ins are tomorrow for Mantanona and Saturday for Davino. Until weigh-ins are completed, no bracket is finalized including those who will not be competing being formally withdrawn from the brackets.

Side note: Ben Davino is from Illinois and is about to win a world championship so hop on that Illini train folks CHOO CHOO

i am an idiot on the internet

13 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Per UWW website:

Davino is match 664

Mantanona does not have a match number assigned as of this post but is on the top half of the bracket in the lower quad

Weigh ins are tomorrow for Mantanona and Saturday for Davino. Until weigh-ins are completed, no bracket is finalized including those who will not be competing being formally withdrawn from the brackets.

Side note: Ben Davino is from Illinois and is about to win a world championship so hop on that Illini train folks CHOO CHOO

Thanks that is good - Flo has brackets up and there was no USA guy shown in those 2 brackets - glad to hear they are all set

38 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Or the OSU train!  CBUS! Get on it!

I didn't see tOSU win a world title this morning but I did see the first girl to EVER place in Illinois bring home a big shiny gold medal today!

22 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

And what a win it was. Against Japan no less...💪

Any other country and it's myeh "just" an age group title for the elite kids. You beat Japan WFS? You're a stone cold mf terminator.

• Fire 1