What News Shows Do You Like?

Husker_Du

I honestly don’t watch any news shows, except for the locals on a very occasional morning, TV or online.  My TV watching is basically movies, documentaries, and Steve Harvey  

And stop talking tough behind a keyboard. You’re not accomplishing what you think you are. You’re as intimidating as those little guys guarding the front lawn landscaping.  Just talk. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

5 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

and watch regularly?

who's shows/segments do you like best.

put it on record cause i'm tired of you whining like snowflakes. 

i got @VakAttack down for Sunni Hostin & The View

i'll put @WrestlingRasta down for Rachel Maddow and Myron Mixon

who else? 

I don't know who Sunni Hostin is   I know what the View is but have never watched it.  I don't watch any news, I read my news.  If I watch anything, it's for opinion/analysis and it's a variety of YouTube shows.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I honestly don’t watch any news shows, except for the locals on a very occasional morning, TV or online.  My TV watching is basically movies, documentaries, and Steve Harvey  

And stop talking tough behind a keyboard. You’re not accomplishing what you think you are. You’re as intimidating as those little guys guarding the front lawn landscaping.  Just talk. 

lol. where am i trying to be intimidating? sounds like you're reading a bit in to something that's not there.

but lemme get this straight, you don't watch any national news shows but tucker is the worst. does that sum it up? 

also Steve Harvey sucks.

TBD

2 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

lol. where am i trying to be intimidating? sounds like you're reading a bit in to something that's not there.

but lemme get this straight, you don't watch any national news shows but tucker is the worst. does that sum it up? 

also Steve Harvey sucks.

I’m going to have to ask you to point out where I put Tucker in any kind of heiarchy or best to worst, let alone the definitive spot of ‘worst’. 

I’m sorry, I don’t recall us having that conversation. 

7 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m going to have to ask you to point out where I put Tucker in any kind of heiarchy or best to worst, let alone the definitive spot of ‘worst’. 

I’m sorry, I don’t recall us having that conversation. 

fair point. sorry. 

let me ask this: you don't watch Tucker, but you know he's a giant p.o.s.. 

how? based on what? 

TBD

1 minute ago, Husker_Du said:

fair point. sorry. 

let me ask this: you don't watch Tucker, but you know he's a giant p.o.s.. 

how? based on what? 

Based on the court documents that he lies, and his bosses who helped him lie stating he and they are not to be taken seriously.  

Based on his own admissions of not believing in the bullshit he spews because he knows people will believe and he, like those people, believe the ‘numbers’ are the end all be all of their prevalence….or in their minds…their ‘manhood’.  And I don’t mean that as offense to you personally, not to worry, there are thousands more just like you  

And mostly, because he doesn’t care who or what all of the above destroys. 

One does not have to watch ‘MSM’ to collect that information. You know that. But you just can’t help but to fire away at the keyboard. 

It’s okay. Like I said, you’re not particular. There’s thousands more just like you. 

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You see boys and girls…..unfortunate sometimes you come across people who project how they let their emotions control their actions onto other people. 

In this case, our tiny friend here has mistaken others who realize Elon’s success and/or failure have literally zero impact on their lives, and therefore do not care one way or the other. 

Rasta, i'm not 'projecting emotions'.

i'm asking you questions based on your previous posts. to which you keep replying with things about my height and emotions lol.

if you could post something in response with thought and substance that would be great.

if not, please post your grilled wing recipe and we'll call it even. 

• Haha 1

TBD

Just now, Husker_Du said:

Rasta, i'm not 'projecting emotions'.

i'm asking you questions based on your previous posts. to which you keep replying with things about my height and emotions lol.

if you could post something in response with thought and substance that would be great.

if not, please post your grilled wing recipe and we'll call it even. 

You have to keep reading. 
Don’t jump so quickly. 
Again, those emotions. 

If you don’t want people bringing up you look like Shrek and Fiona’s infant, don’t start a thread calling them out specifically to start the name calling game. Unlocked doors get opened. 

And finally, I don’t cook with recipies, I cook with my emotions of the day  😉

Right now I’m feeling like a prime rib ✌️

46 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

also Steve Harvey sucks.

More evidence of your douchebaggery (you’re making this too easy, I’m losing interest) 

You praise on a guy like Tucker, even crying ‘why do you guys want him to fail!’, because of his number numbers numbers!  But then in the next breath Steve Harvey sucks, when he’s made more money than you and I will ever dream, solely because of people enjoying watching him. 

My advice to you, the next time you get a break from overlooking the flower bed, is read up on what Tucker Carlson has done for people, and what Steve Harvey has done for people. 

Pretty sure there isn’t a single objective source of news… every “news” article should carry the label “opinion”. It’s much more enjoyable and informative to listen to podcasts and hear the reasoning behind the opinions of far more intelligent persons than so called journalists.

My go-to’s… Darkhorse with Bret Weinstein, Jordan B. Peterson Podcast, Part of the Problem, Club Random with Bill Maher, Joe Rogan Experience, Stay Free with Russell Brand, Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson, RFK Jr. Podcast, System Update with Glenn Greenwald… and a few others 

• Fire 2

Pretty sure there isn’t a single objective source of news… every “news” article should carry the label “opinion”. It’s much more enjoyable and informative to listen to podcasts and hear the reasoning behind the opinions of far more intelligent persons than so called journalists.
My go-to’s… Darkhorse with Bret Weinstein, Jordan B. Peterson Podcast, Part of the Problem, Club Random with Bill Maher, Joe Rogan Experience, Stay Free with Russell Brand, Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson, RFK Jr. Podcast, System Update with Glenn Greenwald… and a few others 

That’s your list of “far more intelligent persons”?

Russell Brand? An extreme narcissist who doesn’t understand that the US can have an interest in helping defeat Russia that doesn’t stem primarily from funneling money to US contractors? That a deal that gives parts of Ukraine to Russia is not acceptable to Zelenskyy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, DJT said:

Occasionally I’ll catch a Greenwald, RFK, or Peterson.  

21 minutes ago, Le duke said:

That’s your list of “far more intelligent persons”?

Russell Brand? An extreme narcissist who doesn’t understand that the US can have an interest in helping defeat Russia that doesn’t stem primarily from funneling money to US contractors? That a deal that gives parts of Ukraine to Russia is not acceptable to Zelenskyy?

RB has a good variety of guests. If you’re listening to news/podcasts for the host(s), you’re missing the point of long form interviews. That being said, even if I don’t agree with many of Russell Brand’s views, I can acknowledge that he is very inquisitive and obviously intelligent.

As far as Ukraine goes why do we care which gangster in a tracksuit controls Donbas? ***duck duck goose** what’s acceptable to Zelenskyy. Zelenskyy is not our friend, and he will keep bleeding the coffers of the West, sacrificing the Ukrainian youth and enriching himself for as long as he can. Now, Zelenskyy is demanding immediate NATO membership and vows to keep the war going until he controls Crimea, no matter the cost. Sending cluster bombs (weapons which will undoubtedly be considered a war crime to use in the near future) is an unconscionable desperation move by the US. It’s time we cut off lethal aid to Ukraine, and go back to only sending blankets and MREs, until they agree to sitting down at the table with Russia in good faith. That means a new Minsk agreement, no NATO membership, and immediate UN-monitored national and regional elections.

• Fire 1

RB has a good variety of guests. If you’re listening to news/podcasts for the host(s), you’re missing the point of long form interviews. That being said, even if I don’t agree with many of Russell Brand’s views, I can acknowledge that he is very inquisitive and obviously intelligent.
As far as Ukraine goes why do we care which gangster in a tracksuit controls Donbas? ***duck duck goose** what’s acceptable to Zelenskyy. Zelenskyy is not our friend, and he will keep bleeding the coffers of the West, sacrificing the Ukrainian youth and enriching himself for as long as he can. Now, Zelenskyy is demanding immediate NATO membership and vows to keep the war going until he controls Crimea, no matter the cost. Sending cluster bombs (weapons which will undoubtedly be considered a war crime to use in the near future) is an unconscionable desperation move by the US. It’s time we cut off lethal aid to Ukraine, and go back to only sending blankets and MREs, until they agree to sitting down at the table with Russia in good faith. That means a new Minsk agreement, no NATO membership, and immediate UN-monitored national and regional elections.

We aren’t sending cluster bombs.

Also, the US is sending expired, soon to be expired, or munitions that we don’t use in training. Things we have to pay to destroy anyways. So, instead of shipping them across the US, we fly them to Ukraine to get some live-fire weapons testing…for free. We get to see how our stuff stacks up against what was purportedly the second best army in the world, with no risk to American servicemen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also, Russia revoked their participation in the Geneva Convention’s provisions on war crimes. Can’t commit a war crime (legally speaking) on someone from a country that pulled out of that agreement. Sucks to be a Russian soldier; protections go both ways.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-warcrimes-convention/russias-putin-revokes-geneva-convention-protocol-on-war-crimes-victims-idUSKBN1WW2IN

7 minutes ago, Le duke said:

We aren’t sending cluster bombs.

Also, the US is sending expired, soon to be expired, or munitions that we don’t use in training. Things we have to pay to destroy anyways. So, instead of shipping them across the US, we fly them to Ukraine to get some live-fire weapons testing…for free. We get to see how our stuff stacks up against what was purportedly the second best army in the world, with no risk to American servicemen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We 100% are sending cluster bombs. We just destroyed the last of our chemical weapon stockpile this week… why didn’t we just send those to Ukraine to use?

What Russia did/is doing isn’t right, but we have ceded any moral high ground by using Ukrainians as cannon fodder. The longer we send munitions to Ukraine, the more Ukrainians will be killed or flee the country (trainloads of 20-40 year old Ukrainian men arrive in Germany every day), wiping out a generation. Russia just positioned almost 200k troops on the eastern front… nothing good is coming for Ukraine.

Zelenskyy ran on and won on a peace platform, which he has completely scoffed at since winning. His approval rating was in the low to mid teens before the war (there haven’t been any credible polls since), and he will likely be ousted at the next election if it’s free (and Zelenskyy’s secret police stops disappearing the opposition). The longer the war goes, the longer Zelenskyy will get away with canceling elections and tightening his authoritarian grip on the Ukrainian government.

We 100% are sending cluster bombs. We just destroyed the last of our chemical weapon stockpile this week… why didn’t we just send those to Ukraine to use?

What Russia did/is doing isn’t right, but we have ceded any moral high ground by using Ukrainians as cannon fodder. The longer we send munitions to Ukraine, the more Ukrainians will be killed or flee the country (trainloads of 20-40 year old Ukrainian men arrive in Germany every day), wiping out a generation. Russia just positioned almost 200k troops on the eastern front… nothing good is coming for Ukraine.
Zelenskyy ran on and won on a peace platform, which he has completely scoffed at since winning. His approval rating was in the low to mid teens before the war (there haven’t been any credible polls since), and he will likely be ousted at the next election if it’s free (and Zelenskyy’s secret police stops disappearing the opposition). The longer the war goes, the longer Zelenskyy will get away with canceling elections and tightening his authoritarian grip on the Ukrainian government.

No. We are sending M483A1 155mm rounds. GPS enabled 155mm rounds with submunitions are not dumb, Vietnam-era clusterbombs. There is a massive difference.

Also, trainloads of 20-40 year old men from Ukraine arrive in Germany every day… for military training.

The 200k Russian troops will be the poorest equipped and trained yet. They are sending 1940s-era relics to the front these days. T54s/55s. M483A1s will chew through those like a can opener opening a pack of sardines.

17 minutes ago, Le duke said:

No. We are sending M483A1 155mm rounds. GPS enabled 155mm rounds with submunitions are not dumb, Vietnam-era clusterbombs. There is a massive difference.

Also, trainloads of 20-40 year old men from Ukraine arrive in Germany every day… for military training.

The 200k Russian troops will be the poorest equipped and trained yet. They are sending 1940s-era relics to the front these days. T54s/55s. M483A1s will chew through those like a can opener opening a pack of sardines.

I thought you just said we weren’t sending cluster bombs? Even being “smart” cluster bombs, when they were new (not sitting around for a couple decades or so) and fired by soldiers who know what they’re doing (not Ukrainians with minimal training), they had a 5-10% fail rate, meaning for each one fired, best case scenario, 4-9 of the 88 submunitions will be laying around undetonated… I’m sure some former EOD’s will be raking in $100k/month to go over there when this is all done… maybe Russell Brand is on to something with the funneling of money to US military contractors.

Here nor there, we’re only sending cluster bombs because our own munitions stockpiles are depleted, and they’ll give us (the military-industrial complex) time to produce more ammo and artillery. We are not just sending “expired” ammo/ artillery/ weaponry. That’s a bald face lie (I.e. Raytheon is rehiring all of their pensioners), and we have now put ourselves at a disadvantageous military readiness position. 

… and no, they aren’t going to Germany for military training. Over a million Ukrainians are now in Germany, with about half of them looking for work there. The longer the war goes on, the fewer of the 9 million Ukrainians who fled will come back.