AAs that used to wrestle for programs that have been cut

Cardinale WVU and McGee Arizona St, both wrestled at ODU before the program was cut. I know I’m not the only one besides Jason Bryant that is still pissed off about that administrative decision. 

who else we got? Celebrate the wrestlers for finding a new home and excelling, and don’t forget the programs that have been lost. 

• Fire 4

Just now, ugarles said:

where did he transfer from? i thought he started at OSU?

i don't remember his name but there was a guy who AA'd at Eastern Michigan, transferred to ODU then had to transfer again.

ahh ... thought OSU dropped wrestling, maybe I heard wrong. 😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ugarles said:

where did he transfer from? i thought he started at OSU?

i don't remember his name but there was a guy who AA'd at Eastern Michigan, transferred to ODU then had to transfer again.

Sa'Derian Perry was an AA for EMU before transferring to ODU. Not sure where he ended up after ODU dropped. 

12 minutes ago, Warm Up Champ said:

Trey Munoz started at Arizona State and just AA'ed for Oregon State.

Jason Tsirtsis transferred to Arizona State from Northwestern.  AA'ed at both schools.

Evan Wick Wisconsin to Cal Poly. 

was asking more about this year and guys who transferred from programs that no longer exist, but yeah interesting paths guys end up taking for a variety of reasons. 

1 hour ago, 11986 said:

was asking more about this year and guys who transferred from programs that no longer exist, but yeah interesting paths guys end up taking for a variety of reasons. 

Sorry.  In my quick scan of the message board I replied incorrectly.

Real Woods transferred out of a program that was close to being cut.....

Max Dean transferred out of a program that "cut" wrestling during the Covid year.  

• Fire 1