Election and Jan 6 charges

Everyone will have their opinion on her recusing. Personally I’m okay that a judge who ten years ago worked at the same law firm (in two totally different areas) with someone who has zero connection to this case other than his father beat the defendant in the election in which he is accused of trying to overthrow, not recusing herself. 

Likewise, I’m okay with a judge who was directly appointed by the defendant, not recusing herself. 

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Everyone will have their opinion on her recusing. Personally I’m okay that a judge who ten years ago worked at the same law firm (in two totally different areas) with someone who has zero connection to this case other than his father beat the defendant in the election in which he is accused of trying to overthrow, not recusing herself. 

Likewise, I’m okay with a judge who was directly appointed by the defendant, not recusing herself. 

From a completely fair-minded, level-headed position… If there were a reason for her recusal, I’d say it’s her having sat through numerous J6 trials. No reasonable person would think she didn’t form a prejudiced view of the events surrounding J6 and Trump himself during that time. Whichever judge is on the bench for this trial should not have been involved with any previous J6 trials.

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, DJT said:

From a completely fair-minded, level-headed position… If there were a reason for her recusal, I’d say it’s her having sat through numerous J6 trials. No reasonable person would think she didn’t form a prejudiced view of the events surrounding J6 and Trump himself during that time. Whichever judge is on the bench for this trial should not have been involved with any previous J6 trials.

Trump is defendant 1,057. It might be hard to find anyone to meet your criteria.

9 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Trump is defendant 1,057. It might be hard to find anyone to meet your criteria.

There are 673 federal district judges. Only 20 have handed down J6 sentences. There are active District of Columbia judges who have not been involved in J6 trials, and this wouldn’t be a bad time to pull in an inactive judge.

Edited by DJT
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

This type of stuff is why it takes 2 1/2 years to drop an indictment and another 2 to get it to trial.

You’re right. Let’s just have Trump and Biden duel and call it a program. Pistols at dawn.

• Fire 1

59 minutes ago, DJT said:

There are 673 federal district judges. Only 20 have handed down J6 sentences. There are active District of Columbia judges who have not been involved in J6 trials, and this wouldn’t be a bad time to pull in an inactive judge.

But it is all irrelevant. It is impossible to find an impartial judge. The January 6 riot was the single most important US political event in generations. A judge who is unaware and unopinionated does not exist.

5 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

But it is all irrelevant. It is impossible to find an impartial judge. The January 6 riot was the single most important US political event in generations. A judge who is unaware and unopinionated does not exist.

Bigger than 9/11, huh? That’s a warped view of reality.

8 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Lazy attempt.

I gave one example of a more important political event in a single generation. Want to go back another? Reagan attempted assassination. Iran-Contra. Watergate. Vietnam. Cuban Missile Crisis. JFK & RFK assassinations. Plus about another dozen all more important than J6. Shit, boycotting the 1980 Olympics was a bigger deal than J6.

Edited by DJT
  • Fire 3

13 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

The January 6th security failure was the single most important US political event in generations.  See I fixed that for you. January 6 th was predictable and easily prevented. The Capital Police Chief had it right and was turned down multiple times. With  an additional 500 National Guard Soldiers activated days in advance and positioned properly on Jan 5th and early Jan 6th, Jan. 6th never happens.

5 minutes ago, DJT said:

I gave one example of a more important political event in a single generation. Want to go back another? Reagan attempted assassination. Iran-Contra. Watergate. Vietnam. Cuban Missile Crisis. JFK & RFK assassinations. Plus about another dozen all more important than J6. Shit, boycotting the 1980 Olympics was a bigger deal than J6.

9/11, Iran Contra, Vietnam, Cuban Missile crisis are all international political events that involved the US. Assassinations, while abhorent, are less important than threats from within. They do not strike at the fundamemtals of our democracy. And this attempt to steal the election is significantly more consequential than Watergate.

13 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

9/11, Iran Contra, Vietnam, Cuban Missile crisis are all international political events that involved the US. Assassinations, while abhorent, are less important than threats from within. They do not strike at the fundamemtals of our democracy. And this attempt to steal the election is significantly more consequential than Watergate.

9/11 is absolutely a US political event by all counts, as are the assassinations. The JFK assassination undoubtedly changed not only our country’s trajectory, but that of the whole world, that is still felt today. The same can be said of 9/11. If Trump didn’t wake up tomorrow, J6 would be forgotten by 99.99% of people by the end of August.

• Fire 1

19 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Have you ever watched Whitehouse Down. You would need 20 times that fire power and organization to make an attempt to over throw the government and steal the election You would still fail miserably.

Edited by Paul158

Have you ever watched Whitehouse Down. You would need 20 times that fire power and organization to make an attempt to over throw the government and steal the election You would still fail miserably.

Just because they were idiots doesn’t mean they didn’t try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

You beat me to it. But thanks.

BSF is a big firm with close to 200 attorneys in a dozen plus offices. Her and Hunter’s connection to it is nothing more than the fact that all swamp creatures inhabit an increasingly small swamp.

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Le duke said:

They only failed because Pelosi kept Trump’s National Guard away… They were supposed to be the second wave. 😅

Edited by DJT
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

A group of 5th graders would have been more succesful.So know it was not an attempt to overthrow government. It was just a protest that went bad because of the failure to adequately secure the Capital.Anyone with half a brain could have easily put measures in to place to prevent Jan 6th.

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, DJT said:

They only failed because Pelosi kept Trump’s National Guard away… They were supposed to be the second wave. 😅

I read where both sergents-at arms  (Senate and Congress) turned down requests because it would have been bad optics. The National Guard needed to be in Place the night of Jan 5th and early Jan 6th. I also read the Mayor of DC said the same thing.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

1 minute ago, Paul158 said:

I read where both sergents-at arms  (Senate and Congress) turned down requests because it would have been bad optics. The National Guard needed to be in Place the night of Jan th and early Jan 6th. Als oread the Mayor of DC said the same thing.

You seem to be blaming these scandalous crimes on not enough cops.  If so, that is rich beyond words.