Ferrari v Brooks at 197

Fletcher

6 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

AJ is  under 6' tall with the wingspan of a midget.  He's undersized.  Go watch his matches if you dont believe me

Now you are making me come off as a big AJ (which I am not). Are we talking about the same guy? MrFastTwitch? He was a big 197 and actually has a very long wingspan...

5 minutes ago, Gus said:

Now you are making me come off as a big AJ (which I am not). Are we talking about the same guy? MrFastTwitch? He was a big 197 and actually has a very long wingspan...

Yes.  Same guy.  And no he's not a big 197 pounder and where did this imaginary long wingspan come from?  or are you just trolling me!  AJ is not that big of a person.  Anyone who has been around him can verify this

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

13 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Yes.  Same guy.  And no he's not a big 197 pounder and where did this imaginary long wingspan come from?  or are you just trolling me!  AJ is not that big of a person.  Anyone who has been around him can verify this

Are you just trolling me?

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

spacer.png

Looks like Dean and Carter are hoisting Aaron off of the ground to inflate his height for the pic. Probably for his Christian mingle dating profile picture so he can meet the 6' requirement of most ladies, if I had to guess. 

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

I'd lay a bet that common opponent, total points scored, bonus point rate are all bad metrics in determining the victor between two elite opponents that have never wrestled.  My fellow PSU fanatics made that same terrible mistake when I kept telling them Dake was going to beat Taylor.  I know points scored are "sexy" but they're too overvalued  

Ok, then what would you use when discussing who would win?  It may not be a great metric, but it's more solid than pure speculation since they've never wrestled.

• Fire 1

17 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

Ok, then what would you use when discussing who would win?  It may not be a great metric, but it's more solid than pure speculation since they've never wrestled.

I personally use the eye test and then delete the posts where I'm completely wrong like any self respecting poster

19 hours ago, KCMO2 said:

I predict using strengths and weaknesses both opponents have and how they compare to each other's style.   Then which wrestler has the upper hand in exposing his opponents weakness.  I have never used a common opponent as a barometer.  I personally believe it's unreliable 

I Don't Agree With What I Posted