Can't we all just agree that ...

ionel

That’s the jist of it.  You complained about russia destabilizing Eastern Europe when I pointed out that money we send to Ukraine is being shoveled back to campaign funds.  I said it is destabilizing the U.S.A. as much or more.  Your deranged reply was we’ll be fine, kinda like Biden running around touting Bidenomics, just before the credit rating was downgraded.  

The sad part is that Biden should have been working to avoid or end the war from the beginning.  U.S. meddling in Ukraine, especially pushing NATO membership, is what has Putin riled the most.  As it stands now, we’re going bankrupt while Ukrainians die, and Iran, China, and North Korea are all acting out, knowing we can’t, or won’t, respond.  And when the last Ukrainian dies, we’ll spend even more to rebuild it.  

• Fire 1

58 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Are you Paul Manafort?  Explains a lot!

No. But I am going to stop by and see Elena Baturina before i leave. She is going give me a loan (wink,wink) for 3.5 million. I'm not going to claim it on my income taxes so please do not tell the IRS.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Fire 1
  • Clown 1

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

No. But I am going to stop by and see Elena Baturina before i leave. She is going give me a loan (wink,wink) for 3.5 million. I'm not going to claim it on my income taxes so please do not tell the IRS.

We'll see what comes out of the pup-n-show in Congress.  TBh, we all know nothing will result.  But don't fret.  Rest easy.   There are people who so desperately want to paint Biden as corrupt as they are have made up another lie for you to follow.  This one is about a two tiered deep state justice system whereby Republican appointed executives have it out for Republicans and persecute chaste, innocent and patriotic Americans unmercifully.

On 8/5/2023 at 9:49 AM, Paul158 said:

You know I am being sarcastic. Greatwhitenorth thinks anyone who disagrees with him is worse than A Russian asset. He seems obsessed with Russia.

I missed this post earlier - posts that aren't replies to me often slip between the cracks as I'm not here nearly as often as others.

Paul158 - If you have any personal questions or comments you'd like to send my way, please do. I'm always willing to discuss. After, all that's why we're all here.

I would think that any respectable member of the wrestling community would choose that route first.

On 8/5/2023 at 4:28 AM, Offthemat said:

That’s the jist of it.  You complained about russia destabilizing Eastern Europe when I pointed out that money we send to Ukraine is being shoveled back to campaign funds.  I said it is destabilizing the U.S.A. as much or more.  Your deranged reply was we’ll be fine, kinda like Biden running around touting Bidenomics, just before the credit rating was downgraded.  

The sad part is that Biden should have been working to avoid or end the war from the beginning.  U.S. meddling in Ukraine, especially pushing NATO membership, is what has Putin riled the most.  As it stands now, we’re going bankrupt while Ukrainians die, and Iran, China, and North Korea are all acting out, knowing we can’t, or won’t, respond.  And when the last Ukrainian dies, we’ll spend even more to rebuild it.  

And here's another one that wasn't replied to me.

This one is actually OK that I missed. It isn't worthy of a reply. So, so much wrong here.

If nothing else, we've at least established that you're a child. I can guess why @Paul158 is constantly supporting posts that are this bad.

6 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Children, children - calm down, quiet time!

I've sent a message to @Paul158 It's time for the adults to have a conversation. 

There you go again...how do you not get it!?!  You are the worst offender since Mikey left the boards in terms of getting butt hurt and then call people names.  Then turn around and get on some sort of horse, not sure it is a high one, and try and preach to people about respect and getting along.  SMH

People disagree with you, they explain why the disagree with you...and when they do that you resort to the weakest form of argument, name calling.  Or the even better one, I'm not even going to answer that it is so stupid.  Either stick with your schtick which is the guy who resorts to name calling, or stick to the other side of your personality about respect and not dividing.  

Or continue to do both and I'll enjoy calling you out on it.  🙂

17 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

There you go again...how do you not get it!?!  You are the worst offender since Mikey left the boards in terms of getting butt hurt and then call people names.  Then turn around and get on some sort of horse, not sure it is a high one, and try and preach to people about respect and getting along.  SMH

People disagree with you, they explain why the disagree with you...and when they do that you resort to the weakest form of argument, name calling.  Or the even better one, I'm not even going to answer that it is so stupid.  Either stick with your schtick which is the guy who resorts to name calling, or stick to the other side of your personality about respect and not dividing.  

Or continue to do both and I'll enjoy calling you out on it.  🙂

I sent you a PM.

• Haha 1