Jim Jordan

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

There’s a lot to this whole case that I could sit here and type out, all of it based on time I’ve spent seeking info on on it, because in the first year or so after 1/6 I felt like it was a important piece. 

Instead I’ll just relate what I’m seeing here, which is a good bit of “I haven’t really paid a lot of attention to…” 

-But-

“I still know what happened and who’s to blame”

I mean, what can I say?  You can either buy what you’re fed, or not. It’s not up to me to convince anyone of anything. People that really want to know about something will seek it out. 

I feel the same.  Anybody that thought Wray was going to say anything substantial today is pitifully uninformed.  

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I feel the same.  Anybody that thought Wray was going to say anything substantial today is pitifully uninformed.  

I would have loved to hear Wray say when asked .{ Are you protecting the Biden family ?} say absolutely yes I am!!!!!!

• Fire 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

There’s a lot to this whole case that I could sit here and type out, all of it based on time I’ve spent seeking info on on it, because in the first year or so after 1/6 I felt like it was a important piece. 

Instead I’ll just relate what I’m seeing here, which is a good bit of “I haven’t really paid a lot of attention to…” 

-But-

“I still know what happened and who’s to blame”

I mean, what can I say?  You can either buy what you’re fed, or not. It’s not up to me to convince anyone of anything. People that really want to know about something will seek it out. 

I said I have no idea what happened with him.  When it comes to seeking out the information, should I go with what’s said on Breitbart? MSNBC? The Root? Tucker? Here the FBI director sits in a public hearing with the perfect chance to dispel any disinformation and conspiracy theories by answering the question, yet he balks on the question. I’d be much more likely to believe what is said directly by Wray, under oath, than I am to believe anything from the aforementioned or any other news source citing anonymous sources and the like.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

Well, it was obvious that he wouldn’t say much of anything other than to defend the FBI’s missteps. This is where the distrust for the government comes from, and why there are so many “conspiracy theories”.

Why does the Federal government have over a billion classified documents going back a century? Why did Biden extend the classification on the JFK documents when everyone who was tangentially involved is now deceased, and the “means and methods” are so outdated they are irrelevant? If it isn’t to protect persons or methods, it only leaves one thing for them to  want to protect: institutions.

Again, I’m not into conspiracies one bit. They don’t intrigue me whatsoever (probably why I don’t know shit about Ray Epps), but you’d have to be a complete idiot to not be able to acknowledge why they exist and run rampant.

• Fire 2

16 minutes ago, DJT said:

Well, it was obvious that he wouldn’t say much of anything other than to defend the FBI’s missteps. This is where the distrust for the government comes from, and why there are so many “conspiracy theories”.

Why does the Federal government have over a billion classified documents going back a century? Why did Biden extend the classification on the JFK documents when everyone who was tangentially involved is now deceased, and the “means and methods” are so outdated they are irrelevant? If it isn’t to protect persons or methods, it only leaves one thing for them to  want to protect: institutions.

Again, I’m not into conspiracies one bit. They don’t intrigue me whatsoever (probably why I don’t know shit about Ray Epps), but you’d have to be a complete idiot to not be able to acknowledge why they exist and run rampant.

It’s on the verge of taking the FISC away from them, and if justice is done, the FBI headquarters will be dismantled and run from the field offices.  If they need a minimal headquarters and lab facilities, put them in Kansas City or maybe Ogallala.  

13 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Why? Nothing about this was substantial. Pure theater. Make sure the cameras are running and the base is watching.

Who is that on?  I can assure you the questioners would have acted a lot differently if their questions were being answered.   Both sides would have. 

• Fire 1

33 minutes ago, DJT said:

I said I have no idea what happened with him.  When it comes to seeking out the information, should I go with what’s said on Breitbart? MSNBC? The Root? Tucker? Here the FBI director sits in a public hearing with the perfect chance to dispel any disinformation and conspiracy theories by answering the question, yet he balks on the question. I’d be much more likely to believe what is said directly by Wray, under oath, than I am to believe anything from the aforementioned or any other news source citing anonymous sources and the like.

The FBI director does not make charging decisions. Stating it would be inappropriate for the fbi director to testify in a public hearing as to why someone else made the decision they made is accurate, not stonewalling. 

It’s well known the main point of the theory is that he was involved in the protest in the crowd (which he openly admits) and he was seen on video whispering in someone’s ear right before that someone rushed the cops and went into the Capitol. 

What is well known to those who paid attention to the case, is that that someone when arrested and questioned stated that the man who whisperer to him (he did not know who Ray Epps was at this time) said to him that he should relax, stay calm, police are just here doing there job. That was his own statement (the man who charged the police and was arrested). I’m sure if it were appropriate for an FBI director to explain someone’s else’s charging decision to a public congressional hearing, he would have been more than happy to offer that answer. But it is not.  That part of the case is kept under the rug by people that want a different truth. 

Too close for the evening:  No one is saying there is zero conspiracy, or shenanigans of other forms in any government agency, party, etc. Pointing out items that are not is not a blanket statement that it does not exist. That’s just blatant hyperbole. And blatant hyperbole toward items that are not, takes focus away from those that truly are. Usually….there’s a reason for doing that. 

• Fire 1

17 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Who is that on? The theater operators, like Jordan.

I can assure you the questioners would have acted a lot differently if their questions were being answered.   Both sides would have. You can assure me, but that does not assure me.

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

What is sad is the "theater operators" are on both sides!  Those claiming Jordan was nothing but theater this week in the hearings are the same ones that thought Corey Booker was totally legit during the Kavanaugh stuff....and vice versa.

We...the lay people...have NO clue what truly is going on...we get half-truths from both sides...and the real answers are probably somewhere in the middle if you are willing to remove your D or R and look

• Fire 1

10 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

What is sad is the "theater operators" are on both sides!  Those claiming Jordan was nothing but theater this week in the hearings are the same ones that thought Corey Booker was totally legit during the Kavanaugh stuff....and vice versa.

We...the lay people...have NO clue what truly is going on...we get half-truths from both sides...and the real answers are probably somewhere in the middle if you are willing to remove your D or R and look

Agreed. Many polititians are blow hards. Asking a question means they have to stop talking to hear an answer. They do not like to stop talking.

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The FBI director does not make charging decisions. Stating it would be inappropriate for the fbi director to testify in a public hearing as to why someone else made the decision they made is accurate, not stonewalling. 

It’s well known the main point of the theory is that he was involved in the protest in the crowd (which he openly admits) and he was seen on video whispering in someone’s ear right before that someone rushed the cops and went into the Capitol. 

What is well known to those who paid attention to the case, is that that someone when arrested and questioned stated that the man who whisperer to him (he did not know who Ray Epps was at this time) said to him that he should relax, stay calm, police are just here doing there job. That was his own statement (the man who charged the police and was arrested). I’m sure if it were appropriate for an FBI director to explain someone’s else’s charging decision to a public congressional hearing, he would have been more than happy to offer that answer. But it is not.  That part of the case is kept under the rug by people that want a different truth. 

That sounds completely made up… In the middle of an insurrection, the biggest armed conflict on US soil since the Revolutionary war, and somehow this guy was able to hear someone whisper in his ear? Right. I’m sure the guy was paid off to say that. 

Now Epps is suing Fox, and in his taped deposition he claims he is not and has never been FBI or “Federal Law Enforcement” but refused to state that he is not or has never been CIA.

Edited by DJT

9 minutes ago, DJT said:

That sounds completely made up… In the middle of an insurrection, the biggest armed conflict on US soil since the Revolutionary war, and somehow this guy was able to hear someone whisper in his ear? Right. I’m sure the guy was paid off to say that. 

Now Epps is suing Fox, and in his taped deposition he claims he is not and has never been FBI or “Federal Law Enforcement” but refused to state that he is not or has never been CIA.

😂😂

I don’t know much about it, but I do know the arrested’s own statement is just bullshit! Because…well because I just want it to be!! 

You win the award for today  We’ll see how it goes next time  

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Who was he working for?

The same guy as Joe… that’s how they busted him. An anonymous source quoted Biden as saying, “Hey, I know that bugger. He was awfully heated when I got $5 million and he only got $1 million from that Oriental fella we met at that place with the good crab ragoons. I told him to pipe down or I’d call up Corn Pop to give him a good whack on the ol’ noggin. Dr. Jill? Where’s my Klondike bar? It was in my briefcase this morning, but now there’s just chocolate milk.”

• Fire 3

i watched a bunch of it. a lot of theater for sure. the non answers with these things (just like the Jan 6th hearings) are to be expected and yet still frustrating.

overall - i think it's pretty evident the FBI is corrupt/flawed in that they take directives from politicians.

i was pleasantly surprised that Jayalp pressed Wray. 

• Fire 1

TBD

5 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

i watched a bunch of it. a lot of theater for sure. the non answers with these things (just like the Jan 6th hearings) are to be expected and yet still frustrating.

overall - i think it's pretty evident the FBI is corrupt/flawed in that they take directives from politicians.

i was pleasantly surprised that Jayalp pressed Wray. 

Better yet was the manner in which she pressed him. 

Your characterization of the 1/6 hearing, I didn’t see that as having anywhere near the non answers that most of these hearings have. Witnesses in that put out a lot of information. 

11 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

What you saw in the 1/6 hearings was a production, a rehearsed, scripted production from an ABC News producer, James Goldston. 

Reminded me of what you might see in Russia or North Korea. What an absolute joke of a hearing. How much money did the taxpayers pay for this ridiculous production?

https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/22/j6-committee-hires-another-television-producer-to-dramatize-show-trials/

“The committee’s employment of television news producers to dramatize its proceedings showcases how the partisan probe has approached its work of persecuting political opponents in a public forum absent a legitimate defense. The panel’s series of summer hearings possesses all the hallmarks of the Soviet-era show trials in the 1930s where regime dissidents were dragged before the public courts and declared guilty without fair representation.”

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

In a way….yes. I knew dipshits would come in with what McCarthy and Jordan told them to think, which means to them it’s the truth. 

WrestlingRasta. Really!! Calling people Dipshits. Do you feel better now?