Anchor caught on hot mic, says ABC squashed Epstein story

It is a non story because the info has been reported from other sources, which is what the reporter is actually annoyed about.  As far as why Prince Andrew and whoever else hasn't been charged, insufficient evidence I suppose.  I can't imagine Maxwell would roll over and accept the equivalent of a life sentence if she has the dirt on bigger fish.

26 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Something we can agree on 

it often blows my mind: what i think is common sense is often refuted/defended by people on the other side of the aisle.

this one however, i think/hope leaves all of us exasperated. just a monster coverup by both sides in Washington.

PS: Epstein didn't kill himself. 

TBD

10 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

it often blows my mind: what i think is common sense is often refuted/defended by people on the other side of the aisle.

this one however, i think/hope leaves all of us exasperated. just a monster coverup by both sides in Washington.

PS: Epstein didn't kill himself. 

I could buy he hung himself, as long as it includes but not at all secured against, maybe even encouraged. 

His list includes friends on both sides of the aisle. No need to interject party into every single thing. Young girls seem to be a power issue, not a party issue.