Will the judge in the Hunter Biden case shoot down his plea deal.

Paul158

1 minute ago, mspart said:

It looks worse for the incumbent to be implicated in felony crimes.   Better to sweep it under the rug.   Kudos to Congress for holding the hearings. 

mspart

Lol, Biden isn't worried.  He could pardon himself and/or Hunter.  Matter of fact, there might be precedent for presidential pardon of people convicted of crimes in which the President himself is associated.   

My only question in all this is:  Why in the hell is Joe Biden not screaming constantly about witch hunts and deep states, lamenting his personal persecution, crying over his victimhood, casting vile public insults to all his enemies and promising absolute retribution?  Why?  Is he soft? Is he a pushover?

If MAGA members of Congress were serious about their oversight and investigative duties, there are a whole lot of big fish to investigate in addition to Hunter Biden.   

But the Biden’s stand in the way of Trump being RE-elected. So we’re not seeing those other investigations. We’re not seeing much meaningful legislation either. We’re seeing clown show after clown show so it stays in the news. And so many are being fooled by it they are distracted from issues that are at this point seriously more important. 

But….MAGA!!

• Fire 1

25 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Lol, Biden isn't worried.  He could pardon himself and/or Hunter.  Matter of fact, there might be precedent for presidential pardon of people convicted of crimes in which the President himself is associated.   

My only question in all this is:  Why in the hell is Joe Biden not screaming constantly about witch hunts and deep states, lamenting his personal persecution, crying over his victimhood, casting vile public insults to all his enemies and promising absolute retribution?  Why?  Is he soft? Is he a pushover?

Because he’s got the US Attorney General, the DoG, the FBI, the CIA, the NY State AG, the Fulton County, Georgia DA, and the NY County DA pressing their frivolous charges and, as you say, he’s got the Presidential Pardon power.  As a sitting president he can’t be indicted and probably will never be indicted.  He may be impeached but it is doubtful enough democrats in the Senate will vote to convict.  Even when they know he’s guilty as sin. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

We’re not seeing much meaningful legislation either. We’re seeing clown show after clown show so it stays in the news. 

This is what we've been electing for decades. I always feel its best when they get distracted and thus don't pass more stupid legislation.  🙂

• Fire 3

25 minutes ago, ionel said:

This is what we've been electing for decades. I always feel its best when they get distracted and thus don't pass more stupid legislation.  🙂

Precisely. I don’t know why certain people want “congress to do their job and make more laws and regulations”. I swear some people would prefer it if the government would tell them when to eat and shit. If that’s what you want there are already plenty of laws to break, and you can go to prison and have the government do just that for you.

Edited by DJT
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, DJT said:

Precisely. I don’t know why certain people want “congress to do their job and make more laws and regulations”. I swear some people would prefer it if the government would tell them when to eat and shit. 

There ought to be a law against that. 

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

There ought to be a law against that. 

Well, it was called the 10th Amendment, but the federal government decided if that one was important, they wouldn’t have made it the tenth.

8 minutes ago, DJT said:

Precisely. I don’t know why certain people want “congress to do their job and make more laws and regulations”. I swear some people would prefer it if the government would tell them when to eat and shit. 

So you think legislation is strictly about restricting citizens and telling us when to eat and shit. It’s hard to imagine why we have members of Congress who won’t do their job when we have people electing them who think it’s silly to hold them accountable to their job. 

Can we create a forum that is just for serious conversation. So there’s at least some balance? 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

7 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

So you think legislation is strictly about restricting citizens and telling us when to eat and shit.

Uggggh. I’m not really up for the whole “I’m going to argue that you’re saying something even if you didn’t say it” thing. You have a nice[sp] for that, and I’m not in the mood to play. 

Just now, DJT said:

Uggggh. I’m not really up for the whole “I’m going to argue that you’re saying something even if you didn’t say it” thing. You have a nice[sp] for that, and I’m not in the mood to play. 

My fault. You think preferred  legislation is telling us when to eat and shit. (Be sure to quote the whole thing next time you want to talk about what is or isn’t said) 

17 minutes ago, DJT said:

Precisely. I don’t know why certain people want “congress to do their job and make more laws and regulations”. I swear some people would prefer it if the government would tell them when to eat and shit. If that’s what you want there are already plenty of laws to break, and you can go to prison and have the government do just that for you.

Bye Felicia. 

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

(Be sure to quote the whole thing next time you want to talk about what is or isn’t said) 

I did. You added to it after I copied.

The fact remains our country is over regulated. If you took the costs of all regulations in the US, that cost would be the third largest GDP in the world, behind the US and China, but ahead of Japan. 

The government does not grant rights, but it can take them away. If the government claims some legislation is “creating” rights or “protecting” rights, it means it is taking rights from one and giving them to another. 

• Fire 2

4 minutes ago, DJT said:

I did. You added to it after I copied.

The fact remains our country is over regulated. If you took the costs of all regulations in the US, that cost would be the third largest GDP in the world, behind the US and China, but ahead of Japan. 

The government does not grant rights, but it can take them away. If the government claims some legislation is “creating” rights or “protecting” rights, it means it is taking rights from one and giving them to another. 

Okay