Here is the TV schedule that is posted on the NCAA website:

ROUND DAY DATE TIME (CT) NETWORK
Session 1 Thursday morning March 16 11 a.m. ESPNU
Session 2 Thursday evening March 16 6 p.m. ESPN
Session 3 Friday morning March 17 11 a.m. ESPNU
Session 4 Friday evening  March 17 7 p.m. ESPN
Session 5 Saturday morning March 18 10 a.m. ESPNU
Session 6 Saturday evening March 18 6 p.m. ESPN

What I don't see (and apologies if there is another thread with this information) is the mapping of these broadcasts with the rounds, e.g. which session has the quarters, semis, etc. vs. the consis?  Thanks in advance for the answers or a pointer to a link with the answers.

• Fire 3

1 hour ago, lightweight said:

What I don't see (and apologies if there is another thread with this information) is the mapping of these broadcasts with the rounds, e.g. which session has the quarters, semis, etc. vs. the consis?  Thanks in advance for the answers or a pointer to a link with the answers.

image.thumb.png.8ef3bcb388501da975909c37f01fdd56.png

• Fire 2

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

47 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

image.thumb.png.8ef3bcb388501da975909c37f01fdd56.png

Thank you.

Now, the negotiation over how much time this weekend I spend watching wrestling begins.  (Oh, and the PA state(s) tournament is also Thur-Sat.  She will not be happy.)

Edited by lightweight

Thank you.
Now, the negotiation over how much time this weekend I spend watching wrestling begins.  (Oh, and the PA state(s) tournament is also Thur-Sat.  She will not be happy.)

Bonus! Consecutive weekends away from the wife - if you can pull that off!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, lightweight said:

Are times listed Eastern or Central?

37 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

Bonus! Consecutive weekends away from the wife - if you can pull that off!

Might want to do a free consult with all the local divorce attorneys now so they have a conflict of interest and can't be used as your wife's representation on 3/20 (the first business day after NCAAs)

• Haha 1

i am an idiot on the internet

I want to go deeper. How do I watch individual mats and the upcoming assignments?

Just like last year, you need an ESPN+ subscription. You may already have this if you have a Disney/Hulu bundle, or you may have it separately. 

I don't know if I have ESPN+  /  How do I get a subscription?

Click this link here

Is it easy to cancel?

Yes. Unlike some companies that support wrestling, ESPN+ is very easy to cancel after your three day nattys bonanza.

How much does it cost?

As cheap as $9.99. You can a la carte for an annual package or build custom bundles with Disney+ and Hulu

What can I watch ESPN+ on?

Smart TVs and smart sticks like Roku and Amazon. You can also watch from your computer.

Can I watch on multiple devices?

Yes! Last year I had 4 big screens and a laptop. My setup would make Jagger jealous.

• Fire 1

22 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

Any idea if split screen is available? It hasn’t been for a year or so.

I highly doubt it since ESPN has expanded to multiple devices and all mats. But hopefully we are pleasantly surprised this year!

1 hour ago, bnwtwg said:

I want to go deeper. How do I watch individual mats and the upcoming assignments?

Just like last year, you need an ESPN+ subscription. You may already have this if you have a Disney/Hulu bundle, or you may have it separately. 

I don't know if I have ESPN+  /  How do I get a subscription?

Click this link here

Is it easy to cancel?

Yes. Unlike some companies that support wrestling, ESPN+ is very easy to cancel after your three day nattys bonanza.

How much does it cost?

As cheap as $9.99. You can a la carte for an annual package or build custom bundles with Disney+ and Hulu

What can I watch ESPN+ on?

Smart TVs and smart sticks like Roku and Amazon. You can also watch from your computer.

Can I watch on multiple devices?

Yes! Last year I had 4 big screens and a laptop. My setup would make Jagger jealous.

@BobDole can we get an official @Husker_Du write-up/FAQ and pin it for the next ten days?

2 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Might want to do a free consult with all the local divorce attorneys now so they have a conflict of interest and can't be used as your wife's representation on 3/20 (the first business day after NCAAs)

I'm lucky... in that my wife knew when we met that I made the trip to NCAAs (as well as either Scuffle or Midlands) every year.  I've attended each national tourney from 2003-2019 - except 2009, when my daughter was born.  And 2009 has its own story.

The first day of the tourney (March 19, 2009) happened to be the due date for our first child.  Like many folks, I had bought tickets for that tourney nearly a year in advance.  Wifey & I are at a pre-natal visit in early March and OB says, "Everything's looking really good here... I think we can induce on March 12th."  My quick response was, "Oh great!  That means I can do to..."  I'll never forgot the immediate glare I got from my wife that stopped me mid-sentence.  She didn't realize that I had already sold my tickets a couple months prior.  I still joke about it from time to time, but she doesn't find the humor in it.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, lu_alum said:

I'm lucky... in that my wife knew when we met that I made the trip to NCAAs (as well as either Scuffle or Midlands) every year.  I've attended each national tourney from 2003-2019 - except 2009, when my daughter was born.  And 2009 has its own story.

The first day of the tourney (March 19, 2009) happened to be the due date for our first child.  Like many folks, I had bought tickets for that tourney nearly a year in advance.  Wifey & I are at a pre-natal visit in early March and OB says, "Everything's looking really good here... I think we can induce on March 12th."  My quick response was, "Oh great!  That means I can do to..."  I'll never forgot the immediate glare I got from my wife that stopped me mid-sentence.  She didn't realize that I had already sold my tickets a couple months prior.  I still joke about it from time to time, but she doesn't find the humor in it.

My wife knew that I have been a participant or attended nationals since I was 10 or 11 years old. Needless to say, I will not be in attendance for the fourth consecutive year 🤣

52 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

My wife knew that I have been a participant or attended nationals since I was 10 or 11 years old. Needless to say, I will not be in attendance for the fourth consecutive year 🤣

"Deadlines and commitments..."   -Bob Seger

"Don't Blink"  -Casey Beathard and Chris Wallin